[Day 5: LM:open] Fortune Telling Booth now with water log!

[Day 5: LM:open] Fortune Telling Booth now with water log!

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 pm

The rain seemed to have seeped into her tent and thankfully it held the rain well. The little Moshi sat and waited for who ever came.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Re: [Day 5: LM:open] Fortune Telling Booth now with water lo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Normally in the morning, Tomonaga had gone out walking in the western fields. As rainy as it had been, though, today it seemed like a better idea to go walking through the streets.

Tomonaga spotted the little Moshi in her tent. Curiosity drew him nearer, and almost before he'd realized it, he had approached. "Greetings, ah, Moshi-san." There was a mon he didn't read every day. "I'm Yasuki Tomonaga. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a bow.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 pm

"Blessings of the Lady Sun,Yasuki sama." The Moshi greeted. "I see you have heard about me. Let me properly introduce myself. This one is Moshi Asakiko." She gave the Yasuki a bow.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Tomonaga blinked. He hadn't heard... no wait, he had heard about her. Right, this must be the Moshi that Togashi Udo had told him about!

"Ummm, yeah, I have, Moshi-san." He said, a hint of his surprise in his voice. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You gave my friend Togashi Udo... well, you told him some things. I think it helped him, or is still helping him, or something."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:22 pm

"Togashi sama, he is good man. I saw him earlier this morning." She smiled. "How may I be of service Yasuki san?"

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:32 pm

"Oh, you did, huh? Yeah, he is a good man. Hope he's doing well." Tomonaga said, unaware of Udo's part in the battle.

"Oh, well, I thought I'd just introduce myself." Tomonaga said. After a moment, he went on, somewhat hesitantly. "So... you tell fortunes? How does that work, if it's okay to ask that sort of thing."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:36 pm

"Well, Yasuki San, you take three coins and toss them in the bowl. The fortunes guide your hand that guide the coins and where they fall in the bowl then I will know what the fortunes want you to know." She explained.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 pm

"Really?" Tomonaga peered curiously into the bowl. "Just any three coins?" He began to reach for his purse, but his hand slowed. "Or... wait, they have to be special fortune telling coins, don't they? I think I've heard about that..."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:25 pm

"Yes they are special fortune telling coins. I have a bag here." The Moshi offered the bag. "Choose three and let's see your luck."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm

"Okay, sure." Tomonaga said, a lopsided smile on his face. "Why not. I'm feeling luckly, or at least kinda lucky. I'll give it a try."

Reaching into the bag, he pulled out three coins at random. Then, with a flourish, he cast them into the bowl. He peered down at them as they clattered about, as though he could tell something about them from looking at them.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

The Moshi watched as the coins became still. "Evil people do not further The perseverance of the superior man.The great departs; the small approaches." She smiled. "It seems that you will be a fortunate man. Things might want to harm you but you will keep.your stance."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:53 am

Tomonaga scratched his head thoughtfully, his expression a little blank.

"Well. Fortunate sounds good." He said, his tone uncertain. "Things might want to harm me? But I'll be able to handle it, it sounds like? Huh. That seems pretty good, too, I guess. Right?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:37 am

"Hai... you will succede in managing set harm. May it be physical, emotional or spiritual, that is uncertain." She tried to explain.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:47 pm

"Hmm. Okay." Tomonaga said. "Well, I guess life has challenges that need to be overcome. I'll just have to do my best, eh?"

His head tilted to the side, and he gave the Moshi a curious look. "Moshi-san, may I ask... do you often read your own fortune?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 am

"I don't. I have dreams that show me where to be. I am here because of those dreams." She nodded.

Moshi Asakiko

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village