Cousin Council [D4 EA - S's Yurt, Closed]

Re: Cousin Council [D4 EA - S's Yurt, Closed]

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:
Iuchi Batul wrote:"Is there no way to bind this creature?" She thought out loud as they mentioned the one that had information on the Kami of the Unicorn. "A way to imbrison it?? I don't think there would be any other way to have mediation with the creature."

"There are some magics that work like that, though I do not posses any of them..." the young mystic noted. "Someone else might have, but... I think if Saksaha-san had something in her sleeve, she would have spoken by now."

"That is not within my power, either," Saksaha agrees with a discontented shake of her head. "But we should tell the family elders all of this. Now that we are returned to Rokugan, and do not need to use all our skills to hold off the darkness and find our way home, maybe we can again seek to learn Shinjo-no-kami's fate. Better, this time. And it is clear we must have more knowledge about the workings of the lost brother in the many years we have been gone."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Dong-Ha muttered. "Do as Saksaha said, tell your families and your sensei what we learnt here. That we need... jäde-stone to ward of the evil." his pronunciation wasn't quite perfect on the new word he had recently picked up.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 am

"Yes. Have you heard of this jade, Yukarin-san?" Saksaha asks, recalling that Batul had been present and learned a little about it around the same time she had. "A green stone that protects against the poisoning touch of Hell? If it is a thing that can be bought, at any price, the Ide will need to seek it for the Clan."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:45 am

Batul wondered out to the rest, specially to Saksaha, as she remembered the moment they found the fire remains. "What if we ask Fairuz-sama on how to deal with this broblem? Maybe we need to forge an alliance with this family of magistrates... until we too know how to fight these demons."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

Yukarin nods her head, "Hai; I have a stone of pure jade on me right now."

She smiles and touches her magatama, "Not all jade is green as I understand; This piece is yellow, while some is white. As to special properties and availability... Perhaps that is indeed something the Crab or Fairuz can answer more easily. I know they and the Hare all use jade in their duties... and I am to understand it is quite scarce at the least."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:18 am

"Scarce eye, but not impossible to acquire? Perhaps the Ide could look into that?" Dong-Ha turned to Yukarin. "You have the best connections there. At least they ought to keep their eyes open." he paused for a moment. "Maybe some Crab merchants could help us with this? Are there any around?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 am

"I believe Yasuki Tomonaga is the only merchant in town, but he is dealer in sake. Maybe he could be a bossible connection to the Yasuki trades. But would they trade this with us? I believe they fight these creatures with daily... and what would we offer that they don't have? Kaiu Hiroji-sama was not very good recebtor of khumis..."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 am

"We have warm furs." Dong-Ha suggested. "And grain, eventually. Hard to fight with empty bellies."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 pm

"Horses?" Saksaha puts in. "From all people say, even the culls from our herds would improve their breeding stock." The fabled Otaku steeds were never sold, of course, but selling and swapping ordinary horses had been common enough before the clan entered the Dark Lands.

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:27 pm

"There was also one Yasuki Tae here as well. But I suppose I haven't been paying enough attention to what othrr Crab and merchants might be around..."

She frowned a little.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 pm

"Well, that one Yasuki at least might have an idea how precious jäde is... and who to contact... or who would know whom to contact." Dong-ha waved his hands in the air as if trying to draw the connections between people. He had never been god with Soshul-nedworging.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Batul on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

"Etooo...." Batul started her sentence slowly, and then her pitch became higher as she called to the attention of the others. "Have any of Dong-Ha-san or Saksaha-san felt some sort of imbalance in the Embire or before arriving? I was sbeaking to Sebbun-sama yesterday and he informed me that three times the shugenja of the full Embire felt this imbalace in the elements, and that they feel the elements further away and hard to reach nowadays."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 pm

"I can't say I'd felt anything." Dong-Ha shrugged. "You?" his dark eyes turned to Saksaha.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

"No..." Saksaha's brows draw down as she thinks. "I do not think so. I don't remember any such thing. 'Further away...' I wonder if this is like the distance our ancestors already learned to overcome, and so we don't perceive it?" Her hand goes to the pouch at her waist. "I have not tested the new spells we made yet, to try this speaking with the elements the Rokugani priests do. When I do, I wonder if I will know what they mean then?"

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:07 pm

"I don't know. You might... you might now. I mean, if the elements are unbalances, you ought to feel it, right? Because you are conversing with them. If it's the spirits that are unbalanced... and even if.." Dong-Ha's finger's wriggled a cryptic rune in the air. "...if vagi is somehow afflicted, haram...... then you might feel nothing."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts