[D6 - EE] The fearless one-handed amazon (Yue's Yurt)

[D6 - EE] The fearless one-handed amazon (Yue's Yurt)

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Yuichi has his arms crossed inside his robes. He looks confused.

He stood outside of the Liu sisters' yurt for quite a long time. He wondered why he was here in the first place. He had never visited someone that was not a Yogo in the past. He had no friends. Yet he was here...

Does he considers Yue as a friend? Thats sounds ridiculous, nobody likes him. Yet why was he here? Was he worried about Yue after hearing she fought with an Orochi? That's pure nonsense! Why he would care about this gaijin girl?

'' ... ''
Last edited by Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Re: [D6 - EE] The fearless one-handed amazon (Yue's Yurt)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Yue came back to her yurt after an exhausting day of training and lancing. She caught eye of the Yogo and smiled. "Konbanwa, Yuichi-dono!" she announced to him. She proceeded with a bow and then eyed her yurt. "Would you like to come inside?" She shook her head. "What are you doing here?" she inquired in a non-accusatory manner; she was merely curious.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Yuichi was surprised by her arrival. He thought she was inside...

'' Ah, uh... konbanwa Shinjo-san... eh... have the fortunes blessed you today? '' He bows

'' iie, I was ...just... etoo... '' He could not find the right words to explain his reason to be here.

Why I came here!?
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm

"I hope so," she replied, on the matter of the Fortunes. "I have not had a priest perform any blessings, if that is what you are asking."

She scratched the back of her head and stayed at the entrance of her yurt. "Is something wrong, Yuichi-dono?"

I've never seen him be anything remotely nervous. Weird.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

'' Ahem...'' Yuichi cleared his throat.

'' I heard you were involved in a fight with an Orochi spirit from Sakkaku...and I ...you know... thought it was appropiate to see if you were alright... but it would seem that you are fine, so...i guess I should leave... '' He said with a bow.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 pm

"It was appropriate, Yuichi-dono." She placed her hand over where the beast had bitten her. "I am still in recovery from the battle. However, it is a mere flesh wound at this moment. By tomorrow, I am certain that the biggest worry will be the scar."

She shook her head. "I have not seen you for a few days. Your company is welcome unless you need to be elsewhere."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 pm

'' You should look take care of your wounds...'' He said inspecting her. '' Unfortunately I don't know any prayer to the kami to help you in that regard. ''

'' I have free time'' He shrugs. '' So...If it doesn't bother you the unannounced visit, I accept your offer'' He said.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Yue shook her head. "My wounds have been addressed a couple times. I have been sure to change the bandages." She thought on it for a moment. "It is a shame you do not know any prayers to help heal another. Last time I saw her, Yuzuki-san was still in need of healing."

The Shinjo smiled and led the way into the tent. "It is no trouble, Yuichi-dono. I was going to be idle in here otherwise." She gestured for him to take a seat if it suited him. "How has the miai treated you?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:29 pm

'' Yuzuki? Ah... the Mantis. Yeah, I saw her fighting the Orochi. Well, I 'saw' the entire battle. I... I'm sorry for your loss. '' He bowed to Yue. Why was he showing sympathy towards the death of the Otaku? Even he could not understand. For Yuichi death was nothing. He felt nothing, or so he thought. Perhaps he felt sympathy after seeing the gruesome death of the Otaku?

Yuichi sat in seiza '' The miai? Same as ever. I go to one place, then to another. Not really doing much. Certainly I haven't done something extraordinary like fighting a tricked serpent from Sakkaku. '' He shrugs.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

"How did you see the battle?" she asked, genuinely confused. Regardless, she bowed in return. "Arigatou gozaimasu. Otaka-nikutai was a good samurai."

Yue looked around for something to offer. "I can send a servant to fetch something if you wish, Yuichi-dono," she said sheepishly. "Is it often that such creatures are tricked?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:06 pm

'' I asked the kami to show me what happened. The earth kami told me that this Orochi spirit fell from 'above' creating the crater. While the water kami shown me the battle when I asked them.'' He explained. '' Though the water kami can't show emotions or sounds. They communicate by images. ''

Yuichi raises his hand. '' No, don't worry. I came unannounced. Thanks anyway.'' He replies and then continues with his explanation.

'' I really don't know much about Sakkaku, but it seems that some Mujina spirits tricked the Orochi into fighting with you and the rest. That's why he was in a berseker state and would not listen to words. From what I know, Orochi hates the Mujina. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:18 pm

"The kami? Sou desu ka." Yue cupped her chin, further impressed by the powers available to the shugenja. "Do the samurai of the Empire commune with the spirits to deduce crimes?"

She took a seat opposite of him and let out a sigh. "What a waste then. I would have preferred to fight foes whom hold malice towards the Empire as a whole."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:39 pm

'' No they can't. I mean, yes we 'could' do it but the kami are not a reliable source in the Imperial law. Their testimony is not valid.'' Yuichi replied.

'' Actually I'm glad that you fought against that creature. Fighting the 'true' enemy is not pretty and clearly it gives no glory. Look at the Crab, they have been fighting them for nearly 1000 years. Are they the most glorified clan in the Empire? No... ''

'' And the legions of the Ninth are way more dangerous. Both in a physical and spiritual way. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:50 pm

"Do the kami lie? Why are they not reliable?" Yue was genuinely curious on the matter.

The Shinjo thought on that and then simply shrugged. "I did not battle the orochi for glory. I fought it because I needed to. And I may marry into the Crab. I cannot be sure who will marry me."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

'' I know, I'm not saying otherwise. Simply commenting that fighting the Legions of the Ninth don't make any diference...not for the people you are fighting for. The Crab do their duty to the Empire and we are safe because of them, but nobody acknowledges that. ''

Then he addresses the first part of the conversation.

'' The kami don't lie, but they don't understand human emotion or their motives. So, they can be tricked. That's why the usage of the kami is not considered valid testimony by the law. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts