Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Re: Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm

“Ah the classic… mystery how does man please two beautiful women when he is but one man, even with one so handsome it is not so easy. Which one do you feel makes you feel like manly man? Which one makes heart burn with fire?” he replies after drinking kumis.

“Here in these Green lands one can only have one, you must choose but take your time and be honest! Do not be baka and play hearts like flute. Be genuine, it is known.”

He scratches his chin in a manly fashion, “How would Sayyed feel if woman wanted to marry him and other manly man?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Akil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:58 pm

"Well, that's the problem," he laughed, "I like them both a lot. Though not exactly the same, they both make me..." he considered, "feel special?" A poet, Akil was not.

"As for if the tables were turned, I suppose it would depend on who the man was. I mean, if they wanted me, but also Butaj-san, I think I would be flattered!" He looked over to Butaj and grinned.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:03 pm

“Then Sayyed is on good path, give it time, and know there is never simple-simple answer with man’s heart! Good that both make you feel special, it may be burden that poor Sayyed will have to choose,” he says with a nod.

“Butaj No-Beard, I could see that being a flattery,” he adds. “If pretty sayyeda was to choose you and me, I would be doomed as Akil much prettier… but then I have mustache… aha not so doomed when I have such beautiful man hair.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Dong-Ha squinted at the newcomer, but figuring that he had the right to be there, the young mystic let him speak, seeing how he seemed to have something on his mind.

___
OOC: <.< I actually roll 3k2, but well if I fail with higher roll than I should roll... I fail the roll. Never try to math 5 am.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moto Baatar on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Moto Silvia wrote:“Did I miss the party? Aha, who am I you might be asking… why I… I.. I am Moto Silvia, can you not tell by my mustache… must ask about my mustache. So we were saying about women and how much we like them… which ones?”

“Hah women not like us men… so… not like men, aha man stuff. I hear Baatar has the wiggly eye for Sayyeda Hotaru, did you bring her flowers?"

"Eh? Who is this?" Baatar said confusedly, momentarily befuddled by the new arrival. "Of course I've heard of you by reputation, Moto Silvia, but I do not know you. How do you know me?"
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Silvia squinted and said, “How could I not know Baatar! Why the name itself sings across the hills, such handsome features of manly man, even so young!”

“Why… why… you caught so many eggs yesterday, yes! Everyone knows!”

He took another drink, this was getting intense.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moto Baatar on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 pm

"You seem a good fellow," Baatar assured Silvia, beaming after this brazen flattery. The young Unicorn moved to stand near the newcomer, the earlier tension having left his body. "You must come drink with us," he insisted.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 pm

“Yes, yes… you are correct, more is needed,” he nods to Baatar in agreement.

“It is good that we are all so handsome and strong, we shall all have good wives. But what clan has the best wives? What clan will make good Unicorn brides for us manly men?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 pm

"Clearly the Unicorn." Kemuri chuckled. "But, I'm the one who will be joining another clan."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Clearly the Unicorn." Kemuri chuckled. "But, I'm the one who will be joining another clan."

The mustachioed man gestures at Kemuri and says, “But which one is worthy of mighty Shinjo Kemuri! Which clan can hope to be new family for strong Unicorn, such as you!”

“And yes we are… have the best women, it is KNOWN!”

Nailed it.
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am

"I've been asking myself that for days. I have no idea." he shrugged. "I just want a wife to make happy."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Shinjo Akil on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

"You should be happy out of the situation, as well," Akil spoke almost as a chastisement.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:51 am

"Of course." he nodded. "Hopefully, one will lead to another. I can't imagine I could make anyone happy, if I wasn't content in some way."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 am

Butaj thinks he knows the secret of Moto Silvia but just laughs cheerfully. He is glad he won't have to fight kin for a bit of respect and he owes it to Moto Silvia.

Day 5 - EN - Moto Silvia?? - Perception (Unskilled) - TN13: 2d10 13

"Butaj is no trickster, cousin, but Butaj is like a hearth!" Butaj feels he could push the comparison into the realm of heat, broach and succulent meat but does not do it for reasons and keeps listening to Silvia's questions and advices with a broad grin.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 am

Shinjo Akil wrote:"You should be happy out of the situation, as well," Akil spoke almost as a chastisement.

“Wise words, you both should find the happy place together! That is big trick, we manly men but we must listen, yes! Heed my words brothers, listen and remember that love is no game. To win you must shame the other, find path together,” he says jovially.

“Do so and your future wives to be will be loving and more importantly, you will find harmony in yurt!”
Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Of course." he nodded. "Hopefully, one will lead to another. I can't imagine I could make anyone happy, if I wasn't content in some way."

“Now… I can help with bringing some happiness to woman, Silvia is much expert on the beautiful woman! It is known. Once you have become the intimate with woman, there is button in the special place… now attend said button my brothers and she will be wet as the rainy season, it is known,” Silvia educates.

“You can thank me later with much kumis!” he says with a throaty chuckle.

Brilliant!
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts