When the night has Come (Day 5 EN)

Re: When the night has Come (Day 5 EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm

With another short laugh-snort, she warns the Badger, "You'll need another quiver, Ichiro-san," She looks down her well-built figure with a shrug, adding, "Fortunes know, I can certainly hold plenty of liquor."

The sly smile reopens, as she juggles another arrow playfully in her hands. "You may choose another color, if -this- is too much for you."

That obnoxious self-confidence makes her almost drop the arrow. Yet, the Otaku manages to hold it before pulling the bow to fire off a missing shoot.

"Oops."

--
Kenjutsu/Reflexes TN 40 (35 + 5 Drunk): 4d10o10k3+10 31
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:04 pm

As she brought attention to how well built she was, he couldn't help but take a good look himself. "Talk like that makes me want to break out the shochu." He said with a chuckle and shake of his.

At her offer he snorts. "No, need a Badger man never backs down from challenge Otaku-sama."

His own lips curled into a my smile. "I wouldn't mind uping the ante though. Perhaps each time one of us hits, we get to ask a question from the other?"

"Starting after this round of course." He was Interrupted from further speech from the need to take a drink, which only took a moment.

Moving into position he lifted his bow. Hoping he'd at last hit one. Sadly though his arrow once again fell short.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Kitakuhime follows his eyes as they scan her up and down. "Nani, break the shochu?" She asks, while agreeing with the propose increment in their wager, "It sounds fair. As long it is not the final question we have agreed later."

She clicks her tongue at his miss, and sips the remainder of the liquor. Pouring more she mentions, "We better start hitting some targets or we'll have to find another bottle soon."

Another hiccup, and she readies her bow for another miss. "Gomen," She apologizes while laughing.

--
Kenjutsu/Reflexes TN 40 (35 + 5 Drunk): 4d10o10k3+10 20
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm

"Never had Shochu? It's a bit stronger then sake, I meant I'd have to get a bottle." At her miss he shakes his head and laughs along with her. "Well the purpose was to win or get the other drunk, both of us just seem to be pursuing the second option at the moment,

Taking up the glass, he took a few moments to drain it. He definitely needed to slow down on his drinking, but he wasn't going to back down from black if she didn't. "You are right we might need another bottle soon though, I might have to fetch one of the ones at my tent."

Taking up his bow he stepped into position, holding the arrow for a few moments before releasing. It arced out into the night, finally sinking into the outer edge of the black target. "Ha! Finally!" He said with a grin as he turned his eyes on Kitakuhime.

"We'll start with something easy then... What's your favorite color?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

"Definitely not orange, or black." She looks down to herself, "White is holy. Purple, my heart." She takes a moment, then faces Daisuke, batting some eyelashes. "I enjoy green." Just like her eyes.

"Too easy for a target, perhaps?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 am

She certainly had some pretty eyes, and her antics brought a warm smile to his lips. "I'd have to admit I'm rather partial to green myself."

"As for targets, it is perhaps a tad easy. But it would spare our bottle of sake, at least for a round."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm

The girl shoots away in a blink of the eye, hitting the green target right on the spot. "What does Ichiro-san appreciate the most in a woman?"

--
Kyujutsu/Reflexes TN 20 (15 Green + Drunk): 4d10o10k3+10 28

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:43 pm

It was a interesting question, and he had to pause and think about it for a moment. "Strength of character." He offered at last. "Poise would be perhaps be a better word for it. You demonstrated both this afternoon."

The choice of target was easy, and his own arrow pierced it near the center.

"I'd like to return a similar question to you but I'll ask something slightly different instead. What does Otaku-sama find most important in a relationship between a husband and wife?"

((Ooc: I'll be using the rolls in order."))

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:37 pm

The sake doesn't allow her red cheeks to be contained... or was it Daisuke's compliment to her?

"Loyalty." She puts both hands over mouth to hold a girly cheer at his bullseye shot. The Otaku nods, acknowledging his skills with a couple of claps. "Good aim, too."

There's a gentle giggle, and she prepares the arrows for the remaining shots. "Back to black!"

She misses all the last three shots.
--
Kyujutsu/Reflexes TN 40 (45 + 5 Drunk) Rounds 8, 9, 10: 3#4d10o10k3+10 29 29 26

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 pm

He couldn't help buy smile as she blushed, his own cheeks being a bit red too. He was being a tad bit forward wasn't he? "I think I'll agree with you on that as well, loyalty in a spouse is a fine thing."

"Thanks." He said joining in her light laughter. Taking his drinks after each of her shots. He was feeling a bit stumblly himself now, which might explain why he missed his own shots as well.

Closing his eyes he tried to recall what the score was at. "I think that makes it 4 to 3 in my favor."

((There misses as well.))

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:27 pm

"Nani?!" She shakes her head and almost pouts again. With a deep inhales she bows to the Badger. "Alright. Victorious one. Alas, my answer."

The Unicorn straightens her back and puts a hand at her mouth to whisper at Daisuke's ear.

--
PM incoming

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:25 pm

"Maybe we will have to have another contest when you are a bit more sober." He offered as she exclaimed her suprise. Falling silent as she drew closer, the whisperer in his ear feeling a bit more improper then it usually would, and he couldn't help but blush as he felt her breath on his ear.

"A wise choice." He said a moment later, a bit of relief evident in his tone.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:57 am

She nods to his words, "I should. No. I owe you something much better than this. You must forgive me, though, Ichiro-san. Mourning takes its time to heal. I'm honored you have been so patient and polite. A true gentleman."

Kitakuhime hiccups and tries to bow, but almost falls down.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:07 am

"You could always offer me a home cooked meal." He teased in return, his tone turning more somber a moment later. "But honestly there is no need for anything more, I've lost a number of people myself in recent years and while I can't say I know exactly how you feel, I think I've at least been in a similar place. I'm happy enough just to be able to spend some time with you tonight."

As she almost fell he couldn't help but reach out a hand in a attempt to keep her upright,though his touch would only linger long enough to keep her from falling before he tried to pull away.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:11 am

It goes unnoticed, but she apologizes again. "Shitsurei, I am bothering you, surely. I am obliged to cook for you, then. I hope you don't have any diary problems."

There's a snort laught, and she holds her stomach. "Ok. Ok, I should go. I'm over the limit of the appropriate. Gomesanai." She bows in a decent manner now –– slowly.

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Archery Field