D5 [LE] Hail! Hail! Rock N Roll! (OPEN)

Re: D5 [LE] Hail! Hail! Rock N Roll! (OPEN)

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:23 pm

"I lost my beard in a bet, but it will grow back in no time." Butaj grins, actually glad to distract her.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

“But… but… a bet? Why would you bet beard and who was this villain that steals my beloved beard… I mean your beard,” she growls.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Akodo Runno on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:29 pm

This was unexpected and troubling, Runno thought as an already bizarre eulogy turned into an even more bizarre party. She began to drift from the crowd, taking care to not give the impression she was fleeing.
Lion Clan • Samurai • Tactician
Status: 1.0 • Glory 1.0 • Honor: Exceptional • Courtship: 2
Carries: Things
Akodo Runno

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

"Butaj cannot tell much about the bet, that is part of the bet. It was with a woman though who wanted it because she did not have one. Butaj will groom it back but for now his lips can enjoy greater freedom."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Butaj cannot tell much about the bet, that is part of the bet. It was with a woman though who wanted it because she did not have one. Butaj will groom it back but for now his lips can enjoy greater freedom."

“When I find this woman, I will give her a punch to the eye,” she says making a fist.

“I will get used to it, but I do not have to like it.”

She drinks more kumis and says, “I like it, but I am going to act like I don’t because I can. I don’t have to make sense because reasons. Maybe you are not Butaj but trick spirit trying to be Butaj. Tell me something only Butaj would know or I will never speak to Butaj again!”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm

"Minks in a fort." Butaj says less audibly to the others around. He then takes Khulun's kumis skin and drinks from it without pause or breath until streaks of it run down his chin and neck.

Moto Butaj

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Tsukimi moved from the funeral to the celebration, but her heart was in the stars. She heard the music, strange and powerful, and it called her to move. She was unbalanced and she didn't know the rhythms. Her dancing was uninspired. Just movements.

Perform:Dance/Agility: 6d10o10k3 11

[please fpm if approaching]
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Minks in a fort." Butaj says less audibly to the others around. He then takes Khulun's kumis skin and drinks from it without pause or breath until streaks of it run down his chin and neck.

“Oh poor, poor Butaj,” she says with mocking sorrow.

“Butaj had beard,
Vile, not so pretty, dumb girl,
Snip, snip, naked face.”

OOC: Poetry = 12.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Bantu on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Usagi Tsukimi wrote:Tsukimi moved from the funeral to the celebration, but her heart was in the stars. She heard the music, strange and powerful, and it called her to move. She was unbalanced and she didn't know the rhythms. Her dancing was uninspired. Just movements.

Perform:Dance/Agility: 6d10o10k3 11

Seeing Tsukimi up dancing inspired the newly arrived Bantu and he too let the music carry him away. He tried to fit his dancing style to match the Usagi's, as he had never seen such a laid back performance he assumed it wasn't a traditional Hare Clan dance (with how energetic they normally were).

He thought the change might have been due to the somber nature of the gathering, so he mimicked her movements as best he could.

D5 LE. Let's Dance...2CR TN20: 5d10o10k3-1 21
Scorpion Clan * Duelist * Bushi * Smart Cookie * Dancer *
Honor: Untrustworthy * Glory: 1.0 * Status: 2.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Daisho, Smoking pipe, Go set, Mask, Yumi
Description
Soshi Bantu

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo sees Moto Khulun atop her horse, looking as stony as she feels in this moment. She recalls the first night she met the Moto as the first night she met Otaku Chi-Pu. Who could have known it would end so fast? I had never felt so comfortable with another female samurai-ko. She made me feel proud of myself. And now she is gone.

Kogo takes down her sake and pours herself another glass.

Wanting to be with other people for the moment, Taichi moves with the group from the funeral. Spotting the familiar Matsu drinking by herself he approaches, his personal alcohol supply to hand. As before, his expression was a mix of sadness and a small amount of anger or frustration, although it was softening slowly. You had to keep moving, after all.

He bows. "A shame that we meet again under such circumstances, Matsu-san. Did you have an opportunity to meet her?"
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Shinjo Taichi wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo sees Moto Khulun atop her horse, looking as stony as she feels in this moment. She recalls the first night she met the Moto as the first night she met Otaku Chi-Pu. Who could have known it would end so fast? I had never felt so comfortable with another female samurai-ko. She made me feel proud of myself. And now she is gone.

Kogo takes down her sake and pours herself another glass.

Wanting to be with other people for the moment, Taichi moves with the group from the funeral. Spotting the familiar Matsu drinking by herself he approaches, his personal alcohol supply to hand. As before, his expression was a mix of sadness and a small amount of anger or frustration, although it was softening slowly. You had to keep moving, after all.

He bows. "A shame that we meet again under such circumstances, Matsu-san. Did you have an opportunity to meet her?"

She stands and bows to Shinjo Taichi. "A true shame Shinjo-san. And yes, I did. She was one of the first Unicorn clan members I met." A small smile came to her face. "We were both starting to feel ill after the dinner. We bonded a bit over our desperate desire to not reveal it to the whole company." Her eyes look shiny for a moment. "I told her the story of my ancestress, Matsu. "
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Akodo Runno on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Tactics were a forte and Runno's limited experience taught her to treat them like a bag of tools. The trick was knowing which one to use. Given her general lack of commitment to the social aspects of this little game the Unicorn were playing, merely waiting for those surrounding her to pair off was essentially an unbeatable plan. And so the Lioness slipped out completely unnoticed. In many ways mimicking her arrival at the funeral.

/Exit
Lion Clan • Samurai • Tactician
Status: 1.0 • Glory 1.0 • Honor: Exceptional • Courtship: 2
Carries: Things
Akodo Runno

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 pm

"A late contribution, Sayyeda?" Butaj smirks, giving Khulun the skin back. "The important question here is what's better, Butaj without a beard or a beard without Butaj." Butaj makes a pause, then takes Khulun's hand. "Let's dance biyelgee for Chi-Pu. May the Father Moon and the endless sky see and hear we don't forget our best." He then rises and calls "Si Akil, biyelgee!" And intones right after, rushing to challenge other dancers and pulling Khulun with him.

Day 5 - LE - Song for Chi-Pu - Awa/Song (Sensation, Voice) - 1R for Volume: 5d10e10k4 23

Day 5 - LE - Dance for Chi-Pu - Ag/Dance (Sensation) - 1R for leading Khulun: 5d10e10k4 29

(The song & dance)

Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:She stands and bows to Shinjo Taichi. "A true shame Shinjo-san. And yes, I did. She was one of the first Unicorn clan members I met." A small smile came to her face. "We were both starting to feel ill after the dinner. We bonded a bit over our desperate desire to not reveal it to the whole company." Her eyes look shiny for a moment. "I told her the story of my ancestress, Matsu. "

Taichi pulls out a bottle of sake, offering it to Kogo before pouring for himself. "I'm glad you met her at least. While I did not spend much time with her, I can tell you what I knew of her if you wish. She was one of the teachers of and very highly regarded by Otaku Kitakuhime-sama."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Shinjo Taichi wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:She stands and bows to Shinjo Taichi. "A true shame Shinjo-san. And yes, I did. She was one of the first Unicorn clan members I met." A small smile came to her face. "We were both starting to feel ill after the dinner. We bonded a bit over our desperate desire to not reveal it to the whole company." Her eyes look shiny for a moment. "I told her the story of my ancestress, Matsu. "

Taichi pulls out a bottle of sake, offering it to Kogo before pouring for himself. "I'm glad you met her at least. While I did not spend much time with her, I can tell you what I knew of her if you wish. She was one of the teachers of and very highly regarded by Otaku Kitakuhime-sama."

She accepts the sake and nods vigorously after she pours. "I would be glad to hear more of her."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields