Day 6 [LM] Sweet Christmas (Suteichi's Yurt)

Day 6 [LM] Sweet Christmas (Suteichi's Yurt)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 am

Bayushi Suteichi normally starts his days early. Today was not such a day. His yurt was in a bit of disarray. Clothes and pillows were scattered about. Cups were also on the floor. Suteichi tidied up things as best he could. He did not want to wake his sleeping beauty. As he did the other day, he stopped the servant at the opening flap and dismissed them. He brought in the breakfast, rice, fruit, bacon, salmon. He set them on the table and then got his samisen. His hair fully down and topless, he played a soft tune for Liu Fei. He watched her as she slept. His mind flooded back with memories of the night before. His back and chest were not as smooth looking as there were scratches on them. He didn't mind it all. He waited for her to wake up.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Re: Day 6 [LM] Sweet Christmas (Suteichi's Yurt)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Soft chest falls were made more prevalent by her state of undress, sleeping soundly after last nights excitement. Light shining in opened her eyes while the soft caress of music brought her attentions away from Yume-do. Slowly, carefully, she rose. Pushing herself up onto her elbows to sit more than lay as she looked over to Suteichi. Just watching him play for as long as he intended to with a light smile worn.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:32 pm

His song came to a close. He met the eyes of his intended bride and his smile was warmer than ever. It bordered on being loving. He greeted her with an impromptu verse.

"The fire is lit,
Illuminating my life.
My all, she is mine."

---------
Artisan:Poetry/Awarness: 4d10o10k3 19

---------

"Blessed morning to you my Hiomoyasu. Sleep well?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Liu Fei's smile seemed to be ceaseless this morning, as even as she spoke it always returned, "I have not slept so wonderfully in years," she said with a clear satisfaction to her voice.

"I see you have been up for some time," she commented as she glanced about the room. Seeing plenty of the evidence of last nights escapades having been tucked away or hidden. Then, as naturally she would, the smell of the food brought her attention to it. "And breakfast as well."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:54 pm

"Of course." he said, setting down his samisen then pouring tea. "I like to get my day started right. It makes for...pleasant nights." There was a certain inflection behind pleasan nights. He beckoned for her to join him at the table.

"I know I'm not properly dressed for breakfast. I must have had a rough night. I woke up and found all these markings on me. Any idea why that is?" he teased her.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Slowly she rose further, turning over toward her side and pushing herself up onto her knees before rising. Liu Fei's full, bare, form was released from the coverings of the blankets. Slow as this kind of peaceful morning demanded she made her way over to his side, sitting against him.

"I do not know," she said, looking to him as she brought a finger across his chest. Brushing over one of the marks before leaning in to kiss it. "But this one seems awfully familiar."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Suteichi actually flinched slightly at that. It kind of tingled.

"If you're looking for a fourth round, I will need some nourishment to get my strength back. As will you."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:49 pm

"No, just holding onto the feeling," she said glancing up with a warm smile. Bringing her hand to cup his jaw and admire him for a moment. "I do not want to spoil it by indulging myself too much Suteichi. I aim to be a good girl this morning."

Brushing her fingers along his cheek she teased with the touch and moved away. Joining him properly at the other side of the table. Looking through the assortment of food she collected everything that appealed to her, making a small pile at her placement. All the while with that same happy little smile.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 pm

It was the happiest he had been since before he left Ryoko Owari with Mizuki. Liu Fei honestly made him truly happy. It intimidated him some but he did not let the fear overtake him.

"It would be good that we both behave. I am sure that we will be quite the talk. Frankly, I don't care what others mouths say... I do very much enjoy this bay-con. So good." he said eating the pork product happily.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Leaning forward carefully, she wondered, "I suppose, if we are really anything to talk about. I imagine I am just another Shinjo warrior to many of these people, and you another Bayushi courtier. Of course, we know better than them," she flashed a glance at him with a smirk.

"Still, even if those here are such a chatty bunch I am sure we could weather whatever they say, it is not such an unbelievable or horrible I think, to enjoy the presence of another as we have," she said, not waiting to start picking at her meal. Still, she had yet to experience what it actually felt like to be the topic of such gossip. For now, she remained in blissful ignorance.

With the comment about bacon she just laughed lightly.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:17 pm

"Part of what I do is misdirection. People do not believe in facts or even opinions so much. It is the presentation of the facts and the opinions. I can tell you something factual or a blatant lie. The difference would be the delivery. Rumors are just that. People talk cause they have a mouth. All you have to do is put something else in their mouth to talk about. Nothing to worry about."

A sip of tea.

"What are your plans for today?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 pm

"Continue honing myself, taking Gokiburi out for his ride, and compete," she said all on the same breath. Seeking one of the fruits she had collected and taking a bite before continuing, looking back up to Suteichi, "What of your plans?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 pm

"Exploring more of the village, replenishing my sweets, doing some kenjustu training...hopefully having more of your time. Oh! That reminds me, you are owed something."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:38 pm

"Owed something?" she stops, a fruit half way from her placement to her mouth. Raising a brow along with the question.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 am

Suteichi stood and walked over to where his mask was, next to his mask was his fan which he picked up and brought to her and presented it to her on both knees.

"Call this premature, call it bold or brazen. Call it silly, I don't really give damn. This is a gift from the heart, it is to reach the heart. And no matter where we are, together or apart, I am always there for you and with you. Many of words have been spoked behind this fan. This fan has heard many secrets. This fan is me. Carry me wherever you go, I will be there."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Next

Return to Northern Yurts