[Day 5 - LM] Mourning is Terrible

Re: [Day 5 - LM] Mourning is Terrible

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 pm

"I think I would like a man that can compliment me, not sure what that means but will give me balance. Good man, strong but not idiot, and will listen. Good lover too, keep me happy," she says after a moment of thought.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Tomoe let out a small laugh.

"Yes, the last part is important too. Anyone you have met who could fill those requirements?"
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm

“Thus far three, one… will never be my husband, so really two,” she says wistfully.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 pm

"Who are the lucky ones who are living up to your standards then?" She asked with a smirk.
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Usagi Tomoe wrote:"Who are the lucky ones who are living up to your standards then?" She asked with a smirk.

"Nintoku-baka and Sayyed Udo, he killed the lizard... snake thing I hear," she says with a smile.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Tomoe nodded approvingly. Both seemed like good men from her meetings with them, though she had a preference for the Matsu herself.

"Both good choices. It really is difficult to choose. There is still time to reach a decision though, and who knows, another one might sweep in unexpectedly."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 pm

“Future is ever moving, very true. I have other question if you will listen, Rabbit-Sensei?” she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:20 am

"You have my attention."

She was somewhat surprised to be having 'girl-talk' with Khulun, but at least it seemed to put her mind to something else.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 am

“In history of Empire, we know that Ninth has done evil, but has the Ninth ever done good or aided the Empire in any way or those that serve him?” she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:37 am

Well that was a complete turn around from the girl-talk.

"Not as such, no. The nature of that realms is jealous and seeks to corrupt all with its influence. It offers power to those desperate, and while some might fall to its temptations out of a want to do good... it will never end well. It is, in essence, the anathema to Tengoku and its champions - like the Thunders and the Kami."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 am

“Then why do people still turn to Ninth, why are people like Iuchi-Ban still exist? Seems like it would end poorly and it is known nothing good comes of such dealings? This is troubling, it is never ending war then?” she says in thought.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:44 am

"It is a never-ending war," Tomoe nodded. "The Crab clan for instance continue that war to protect the Empire from the dangers in the south."

"As for why people still turn to it... power, desperation, ignorance... people want to become more powerful no matter the cost. And many simply don't understand the dangers of it all, because it's impolite to speak of it."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 am

“Hmmm,” she says and is silent for a moment.

“I do not understand why this is so impolite? It is matter of life and death, all should know. This is what bothers me. I know it bothered Otaku-nikutai. We have no jade to defend ourselves, we are unprepared.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 am

The Hare was sympathetic.

"I wish it wasn't that way. I really do. Still, I help where I can... maybe my lord will permit me to stay here with the Unicorn a little longer to help you learn more."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am

“Perhaps, for now we go to war with the army we have, yes,” she says more for herself than to the Hare.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts