Far Afield (D3, EM)

Re: Far Afield (D3, EM)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

"It is... adequate then?"

She looked down at her own chest, tugging at the cloth of her robes over them; She was certainly nothing to write home about in the size department there and was rather insecure about it... so she felt the need to ask.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 pm

He smiled and nodded with still a hint of red on his cheeks, "More than adequate."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Yukarin blinked but couldn't hold in laughter afterwards. Genuine snickering laughter that lasted for a bit.

Finally, she caught her breath, "Okay, okay... I may have revealed too much about myself there. But your reaction was priceless, nevertheless."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

He chuckled, "It was quite informative. But in a good way. You're a funny woman Iuchi-san; consider my interest piqued."

He smiled, "I feel I need to reveal something about myself now to be even."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Yukarin tilted her head curiously, "You do? Like... what?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm

He smiled and began to untie his kimono.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Yukarin looked like a deer in headlights as her eyes opened wider.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Yuuru smirked as he looked up at the surprised Iuchi. He stopped short of removing the entire robe, but opened up enough of his clothes to fully reveal his chest and mid-torso. It was an athletic and tight body which was revealed, but across it were four large slashes, and two puncture wounds just below his shoulder on his right side.

"I'm terribly afraid of cats..." He said with a slight smile. "Tiger attack one day... ran across a fluffy young tiger cub in the woods. Mama didn't really care for my attention..."

He chuckled, "Still can't stand to look at a feline."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 pm

"O-Oh my..."

Yukarin blinked more before slipping into a frown, "You were... not too frightened looking the other night at least, when I was playing with the kitten."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:24 pm

He chuckled, "Fortunately you didn't have a lens into my mind. You didn't see me touch the thing either now did you?"

He smiled as his chest was still exposed out in the sun, "I know it's silly... But it's hard to forget eyes like that when they were almost the last thing I would have seen."

He then started to tie up his clothes again, "I should've brought the pelt out here. Seems like you all would've like to have it."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 am

"Hai, I know some Moto who would prize such a thing indeed. Perhaps even some from the other Families..."

She gave him a slight smile as he closed up his top, "And I will keep what you have told me in mind for the future. Both about you and myself."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:37 am

He smiled, "Thank you. I found this conversation to be most helpful as well. And just for reference I enjoyed watch your reaction as well..."

He smiled and mimicked her pose.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:34 pm

"Oh you did, did you? Was that a cunning plan, or spur of the moment?"

She gave him a sidelong glance with a slight smirk.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

He smiled, "Well since you opened up, I figured I'd open up a little too and see the reaction."

He smiled mischievously. Then chuckled, "And learned that I am apparently quite alarming."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:30 pm

"Amongst other things, Yuuru-san."

Her smile softened as she stood.
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields