Day 4 [LE] Mr. Warmth (Suteichi's Yurt)

Re: Day 4 [LE] Mr. Warmth (Suteichi's Yurt)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:33 pm

"That you trust he will keep this discrete, I will choose to trust him as well. I will find him when I may tomorrow." she said.

With that out of the way she shifted a bit, though it was hard to find a position to be comfortable in. Not pulling her hand away, almost as if she forgot it was there.

"I am a warrior after my mother," she started out fast and strong. "A Shinjo woman who married my father, an Ide, who had always had a love for lore. That was... something neither my sister or I developed, but I think we did get a bit of his mind. His wit, I suppose. Languages, at least those that are spoken came pretty naturally to us and without our mothers direction I made sure that my sister and I learned the most practical, sensible things. Mekhem, we learned. Yobanjin, we learned. Both of these we learned because they were the most likely we would need to use. My little sister took to Mekhem a little too well," she said on a light laugh.

"I came up in my gempukku near the start of our ride back. Which, of course, meant that I was able to help protect our Clan on our return. I fought.." she seemed to be going to describe it but stopped, a slight shiver she tried to hide when she thought of it. Then, with little more than a second wasted she pushed on like nothing happened. Wishing to leave that unspoken, for now. "for my brothers and sister, but mostly for my sister. I was there when she received her injury, and I helped strike down the one responsible for it. I remember the moment I saw her fall like it was yesterday. I thought I had lost her, nothing has ever made me angrier. Years have passed since then, she and I have grown accustomed to this continual development of our lives."

"Honestly, I think since I have reached gempukku I have yet to stop moving forward," she said, glancing toward the pillow and shifting her hand in his a bit. "Also, I am.. I seem to have made an enemy of kimono, or whatever that fabric was."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Suteichi gave a light chuckle at her joke. He did listen intently to her history and was certainly impressed.

"I must say, that whether I become Shinjo or you Bayushi, I will have to adjust my wardrobe. I have a few number of kimonos made from fine silk. I would not want you to have to face your enemy again." another light chuckle. "Liu Fei-san, your story is fascinating to me. Very fascinating. Hearing about your travels and your experiences it is something that I would like to also experience. I have always been curious about the world outside of my own."

He caressed her hand gently.

"What other questions have you for me?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 pm

"I have none," she admitted, "In truth Suteichi-san there are plenty of things I could ask more of you. I would think. However, none comes to mind to ask. I will learn of them in time, or in time I will desire to know things. Right now though, I would prefer not to search myself to find questions to ask of you."

"Is there anything more you wish to know of me?" she asked, turning the opportunity back to him.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Like her he had questions but he was not about to turn this evening into an interrogation session.

"No. I just want us to enjoy each other's company. Stormy night, warm fire. Tea. Though the offer still stands for sake or shochu." another light chuckle.

"For what its worth, we have the rest of our lives to be serious and have serious talk. Enjoying you is most important..." he thought about what he said. "Not enjoying you...I mean your company...not the other enjoy..."

This woman can somehow shake me a little. I like it and yet I need to fix that.

"You know what I mean. I hope I'm not tiring you."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Fei allowed a laugh, light as it was, to escape just past her lips and into her free hand as her tea rested just before them. "You are not, Suteichi-san," she said, clearly amused by the sound of her tone.

"There will be plenty of time for that in time as well," she teased a little by the warmth of the fire.

"It is a slight shame you have no sake or shochu here, I always find it to be such a positive addition to an evening but I do not want to force someone to move through this weather so we will have to do without."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Suteichi snickered.

"Yes... there is always time for fun. I very much would like for that to wait. As for real drink, the next time we meet, we will have that. I have tried your...kumis? Certainly an acquired taste. Have you had plum wine?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Glancing down toward herself, of course her red skin was covered now but it wasn't too hard to remember, "I would prefer to wait as well," she said with a bit of a tease but a lot of truth.

"I have not, I have had a lot of the sake produced in the Empire now. It is, interesting. Is there a comparison to be made there to this plum wine?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 pm

"It is a sweeter drink. Usually served at dinner or between couples. You may enjoy it." He looked her over and simply smiled.

"I have to say, even with the blanket and all, you truly are beautiful." he meant it. She was to him and she was all that mattered now.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 am

"I am sure the bright red skin accentuates my form perfectly," she said, blowing air from her nose instead of a full laugh.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 am

"Red is the color of my clan." he said laughing with her. There was a brief moment where he met her eyes and he wanted to kiss her. He still held her hand. He thought about kissing her hand and he did not. He decided to mask his intent to want to kiss her with a poem.

"Draped in finest silk,
She is still quite beautiful.
What to do...I won't"

Not his best work but he was working off the cuff. He tried for her. He kind of rolled his eyes knowing he could have done better.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:55 am

This was the second time, albeit on different impulse, she was subconsciously ready for him to kiss her but the moment passed again. Causing her to let out a breath she didn't even know she held. When the poem came the moment passed and she settled once again.

"I hope you do not intend to inspire this reaction," she teased at his choice of first line accompanied with his earlier joke.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 am

He leaned just a little closer to her and then he whispered to her fighting back a snicker at her quip.

"I won't put that demon fabric on you. My lips are much softer and much kinder.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:15 am

When he leaned in closer, where she could sense the subtle scent and warmth. How his words, when whispered, held such a sway over her in ways she wasn't used to being tested. Liu Fei couldn't help but let her mind wander to what he had suggested, thinking of it for only a moment but only a moment was long enough.

Realizing what she imagined, how she felt, it added to the palette. Introducing a soft pinkish tint to her cheeks as she found no words to manage a reply.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:23 am

Where there were no words, action sufficed. Suteichi kissed her softly and slowly. It seemed to last for a while. He had been wanting to claim her lips all night long. The kiss broke. He slowly pulled back from her and met her eyes. His hand holding hers, he lifted it to his lips and kissed it just as soft and gentle as her lips.

"Just a small dressing of my lips. Was that more comfortable for you my lady?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 am

It was the first time she had ever been kissed, that was clear in her eyes. Having had to rely on instinct to guide her through it. When his lips left hers they remained slightly parted, as if she was stunned. A moment she probably wouldn't be too proud about.

"Y-yes," she stumbled over the word, losing a little of her stability there she was so fond of. Held captive by the way he looked at her after that for only a few seconds before she looked away, feeling the embarrassment for how much of a child she felt like. This was hardly her most impressive.

Then, with a fire, she tried to gain her ground back. Looking up to him with the a spark in her eye she admitted something bold, "When this rash is dealt with and gone, I want you to make good on your word to dress me more appropriately."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts