(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Re: (D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 pm

"I cannot say. Not because I don't trust you sis but because it would compromise her."

She took a deep breath and looked Fei head on." We spent the night together... Intimately."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Yue's words didn't make the fact she didn't want to tell her sister something any less true, which of course hurt a little. But that wasn't what older sisters were for, so she hid it well.

"Alright," she said simply, sensing that this wasn't something Yue found to be a positive thing. "So, what happened?"
Last edited by Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Yue gave her a snide look despite her teary eyes. "I'm sure you can figure it out, sis. I can't help you, though, and for that I'm sorry."

She then covered her mouth out of embarrassment." I'd rather not have to tell my sister what we did. But it was certainly... Well, intimate."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 pm

"N-no.." she said, lowering her head in mock exasperation. Though it was to hide the smile she held from suppressing a laugh. "What happened that is making you cry over this?"
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 pm

She let out an exasperated sigh. "I told her I loved her. Might have been a bit much, looking back, and... Well, whatever she is feeling is definitely nor that." Yue leaned back her head. "I'm really not sure why she did it.
"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm

"Only she can answer that for herself Yue," she said softer than usual.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:49 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Yue wiped at her eyes and found the rest of her eye makeup on her finger. "That's not even the worst part, sis." She meandered over to her bag and took out her bottle of perfume. "I think this worked better than I thought," she said with a weak smile. "One of the men has fallen for me. I found out after I told him about my, well, my thoughts for women."

She gently rolled the bottle away from herself. "He didn't take it very well. And yet, I still want him to marry me. He fits the requirements that I told you on the first day, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:20 am

"It is not often a Samurai can marry for love..." she paused, thinking about it for a long moment. "At least, I assume that holds true for the Samurai back in the Empire. Well, the ones we are to marry. What did he say? Or.. did you speak with him about this?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 am

"I told him that I am attracted to women. I didn't tell him about my... escapades last night. Do you think I should?" Her cheeks turned a bit flush and then she shook her head. "He told me that he still thinks highly of me but he needs to think about it. I think he might have someone else in mind."

She closed her eyes to hold back any further tears. "It's so selfish of me, sis. He could have someone better and yet I still want him to choose me. He's just the one I'm comfortable with, sis. No, comfortable is understating it. He's the closest friend I've made here."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:13 am

"Any man here would be lucky to have you as his bride," she said with incorruptible confidence. "If he wishes to marry for love, that is his fault and not your own. Having someone, a friend, be your spouse is more than most get the chance to ask for. And you," she said, looking more directly at her sister. "You've been my partner in many things, as sisters. You're a good partner to have Yue, and your future husband is bound to see that."

"Even if Soshi Taira decides to choose love over such a good match as you," she said, letting the name slip.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 am

"Have you been keeping track of the men I spent time with?" Yue asked, somewhat teasingly. She ran her hand through her hair. "Did you know that he was interested in me while we wrestled? I was too blind to notice."

Another matter was brought to her attention. "I hope we can still do things together, sis. I don't want marriage to be the end up our time together." She gave a weak smile. "I wonder if we could still spend a lot of time together if we married into two different Scorpion families."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 pm

"I noticed," she said simply to the first.

"This Empire isn't so far that we may never see one another again, even if we would be married to different Clans. I am sure that if we will it so we will be able to visit one another."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

"But how did you just... know? It's so confusing to me."

Yue nodded. "I suppose it's at the whims of the Fortunes then if we are reunited. But as our founder says, we can always reunite, yeah?
Last edited by Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:55 pm

"I just know," she said with the confidence of an older sister. Of course, she wasn't sure. Fei held a great many doubts about their ability to do it so easily. Fei hoped, of course, but she understood nothing. However she was Yue's older sister and she wasn't going to let an ounce of that show. No, she just showed the confidence only older siblings were capable of.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 pm

"Well, let's make good of our time here, yeah?" Yue went to her bucket of water and began to splash it into her face to wipe away soiled makeup and any snot that occurred due to her sobbing. "I'm sure there'll be some sort of war that we need to fight in. I keep hearing about them." She looked up at her sister with a frown. "Hopefully we aren't called to fight each other, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts