(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

(D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 pm

The two sisters had to manage with allergies, broken hearts, and orochi bites. It certainly was not an easy day thus far.

Liu Yue returned to their yurt and began cleaning off her armor and tetsubo. She planned on donning them once more at the funeral later on. Her expression did not betray the turmoil inside. I should not have done that with Mizuki. No, no. I cannot feel Regret.

What am I going to do about Taira? Should I... no, no. Hm...
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D5 EA, Liu Sisters Yurt) Many Wounds

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Having heard of Yue thanks to Suteichi she had been searching for her sister since this morning. At least her need to see her wasn't quite as frantic when she learned that Yue was alive. Entering their tent in a way that would grab anyone's attention she walked fast toward her sister. Taking a hold of her and just squeezing, hugging her until she was satisfied she was alive and well. Which was a little awkward since her little sister wasn't exactly little.

Once she was satisfied, however, she pulled herself back and looked up to her.

"Where did you get the idea it was alright to run off and fight monsters without me?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Yue was a bit shocked when the hug came to her. However, the two shared a close enough bond for her to simply return it in kind.

She looked back at her sister sheepishly. "I had to! The others needed me there. Any one of us missing might have resulted in far worse, sis. I didn't have time to go look for you, either."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 pm

"You didn't even think to come looking for me in the morning? To let me know what happened, that you were alright?" she said as a stern glare flared up behind her eyes.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 pm

"I, I, I mean, I had to get my wounds checked and, well." Yue scratched the back of her head. "Oh sis, don't push me on it, please."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 pm

"You had me worried sick you know?" she continued, not really pushing but not really abating either. "When I had to hear that my sister was in a fight with some serpent monster from Suteichi? I might as well have woken up to the monster right before me without my Naginata in hand."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:29 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have come back to the yurt last night." Yue blinked. "I had to get shelter with the storm." She shook her head. "But I knew that any rumor that reached you would say that I lived!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Fei shook her head, she really was still her younger sister.

"What matters," she said, switching back to Rokugani. "Is that you are fine."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 pm

The younger sister nodded. "Yeah! I'm fine, for the most part." She gently placed her hand where the orochi had bitten her. "I am recovering quickly, sis."

For now, she thought it better to leave out the part of her almost being devoured.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 am

"I will have to get used to the idea of you fighting not by my side eventually," she said. Exhaling as she lowered her shoulders.

"At least it appears you can handle yourself without me."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 am

"I had good help, sis. But yeah, I think I can fight without you there. I'm always better when we take them on a team though." She let out a sigh. "I wonder if that would have made a difference."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:10 am

"Made a difference?" she questioned, seeking whatever weighed on her sister.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 am

"One of our allies perished in the battle. Maybe together we could have taken done the creature quicker. But it doesn't help to think on it sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

"No, it does not."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 am

Yue let out a soft sigh. With her sister, she felt more at ease than ever. It was a needed reunion. The younger sister was glad to see that Fei would not chastise her greatly for the prior night. Fei was the one person she could be herself with, forever, and never cause too great a folly.

And so, she finally began to cry.

"I've been a horrible samurai sis!" She covered her eyes with her hand. "I should have come to you first for advice. Now I've done so much wrong."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts