(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Re: (D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:56 pm

"You think of the worst situations," she said with a light chuckle. "The chances of that happening are slim, even if we marry into opposing Clans little sister."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:05 am

"Yeah, yeah, I know I do." The younger sister dried off her face and went in for another hug. "Well, from the looks of it, I have mainly spoken to Scorpion men anyways. I suppose I could marry one of the Crab." She smirked. "I'm sure Yukarin is going to end up with Tomonaga. Oh, maybe the Badger."

She let out a soft sigh. "That is, if Taira doesn't want me anymore."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:22 am

Being the Older sister she was, she intended to keep Yue ground as well as build her up. When she came in for another hug, Fei accepted her openly but as they did she spoke directly, quieter to soften the words, "Have you thought about how you want to handle your future husband, if he is not this Taira?"
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:26 am

"I'm not sure," the younger sister admitted. She let out a soft sigh in Fei's embrace. "I don't know if I should tell them the truth too. Didn't go over so well the first time, ya know?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 am

"They will learn eventually, I imagine, little sister. It all is dependent on how you want the relationship to grow," she said, setting it up like one would a detailed plan.

"Honesty, in this matter at least, may help you more than hurt you," she paused. Not wanting to think about the possibility her sister would be matched with someone that refused to understand. "I don't think I have to tell you to be careful who to tell. Better than him falling for you and then feeling jilted when you confess the truth, or he learns of it another way. Find a Partner, not a lover. That goes true if you like men or women."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:50 am

"So you're saying I should let him know... after he chooses me?" She let out a sigh. "I suppose you're right on the partner part though. Suteichi is a pretty good man, huh? He is a slippery, colorful wordy guy though sis. I can never get a good read on him. He's got determination and guts, though."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 am

"You approve?" she asked simply, probing to see if that was truly Yue showing approval for her intended choice of husband, if she were to be allowed to choose.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 am

Yue gave her older sister a coy grin. "Yeah, yeah, i do. He's committed to being the best husband and partner for you. I think I'd have him beat riding alongside you in the battlefield but he'll be good to you. That's all I can really ask for my big sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am

"I think he is trained for a battlefield that we have never experienced," she said, opening up to her sister alone. "One that seems to be more common here back in the Empire."

Though she stopped there, keeping herself a prime example of a Samurai for her little sister.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:16 am

"Apparently so. I already feel myself being on guard sometimes. It's an odd feeling." Yue let out a soft exhale. "He'll keep you out of trouble, sis. I hope you listen to him more about things than me!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:57 pm

"I do not think you truly wish that," she teased.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:04 pm

"I would be pretty jealous," she admitted. She applied a small amount of perfume to her own neck. "If he asked you to, would you use perfume?" Her lips turned to a coy smile.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Raising a brow she grew a smirk before she answered, "If he had a convincing enough argument, perhaps, but I think he might know better than to attempt to ask me something I would not want to do."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

"Woe is me then sis! You'd listen to him more than your own little sister!" Yue placed her perfume back into her bag and then shook her head. "Shame on you, sis! Here I thought that you were supposed to be comforting me, not make me cry!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:14 pm

"You did not make a convincing argument for the matter," she replied simply at Yue's little outburst.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts