Day 5 [Early Night] Partition (Suteichi's Hut)

Re: Day 5 [Early Night] Partition (Suteichi's Hut)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 am

Fei stood, looking to him to make sure he knew what he was asking for. It was his last chance to rescind as it were. Wanting him to remain seated where he was if he did.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 am

She's serious... So am I

Suteichi calmly looked up at her, eyeing every single part of her then finally meeting her eyes.

"Are you trying to get a rise out of me Liu Fei-chan? The one who carries the sword must also be ready to swing it. The one who carries the fan must also be ready to say it..." a very wry smile with words to follow were given to her.

"If you feel like the leaping frog, leap. Know that this scorpion will be all over your back and I will swim."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:26 am

Liu Fei listened with a smirk worn through every word. Once he finished speaking however, once the words stopped. Suteichi was good at words, Fei was good at action. Lunging forward her knee came down hard on the small table that lay between them. Sending her empty cup rolling off onto the floor somewhere. In a flash she had steadied herself against him, right hand holding his jaw to guide her lips. Sucking air through her teeth just before kissing him deeply, passionately, she made sure he would know how she had been waiting for this moment.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 am

Well...well....damn!

Suteichi allowed the deep passionate kiss to happen. He was startled a bit and then went with it, enjoying every single minute of it. When there was break, he met her eyes.

"Impressive. Most impressive."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Fei looked back, intent clear in how she looked at him. A slight curl to her lips. Dropping her hand from his jaw to his collar, holding there as she stayed just a few inches from his lips. "Impressive already?" she whispered with voice laden with a sensual tone.

Brushing past his cheek with her own she let her lower lip touch his ear before whispering, "I am just getting started."

From her hands placement on his collar she pushed him to the ground. Hanging over him just for a moment as she reached back with her left hand to free her hair, tossing the tie off to some free space on the floor.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:55 pm

He enjoyed her power, her command of the situation. She was truly everything he ever wanted and more. He was not about to just hand given so easily. He propped himself up on his elbows and made a beckoning motion with his finger

"Come to me, My burning fire I want you to hear me before I am consumed by you."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Recalling how she felt when she almost walked out on him, feeling that stirring again through the memory. Holding herself just above him they were now eye to eye. Burning desire in her eye. One knee found placement to his side while the other faltered in it's support, just leaving her left leg mostly laying on the table as she leaned forward to hang just above him.

"I am listening," she said, waiting.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 pm

He looked at her deep in her eyes and spoke how he felt.

"Hi o moyasu, I want you to know that I am not a new man. The best of me was foolishly given away to an unworthy. An irrelevant. I tell you this, you are worthy of my total devotion, my loyalty. The best of me has been robbed from you. If you truly wish to claim what is truly yours, here I am. "
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Fei looked to him with scrutiny, "As long as you are with me, you remain only with me, I do not care. But.." she thought, debating with herself whether it was worth it to say or not. "Are you trying to soothe my worry, or my anger by speaking ill of this woman? Claiming she was unworthy of your... you."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 pm

"Nothing of the like." he shook his head. "I merely told what was. I only care for what is. What is is you are for me and I am for you. You will always be my be my hi o moyasu."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

"Do not lie to me," she made as a statement rather than calling him out for a perceived lie, "That is all I ask. If you care for another woman still, do not hide it, but understand it can no longer be. But.. I do not need to tell you that last part, as I have already learned."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 pm

She was serious. Very serious. It was something he found more alluring about her.

"There is only you as there is only me for you."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Fei brought herself temptingly close, "Then show me what that means," she said, daring with the proximity of her lips.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 pm

His hands found their way to her collar and Suteichi pulled her completely on top of him. As she would let him, he rolled on top of her then kissed her very passionately. His hands found her wrists and pinned them to the floor.

A soft kiss

"I will show you a great many things... "

There were more soft kisses to her. Finally he looked at her in the eyes one last time and softly he said,

"Itadakimasu..."

/FtB?!
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Suteichi's sudden energy, sparked her interest. Letting him pull and push her till suddenly she was with her back to the ground and he was atop her. Kissing him back before she even realized her hands were pinned to the floor, bringing an excited grin and a spark in her eyes. Inviting him further.

"I'm waiting.." she teased softly to the first.

Catching his eyes that last time, she raised a brow at the phrase. Soon... soon.. all she could respond with was pleasured chuckles.

/ftb
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts