Living on a Prairie (D2-EE, Seppun Hideo)

Re: Living on a Prairie (D2-EE, Seppun Hideo)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:36 am

"Because of...certain issues within the Empire, the prayers to the kami have become a little harder to perform. They are more distant now" Hideo commented with a small frown "that this doesn't seem to have affected you is curious; it means your magics do not follow the same rules that ours do."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 am

"Certain issues? Are the Unicorn aware of these issues that we have come into? I believe them to be imbortant to know, Sebbun-sama." She had already seen one Iuchi fall from not knowing what blood magic was. The lack of information was something that he had fallen onto, something that they had to deal with to learn to live in the Empire once more. "Your words seem to indicate that it is dangerous to commune with the spirits. I do not know much of how the magic of the amulets work, they work in a same way allowing to commune and summon the same elements. It could be that the gem brotects the influence of other forces when the magic is called ubon." She ventured to theorize as she remembered how crystal had protected the Unicorn during their Dark Ride.
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 am

"There is an Elemental Imbalance. I...I cannot say the reason, because I don't know. However, those who can speak with the kami are finding the voices more distant, as if something is pushing them away. There is no danger of communing with the kami, it's just more difficult."

He looked thoughtful for a few moments.

"I suppose the test would be if it's more difficult to create the amulets, rather than in its casting?"
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:36 am

"The Unicorn received bremonition of a danger coming to the Embire, maybe the broblem with the elemental kami is bart of this bremonition that brought us back." Thought out the samurai-ko unaware if she was saying too much to the Seppun. Since she was a child there was not much more that she had known referring to the calling back to the Empire, and her parents had decided to not say much more as she grew. "I had wondered about this call back after so many centuries in the desert."

Carefully the samurai-ko listened to the Seppun as he questioned the problem of creating more amulets, to which she shrugged her shoulders. "I have not had broblem in creating any more amulets since I have arrived. Well just this morning I created three of them and found it the same. It could be related to the cause why the elemental kami have struggled to listen to the calls, maybe in the way they are being called."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:47 am

Hideo focused on the woman's words; translating her strange accent. He nodded, not commenting on whether she could have said it or not.

"I would assume that your return, if brought from a premonition, may be because of whatever is causing the issue. There are dark times befalling the Empire, and having the Unicorn united with the rest of us will help with dealing with any issues. Even more so if your magic is entirely unaffected by the issues the priests of the Empire has suffered with before now."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:09 am

"From what you say, yes, the magic of the Unicorn could be the reason we were called back to the Embire. If our magic is unaffected from this, it could be a clue to finding out the reason why the elemental beings do not listen to the calls of the traditional ways." The differences between one and the other magic were still out of the grasp of Batul, the Unicorn had been long time disconnected from the Kami, and upon their return there were only rumors of those among the Unicorn who said they heard the call of the spirits again. But if the kami were not listening to the Empire, could it be that they had done something to insult or cause their anger?

"Are there any other symbtoms from the kami not hearing the shugenja, Sebbun-sama?"

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 am

"There was a moment, a brief moment, where all the priests felt a great sickness across the empire. It has happened three times to my knowledge. Each time, the distance between them has grown further" Hideo offered with a frown "I would assume this hasn't affected you and your kin either, which is lucky. It is a quite horrible feeling."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 am

"Interesting" she mentioned as she heard about the three times "Neither I, nor my cousins of the Iuchi have felt this disease, or this broblem." She concluded with an arched brow. "Maybe we were somehow neglected by the distance to the source, being outside the Embire. Was there anything that happened at the time to cause this? Maybe an elemental disaster, like a volcano, or an earthquake...?"

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:15 am

Hideo shakes his head. "Nothing like that, as far as I am aware. I believe one may have coincided with the destruction of a castle, but I know nothing about any elemental disaster. I would assume my superiors would know far more than I would regarding this. Please accept my apology for the lack of information I have regarding these imbalanced Iuchi-san" he bowed.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

"Sebbun Hideo-sama has been a great helb bringing this information to my attention. I do not believe that my cousins of the Iuchi know about this, and maybe they could know more about this, maybe even have felt this strange imbalance that Sebbun-sama sbeaks of." She scratched her lower cheek as she tried to recall having heard them saying anything about these type of things, but there was no knowledge of it to Batul.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

"It is my pleasure to be of assistance to you and your kin; it is important to ensure information is shared between us to allow you to understand the spiritual situation in the Empire, much like if we need to be aware of anything beyond the Empire's borders that may one day threaten us. Now that we are all united as one, we can begin working together as one, ne?" Hideo smiled at the girl.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 am

"Ei!" Confirmed the samurai-ko feeling better to know that the Imperial families could be trustworthy ones. "There is much that the Iuchi need to catch ub on to give the Unicorn the guidance of their sbirits. We only know of the original Fortunes and have no clue of the ascended ones by Emberor broclamation. There is much that your guidance can bring to us, and I thank you for what you already have given us." The samurai-ko bowed in respectful appreciation to the Seppun. "I will be looking forward for ouw next meeting." She concluded.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:33 am

"I have some others of my kin here that also commune with the kami. Perhaps we can arrange for a meet between the Iuchi priests and the Seppun priests? We can share our knowledge and learn from each other. I think it would be useful for both the Imperial Families and the Unicorn" he suggested with a smile at the girl.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 am

"I will bring this to the knowledge of my fellow Iuchi briests... Saksaha-sama and Dong-Ha-sama. They are very knowing in the matters of our magic, and will be of great helb for sure." She agreed with happiness as she hoped to find a way to help in the matter of the elemental imbalance. Maybe this was why the Unicorn had to come back to the Empire? The coming danger? She wondered to herself. "Until then, carry the fortunes, Sebbun Hideo-sama."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Seppun Hideo on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 am

"Thank you Iuchi-san. May the Fortunes watch over you" Hideo bowed with a smile as he made his

/exit
Seppun Hideo

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion