[D6 EM] Awakenings (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Re: [D6 EM] Awakenings (Amaya's Yurt) [Closed]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:09 am

"Only in private and only for my eyes" Hideo said with a smile as he slips the undergarment over her arms, running his hands over her body as he slipped the nagajuban round her and ensured it was secured in place "I'm curious now about these silk dancers, is it something from beyond the empire?" he held her in his arms for a few moments, her very thinly wrapped body against his naked one, before moving to collect her kimono.
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 am

"You would," she teases, "you would hide all my kimonos and let me walk around in my shame!" She shakes her head and smiles for him, "to your other question, yes, silk dancers are found beyond the Empire. They are men and women who dance in smoking dens and places where strong drink is sold. They wear nothing but some scraps of silk to cover them. I've heard that the most beautiful of these dancers wear only a strip of silk across their face."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:29 am

"Is that so?" Hideo said with a grin as he moved to look at her face "so if you were a dancer, that means you would only have a strip of silk on your face...or even less" he allowed his eyes to travel the length of her body then back to her face "the most beautiful dancer of all."
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 am

She blushes furiously, but meekly says, "if you asked it of me, I would do anything to please you." She shyly indicated for the familiar kimono she had been wearing most days of the ma-ai, that he still held.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:39 am

"Is that so?" Hideo grinned "I shall have to remember that. It would certainly be a very beautiful sight."

He then began to slip the kimono onto her gently, again ensuring to touch her as he did so.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:47 am

She carefully lifted the hem of the kimono. The silk had warped where it had been folded over time and time again to adjust the length correctly. She folded it as she had always done, and secured the kimono closed with a koshihimo. Smoothing the fabric and checking its fit, all she needed was the obi to be dressed, though her hair was still tangled and she had no makeup on.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:03 am

"When we get home, I shall arrange for your measurements to be taken immediately so we can begin making you kimonos that fit your height custom made just for you" Hideo said as he carefully put her Obi on, and once it was in place tied it in a perfect bow.

"Where is your brush?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:13 am

"You don't need to," she started to say, but changed her mind, "you have been so good to me already." She knelt down and opened the furoshiki that held the majority of her meagre belongings. There was a makeup kit, and from that she took a hair brush. "If you wanted to brush my hair," she's shy about asking, "I can put on my makeup."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:17 am

He put his hand on hers. "My darling Amaya, you do not need makeup.
You are a vision of natural beauty."
He smiled, collecting the brush and moving behind her to begin brushing her hair gently.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 am

"Perhaps, but I would feel quite incomplete without it. Part of my training," she offers by way of explanation, and she sets out the powers and grease colours, and begins to apply them with a light touch. She sighs a little, "I can't imagine you need go through half this of a morning."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:41 am

"I think you should. You truly are a natural beauty Amaya" Hideo says honestly as he runs the comb carefully through her hair "amd while I may not spend as long as you, I look forward to brushing your hair for years to come. It's so lovely and soft" he places a kiss on the back of her head.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:45 am

"Once we are married, in the privacy of our own home, Hideo-San. I shall not need to wear makeup there. Unless we are entertaining guests," she adds as an afterthought. She adds the finishing touches to her face and packs the kit away once more.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am

"I think I will have to remind you daily that you don't need makeup at all" Hideo chuckled as he began braiding her hair "your skin has a natural glow to it that shines when you are smiling. Your eyes sparkle as well.It's truly the most beautiful sight."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am

"Hideo-San, such flattery. Surely the Fortunes will steal your tongue," she scolded lovingly. "If you tie off that braid, I will help you dress."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:03 pm

"What can I do but look upon the vision of the purest beauty before me and comment on how it makes my heart soar with joy and makes me wish to throw away the days plans to remain with her" Hideo said as he finished the braid "how is that?"
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts