Here Comes the Rain Again (D4 EE, Matsu Kogo's yurt)

Re: Here Comes the Rain Again (D4 EE, Matsu Kogo's yurt)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"Yeah." Tomonaga said, nodding. "You've gotta make things happen."

He shrugged. "Well, the miai's not yet half over. Lots of things could change. I imagine there'll be a fair amount of last-minute scrambling, a lot of private meetings." He smiled crookedly. "Probably at least a few tears. And then..." He let out his breath in a puff. "Well, actually, I'm not sure what happens after the end. I guess arrangements begin, and everyone goes home, for the moment."

Her smile is only slightly strained. "Yes, it is easy to lose track of the days and know that decisions must be made so soon." She sips her sake. "I suspect you are right Yasuki-san. "

/ooc fixed where I messed up your name earlier. Woops
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Tomonaga offered her a smile. "Well, the future should be planned for, it's true, and it is a good idea to keep in mind how many days are left."

He leaned forward, picking up the bottle. "But don't forget what that Shinjo told you, as well. Live in the present, take joy in it. And have some more sake! He probably didn't say that last bit, but it's a good idea." He topped up her cup
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Tomonaga offered her a smile. "Well, the future should be planned for, it's true, and it is a good idea to keep in mind how many days are left."

He leaned forward, picking up the bottle. "But don't forget what that Shinjo told you, as well. Live in the present, take joy in it. And have some more sake! He probably didn't say that last bit, but it's a good idea." He topped up her cup

She laughed, at ease again. "With such good advice and sake, I suspect things will be all right." She smiles. "Have you tried much horse back riding yet Yasuki-san?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Tomonaga smiled, pleased that he had cheered Kogo up a bit.

"Well, not lately." Tomonaga said, scratching his head nervously. "I actually learned a bit when I was younger, just on a horse in one of my family's villages. I'm probably out of practice, and I haven't yet tried on a Unicorn horse." He smiled. "I have received an offer of lessons. Perhaps I should accept, eh?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Tomonaga smiled, pleased that he had cheered Kogo up a bit.

"Well, not lately." Tomonaga said, scratching his head nervously. "I actually learned a bit when I was younger, just on a horse in one of my family's villages. I'm probably out of practice, and I haven't yet tried on a Unicorn horse." He smiled. "I have received an offer of lessons. Perhaps I should accept, eh?"

She smiles. "I found it an exhilarating experience. I have had the pleasure of 3 such lessons so far and tried galloping this afternoon. I do not know your tastes Yasuki-san, but I will tell you, I will not be sad to try again." She sips her sake.

Though my muscles may tell a different story tomorrow.

"I was also privileged to meet one of the Otaku steeds today. They are magnificent."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

"Ooh. That does sound fun. Good of Shinjo-san to be teaching you." Tomonaga took a sip of his sake. "I do remember enjoying it, when I was younger. Maybe... maybe I should see about getting that lesson."

"Oh yeah?" Tomonaga said. "I only saw one very briefly. It went by me very, very fast. I wouldn't mind getting to see one that wasn't, you know, galloping past me."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 am

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"Ooh. That does sound fun. Good of Shinjo-san to be teaching you." Tomonaga took a sip of his sake. "I do remember enjoying it, when I was younger. Maybe... maybe I should see about getting that lesson."

"Oh yeah?" Tomonaga said. "I only saw one very briefly. It went by me very, very fast. I wouldn't mind getting to see one that wasn't, you know, galloping past me."

"It might be helpful or at least fun." She sipped her sake. "Noburu almost got us in trouble with one, by entering its territory. We sorted it out though."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 pm

"Oh really?" Tomonaga said. "That sounds like an interesting story, especially since it sounds like it all worked out for the best. I didn't know that horses had territory. I knew lions did." He glanced over at the big cat.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"Oh really?" Tomonaga said. "That sounds like an interesting story, especially since it sounds like it all worked out for the best. I didn't know that horses had territory. I knew lions did." He glanced over at the big cat.

She nods. " I did not know either but this miai has been very educational. Thankfully, Otaku-sama was nearby and was able to convince him to stand down. She has great skill with her horse."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 pm

"I see. Yes, educational, that's certainly fair." He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Otaku-sama... would that have been Otaku Kitakuhime, by any chance? I haven't met her, but I've heard her name, of course."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"I see. Yes, educational, that's certainly fair." He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Otaku-sama... would that have been Otaku Kitakuhime, by any chance? I haven't met her, but I've heard her name, of course."

She brightens. "Yes, exactly! She is a vision of grace and honor. One can see that she is the Otaku-heir without even a question."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts