[Day 5 - LM] Mourning is Terrible

Re: [Day 5 - LM] Mourning is Terrible

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Tomoe felt sad for Chi-Pu too. The brave Otaku seemed to have put the needs of her clan and sisters before her own feelings and needs, and now she was gone... it was sad.

"I understand," Tomoe nodded. "Death is a jerk, I agree. Good people die, and it's not fair..."

She sighed. "I'll be here with you if you need company to feel better, Moto-san, or just someone to drink with." Even if it is way too early in the day to start drinking.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Drinking was good… that was a great idea! Khulun gets up and goes in her yurt for a moment comes out with a skin of kumis, “Drinking is always a good decision, Sayyeda. How did you get so smart?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm

"Oh well, some people are born quick and strong like yourself, others are born clever like me," she said with a soft chuckle, glad to see that at least Khulun's mood was improving.

"Sayeda? I've heard you say that before, but I'm not sure of it's meaning?"
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:30 pm

“It is form of respect, yes? That’s how I use it anyways, it may not be same-same, but that is how I see the term. Sayyeda is for respectful woman and Sayyed for respectful man, it is known,” she says before taking a drink and handing off the skin to Tomoe.

“Rabbit-sensei, did not start so high, but she has grown on me.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Oh kami, we're sharing the skin?! Pretty sure some of those pillowbooks would call that indirect kissing!

"Is that so? I shall have to remember that," filed into mental cabinet G-1873, subfolder: Gaijin terms.

Tomoe took a small drink from the skin before passing it back to the Moto.

"I'm... honored that you say so, Moto-san. It's wisdom to acknowledge that one's opinion has changed."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 pm

“We have to change minds, many things will change and new ways will take root. Ways that worked before may not work so well now, cannot be stuck with desert mind when living in green hills, yes?” she replies taking back the skin.

She takes another drink, “Rabbit-sensei changes her mind with time, yes?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm

"Of course," Tomoe nodded. "One must always consider new facts, or change and adapt to new circumstances. This applies to all sorts of points in life; survival, fighting, and friendships too."

And love.

"I mean, we shouldn't forget where we came from to start with, like the Unicorn shouldn't forget all they have learned in their travels, but it would be folly to not adapt to new places. As you say: desert mind don't work in green hills."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 pm

“Moto will always be Moto, but change will come yet we not forget what made us Moto and what makes us Unicorn. Some change more, some change less, it is known. Perhaps you be Unicorn and see changes for yourself,” she grins feral like.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

The rabbit cracked a small grin. "It could happen, who knows," she chuckled. "It's unlikely I'll get to decide for myself, it seems, but we'll see what the future brings."

"But I look forward to what sort of changes the Unicorn will bring to the Empire. It's bound to happen."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:01 pm

“What would Rabbit-sensei want if she could have it,” she asks taking another drink.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:18 pm

"Eh? You mean husband or change to the Empire?" she blinked a little as she tried to figure it out.

"Change to the Empire, I would be happy if the Unicorn's return meant that people would become more open. Less closed off, more accepting of new ideas and possibilities - I can only imagine what your people must have learned in your travels that could be beneficial to the people in the Empire, but might be frowned upon because it's foreign and different."

She wrinkled her nose a little like a rabbit.

"Husband... Someone who will treat me well, I suppose?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 pm

"But what is treating well for Rabbit-sensei?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:13 pm

"Well, that he treats me with respect and values my opinions. Someone who can teach me about your ways, but is also open to learning more about what I know." It was a bit hard to formulate into words.

"I would want him to like me too."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 pm

“Have you found such a man among the Unicorn, because I believe we have many good men,” she says in reply drinking more kumis.
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:19 pm

"Maybe?" She chuckled. "Iuchi Dong-Ha maybe... Shinjo Kemuri too is very nice, as is Shinjo Monkhbaatar, but my cousin seems smitten with so I won't interfere there."

"But what about you? What sort of man does the great Moto Khulun want?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts