[Day 6 Late Evening, Khulun Yurt] Scandalous

[Day 6 Late Evening, Khulun Yurt] Scandalous

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Nintoku had no idea why was he accepting this meeting; the time was past what was proper and the location was specially problematic considering everything that had been said today. Even considering everything Nintoku couldn't stop himself from heeding the call like some moth to the flame. His feelings for the barbarian princess being a mix of jealousy and a budding love.

He steeled himself when he arrived before her yurt; he would honor her invite but he wouldn't fall prey to any of her guiles. Or to her big black eyes. Or to her exotic beauty. Or to how she smells like a spring breeze through a flowery meadow.

He shook his head dispelling such silly thoughts and sighed as he tapped the yurt door. Be strong Nintoku. BE STRONG,
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Re: [Day 6 Late Evening, Khulun Yurt] Scandalous

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 pm

“Come in,” she says.

Inside the pillows are arranged for a guest with furs and she was dressed in her usual furs with luxurious earrings as she nonchalantly sharpened Massacre.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:54 pm

He was disarmed by her sight though he quickly managed to compose himself with a quip "I hope Khulun-san knows that the Mountain Giants are all dead."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 pm

She smiles looking at the picture, sitting on a table. She says, “I know, but I was promised a story of their destruction. I like to keep my hands busy.”

She continues cleaning her blade.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

"Nothing like a good tale of genocide to melt the ice," he casually stated as he took a seat across her, a small smile surfacing as he noticed the drawing. "I see you liked my magnum opus."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm

“Is that what you call this? I just thought it was a nice drawing,” she says honestly.

“So tell me the tale, Sayyed Nintoku.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm

"It is a fancy word I once heard a Crane artisan gloat about," he admitted. "That is true, I did promise to tell you about my ancestor Nintoku and how he vanquished Ōmitsunu the king of the Mountain Giants."

He cleared his throat, thankful for the lack of any visible kumis skin.

"So it all happened during the dawn of the Empire," his tone was clear "The Kami had not fallen yet and the tribe that would later be known as the Matsu still lived a simple life"

"Whilst brave warriors that exerted dominance over the surrounded tribes, the Matsu had one giant, in the most literal of senses, enemy. These monstrous beings were called the daidarabotchi and were lazy and cruel; beings as small as hills and as big as mountains with hungers to match," he gesticulated in other to aide his exposition. "The Matsu had to suffer their attacks and capricious demands and due to fear or weakness did not retaliate. That is until Nintoku decided enough was enough."

"Nintoku was a young warrior, probably my age or younger, that decided that the daidarabotchi had to be stopped. He argued with the tribe elders for days until those days turned into weeks and those weeks turned into months but the elders were not convinced," he shook his head. "Their fear was to grand. They were content with dominating the other smaller tribes whilst paying a tribute to the daidarabotchi if only that meant not being destroyed by them. This aggravated Nintoku to no avail."

"This came to an end when Nintoku's sister, Himemiko, was kidnapped by the Mountain King that had found her pretty and wished to marry her. Nintoku wouldn't accept the elders apathy and he would put an end to the giants once and forever," his tone became stronger to emphasize the decision. "He gathered over twenty barrels of sake and one of water and made way towards the palace of the daidarabotchi using his guile and craftiness to convince them to be taking the dowry for Himemiko."

"The daidarabotchi king, Ōmitsunu, was delighted for the dowry for there was nothing he enjoyed more than sake," he lowered his tone in anticipation to the big climax. "The mountain king asked Nintoku to drink with him and celebrate the union and whilst the cruel king got drunk from the strong sake, Nintoku bid his time as he drunk from the barrel of water. When the king was drunk Nintoku struck and with one fell swoop severed the monsters head clean."

"The blood of the monster washed onto the land creating the mineral bounty that till this days bless the Matsu lands. His dead throes caused thunder and storm gave the lands where the Matsu live its name, the valley of the storms, and finally Nintoku's blade absorbed some of the blood from the monster and became Arashi, his famous sword," he sighed leaning back "After killing the mountain king he returned to the tribe and ousted the cowardly elders gathering brave young warriors and carrying the destruction of the daidarobotchi."

"I do not know if this is true but at least there are no more daidarobotchi."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

She smiles at the end thoroughly enjoying the story. She says, “I love it! Nintoku was brave and strong and very tricksy, he is good name to follow. I say story true, I have not seen giant.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

"When I was little I wanted to find Arashi and have it as my sword," he laughed with nostalgia. "My sisters would tease me constantly for believing in fairy tales."

His eyes set on the woman as she sharpened her steel. "You're expecting blood tonight."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 pm

“I am woman, I expect blood at least once a month,” she says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:01 pm

He had grown accustomed to her bluntness but sometimes the woman still managed to make him blush. "I imagine that you do yes," he said mildly uncomfortable. "But you know what I mean."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:04 pm

“If things go poorly tonight then yes there will be blood. If things go as they should then Massacre never leaves my saya,” she says admiring the keen edge.

“This is my closest ally, it would not do for her to be unprepared.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

"I hope there is no need to unsheathe your blade," he offered before sinking into the furs with a sigh. "I am not that good in small talk. You could say I'm terrible at it."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:10 pm

"Then talk big, Sayyed," she replies.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:12 pm

"And say what?" he frowned "I am NOT good at talking. Specially not with..." he gestured at her before sighing in frustation "I don't know what there is to you Khulun."

"Why do I like you?"
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts