Reading Rainbow (D4 Early AM)

Re: Reading Rainbow (D4 Early AM)

Postby Shiba Kaizen on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Kaizen replied to the Asako, "The miai is only so long it would be best if you could write and find a wife. If attending Court with Ichiro-dono is what must be done I may be brave enough." The Shiba smirked as though he were talking to an older brother and making a joke.

To the praise of Ide Samai he held up his hands, "A yojimbo may be called to sacrifice many things, this may not get songs sung in my honor or stories written by venerable scribes, but it will get a story written and preserved. As for wisdom I can only thank my ancestors and sensei." He smiled warmly enjoying this conversation, it almost felt like home.
Phoenix Clan * Yojimbo * Previous Year Topaz Competitor of Renown * Crane are not Fans of.. * Short
Glory: 2.0 * Status: 1.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Courtship Points: 5
Carries: daisho, fan, samisen, and wears decent quality clothing with a haori and hakama
Shiba Kaizen

Postby Asako Hirase on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 pm

"You honor them, Shiba-san." Hirase gave Kaizen an appreciative nod; a good wingman was a blessing, after all.

Seeing that Samai could use a bit of an explanation, Hirase said, "Ichiro is my son. I was widowed nearly two years ago, so I have brought him with me since there is no one else and, besides, should I wed into the Unicorn it would be much more convenient for him to already be present."

Turning back to the topic, he said, "Then, if you will, I am at your convenience. Is an afternoon or an evening more to your liking?"
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm

"I am sorry for your loss, Asako-san." She bowed her head in respect. "Still, your son sounds like a proper scholar already, wanting to learn about everything. Perhaps I can meet him sometime?" Her voice was hopeful more than polite.

"Afternoon sounds good. Should I visit your yurt, or should we do it somewhere else?" Her fan was closed gently as she turned towards the Shiba. "Oh a yojimbo? Quite the honorable position Shiba-san. The sacrifices may not be remembered through song, but I will remember this occasion. It is a sacrifice that characterizes a man, in my opinion. A good man."
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Asako Hirase on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Her request softened Hirase's smile.

"He loves new people. I am certain he would enjoy meeting you and hearing of your travels. Certainly an arrangement can be made."

Turning back to the question of location, Hirase considered the matter, then said, "I should think that your Yurt is perhaps more comfortable, given that you knew what to plan to make one so. I, having never lived in such a place, didn't know what all to bring and so it is somewhat spartan."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue

Asako Hirase

Postby Shiba Kaizen on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

At Samai's compliment Kaizen's face reddened ever so slightly. He turned away slowly scratching the side of his face with one finger as if in thought. He remained silent though allowing the Ide and Asako to make their plans. Despite how he speaks the Shiba is only sixteen...
Phoenix Clan * Yojimbo * Previous Year Topaz Competitor of Renown * Crane are not Fans of.. * Short
Glory: 2.0 * Status: 1.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Courtship Points: 5
Carries: daisho, fan, samisen, and wears decent quality clothing with a haori and hakama
Shiba Kaizen

Postby Ide Samai on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:14 am

"Come to think of it though Asako-san, it might be easier for me to visit, so you don't have to move your writing supplies?" She offered as it came to her.

"I would be happy to meet him then, he seems like a nice proper samurai in training."
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Asako Hirase on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:37 pm

"Very well, Ide-sama." Hirase nodded, pleased. "And the boy is kind. Proper, we're still working on. I confess a certain disdain on my part for pushing too much in that regard so early....he is a child and should relish being one for a few more years yet."

Asako Hirase

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center