(D4 EN) What Lies Within

Re: (D4 EN) What Lies Within

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:06 am

"There's always war. My Clan was recently devastated by war with Crab. The Lion conquered most of the Phoenix at one point. That's not even counting Iuchiban."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 am

"Hai. War is part of our lives." Though she was curious about the conflicts Mizuki had mentioned, she wanted to save that learning for another day. Instead, she came back to face Mizuki head on. "I hope our Clans never draw blades against each other."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 am

"Neither do I. I hope our Clans will be friends and allies." Mizuki shrugs. "It shouldn't be an issue any time soon. My Clan is still recovering from the various wars from the last few years. And your Clan doesn't seem to be too aggressive."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:58 am

"Hai," she mumbled. Yue turned away and ran her hand down her unscathed cheek. "I want you to be safe, Mizuki." She swallowed. "I hope your future husband will be good to you. i hope he makes sure you are happy."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:21 am

"I'm sure he will." Mizuki's mind drifts to earlier. To Suteichi. To Yuichi. She's not so sure about her happiness.

Mizuki stands up and walks over to the Unicorn. After a moment, she puts her hand on Yue's shoulder. "I hope the man you find is dutiful and understanding." A brief pause. "I also hope you will find someone who can return your feelings."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:28 am

Liu Yue felt the hand placed on her shoulder. However, she did not let it linger there long. She turned about with tears finally streaking down her face. "It may be best that you do not reciprocate, Mizuki. You would have to betray me if that were the case, ne?" She bit down on her lip and turned away her crying eyes. "That is how it would have been, ne?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 am

Mizuki's head drops as she runs her hand through her hair. She was trying to comfort Yue. She didn't want to hurt her more.

"Yes. That is my nature." But that's what she seemed to be doing anyways. I am betrayal.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 am

"Mizuki? I have one request. You may say yes or no. I know I ask too much already."

She gulped.

"May I have one kiss before I go?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:07 am

A million thoughts race through Mizuki's mind. "It's probably a bad idea."

You're going to hurt her anyways. Might as well let her have a brief respite. That's what you want for yourself. "But yes you can."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 am

"Hai. It probably is."

And yet, she cupped the beautiful Yogo's chin and leaned in for a kiss. It was a light one, physically, but it carried a heavy weight within the Shinjo's soul. Time is so cruel. If only it could slow down right now.

Her hand moved to caress Mizuki's cheek before she finally parted her lips. "Arigatou," she whispered. "That was my last opportunity to kiss another woman." She gave a small smile. "I refuse to be disloyal to my husband."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:25 am

If only you were a man. "I... Do you know much about Scorpion women?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 am

"Iie," she responded and shook her head. Her voice oozed of confusion. "Why do you ask, Mizuki?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:34 am

"We're known as seductresses. We don't need love for..." Mizuki looks away.

Gathering her thoughts and making sure she's really going to do this. "I'm scared, and I don't want to be alone. I'm also hoping... There is a man I love..." Mizuki shakes her head. She knows that won't work. "I can't love you. Not in that way. But I can be with you tonight. Before you are married."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 am

Yue blinked. "I do not remember being struck in the head, Mizuki." She looked away. "What are you saying?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 am

Mizuki gives a small laugh and looks down. "I'm not really sure."

She looks back up at Yue and gently strokes her arm. "It may not be exactly what you wanted, but you don't have leave tonight."

Yogo Mizuki

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms