Clans of the West (D4, EA)

Re: Clans of the West (D4, EA)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 am

Kitakuhime rises, and then bows to greet their guest. "Ichiro-san. Thank you for arriving in such a short notice. This one is Otaku Kitakuhime, heir to the Otaku, Shiotome of the Unicorn Clan. Deeply honored to meet you. I hope the Fortunes have blessed you today."

She promptly prepares a bowl of rice, and set aside two cups to serve him as he greets the others and accommodates himself.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 am

Chi-Pu bows.

"Hello again, Ichiro-san. It is a pleasure to see you again"
Unicorn Clan | Battle Maiden | Nikutai
Gullible | Can't Lie| Doubt: Kyujutsu | Allergy: Shellfish
Honor: Exceptional | Status 2.0 | Glory 0.2 | Courtship Points 2

Profile Theme

Outfit: Purple Shirt, Brown Leather Pants, Daisho
Combat: Back Banner, Dai-Kyu, Quiver, Daisho, Riding Armor
Steed: Tianma
Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 am

Imane was rather disturbed by the talk of Dark forces and Khulun's planned meeting. She thought perhaps an Otaku should be there to keep the others in line, and safe from the influence of this evil. But I then the Badger appeared and she also smiled and offered Daisuke a smile.

"Ichiro-san, it is good to see you again. I hope your day has been a pleasant one?"

Edit: "rather oriented"?! WTF android? How is "disturbed" the same as "oriented"?
Last edited by Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 am

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:Kitakuhime rises, and then bows to greet their guest. "Ichiro-san. Thank you for arriving in such a short notice. This one is Otaku Kitakuhime, heir to the Otaku, Shiotome of the Unicorn Clan. Deeply honored to meet you. I hope the Fortunes have blessed you today."

She promptly prepares a bowl of rice, and set aside two cups to serve him as he greets the others and accommodates himself.

"It's a honor to meet you as well Otaku Kitakuhime-sama, I am Ichiro Daisuke a Scout of the Badger, and yes my day has been quite blessed, it is my hope you can say the same?" He replied warmly before a few moments later shifting his gaze to Chi-pu to continue the round of greetings "A pleasure to see you again as well Otaku Chi-pu-sama,"

Finally his eyes turned to Imane. "And hello again to you as well Otaku Imane-sama, I've indeed had a good day, as thus far it's been filled with pleasant surprises. I hope yours has been pleasant as well?" Repeating the names wasn't really necessary but it did help him commit them to memory, and with this many Otaku things were bound to be a bit messy if he didn't try.

With greetings done he moved towards the place Kitakuhime had indicated with the placement of bowls, and took his seat as the ladies retook theirs, using a moment to smooth his kimono as he did so. It wouldn't be wise to appear sloppy.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 pm

The girl serves the others as well. Hoping they would all wait for the guest to start eating, she soon replies the blessings to the kami before partaking food with them.

Not willingly to interrupt Imane's reply, Kitakuhime politely adds to the conversation, "The Fortunes have been kind, yes. Tell us, Ichiro-san: how is life at the border of the Empire –– which are your Clan's most important duties?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 am

Seeing as they are waiting on him, Daisuke doesn't keep them waiting long, saying a short blessing over the food before partaking. "It's isolated for the most part, as for most of the time my clan has existed the lands nearby have at best been sparsely populated. It seems that might change in the coming years though, with your clan once again occupying these lands.

"Not to say life there is boring though, there is always work to be done. Our Duty is to guard the path of Woe from any potential invaders, which requires a knowledge of the terrain and maintaining the best routes in the pass so that our troops can move easily. Rock slides and earthquakes can be rather common in the pass after all, and each year a lot of work is done in clearing paths and mapping any news ones as well as repairing our fortifications and fighting off any invaders."

He smirked and shook his head before taking a sip of his tea. "I suppose It'd be better to say that most times we are to busy to be bored."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Kitakuhime listens to Daisuke's explanation with her full attention, "We'll be sharing the protection of the western borders. Communication and friendship with the Badger is essential to the Unicorn. I look forward to a bright future between our Clans."

She sips more tea, encouraging him to continue with his Clans stories, and makes sure to share any of the curiosities he might have about the Unicorn, and the Otaku.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 pm

They would talk for some time over the meal and Tea Before Daisuke departed.

/scene?

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Imane on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 am

The conversation went on for some time as the Otaku learned all about the Badger.

/sure, sorry about dropping this one (*owes partners a thread now that RL is slightly less manic)
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts