Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Re: Kamaraderie, Konversation & Kumis (D5, EN, Kemuri's)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

"Her cat sneezed on me, during that dinner she provided." He shrugged. "I haven't really spoken to her. I don't really know anything about her."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm

"Butaj thinks Yuzuki of the Mantic Clan is strong and helpful, but she probably isn't cute. Besides, she is a sailor and Butaj is not entirely certain how to ride horses on ships. Butaj agrees that many of them are cute but frail, but some are more honest than the others. Butaj doesn't like dishonest. He wants to be able to trust his wife." Butaj chimes in, having finished playing.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:28 pm

"Some of them are bit too honest. Yogo Mizugi-sama asked me if I wanted to..." he had to take a sip to be able to continue. "..to figure out if we were compatible. She also mentioned that she's cursed to fuck over any person she loves. An evil eye rests on her, you would to well to avoid her, cousins."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Shinjo Akil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:54 pm

"I appreciated her honesty, if we are being frank," Akil offered. "The Unicorn would have needed to know about her curse eventually regardless, and she will be marrying someone at this miai for certain."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Moto Baatar on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:58 pm

"Is that the one who can't show her face?" Baatar asked. "I heard of her, but haven't met her; I didn't know she had the evil eye." He made hand gestures to ward off the attentions of evil spirits.

"I met a different Scorpion girl, a pretty fortune teller, who seemed nice," he reported. "She was one of the small ones though; maybe Iuchi-san is right, they must not feed them enough."

"Also I met a Lion who liked watching horses, and two Crane. The younger one, Fukawa, was nice to me; but her family is rich. You'd need a lot of horses to impress her parents."
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:03 pm

"I haven't met any of the Crane." Kemuri shrugged. "I believe I've spoken with the Scorpion you mentioned. Bayushi Hotaru-sama said something about reading fortunes."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Shinjo Akil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:04 pm

"Ah, Fukawa," Akil smiled... Then his face reddened. "She is really nice, isn't she."

Mekhem

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Shinjo Akil wrote:"I appreciated her honesty, if we are being frank," Akil offered. "The Unicorn would have needed to know about her curse eventually regardless, and she will be marrying someone at this miai for certain."

"I see no fault on her honesty, she just was born under an evil eye. Not her fault but... well..." Dong-Ha huffed. "Honesty takes you only so far if you carry a knife behind your back."

Moto Baatar wrote:"Is that the one who can't show her face?" Baatar asked. "I heard of her, but haven't met her; I didn't know she had the evil eye." He made hand gestures to ward off the attentions of evil spirits.

"I met a different Scorpion girl, a pretty fortune teller, who seemed nice," he reported. "She was one of the small ones though; maybe Iuchi-san is right, they must not feed them enough."

"Also I met a Lion who liked watching horses, and two Crane. The younger one, Fukawa, was nice to me; but her family is rich. You'd need a lot of horses to impress her parents."

"That one, expect the she showed her face to me. Token of trust or something. Pretty, with strange hair. Still would not mess with her." he spat to the ground. "Spiritual illness is the worst kind of illness there is."

"Ah, fortune telling Scorpion girl? Bayuuchi Hotaru-san? Yeah, she's kind... and cute." he could but agree with Baatar. "But oh so small. And you know how small horses do..." there was a slight frown on his face. "But she's good with her sticks, Really good. She sorts you out like no-time, with the stickles of hers."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Shinjo Akil wrote:"Ah, Fukawa," Akil smiled... Then his face reddened. "She is really nice, isn't she."

Kemuri grinned at the reaction. "Are you laying claim to her, Shinjo-sama?"

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Shinjo Akil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:14 pm

"I THINK it is more accurate to suggest that she laid claim to me," he laughed, taking another swig of kumis.

Mekhem

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:16 pm

"Good to know." he smiled, taking a drink as well. "I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Though, I haven't met her."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Shinjo Kemuri wrote:"Good to know." he smiled, taking a drink as well. "I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Though, I haven't met her."

"Ditto. Good for you cousin." Dong-Ha nodded at Akil. "So... what happened?" Maybe Akil had a juicy story to share?
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm

For now, Butaj listens and drinks, taking in insights on Mizuki, Hotaru and Fukawa.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Akil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm

"Well," he laughed, "you remember that terrible rain from yesterday?" A breath, sipping on the kumis, "I was heading to the music event before it got canceled, and the rain had hit hard. So I ducked into the Calm Heart Dojo." he stopped a moment, then nodded, "We had met a few times before then, and I think we were hitting it off well. So while we were there, she sang for me and I played my flute for her. And we talked a bit about the whole marriage thing, and then she told me.

"This seems like the type of story," he grinned, "that ends with 'and then we made sweet love in front of the dojo shrine' or something like that. In way of bringing a story to a disappointing end on that front, we had a perfectly amicable conversation and parted ways honorably."

Mekhem

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 pm

"Sounds like most of the conversations I have had." Kemuri sighed. "Except for the laying claim part."

Shinjo Kemuri

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts