(D3 LA) He Did What?!

Re: (D3 LA) He Did What?!

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:08 am

While the others found their own ways to relax, as this started to seem like more of a meeting than she had been expecting Fei found her way to a cushion to sit on. Just joining back with the conversation as she settled in her seat to hear Yue's last.

"I would not describe it as consorting little sister, but I have been speaking with Bayushi Suteichi-san, yes," she said a little formally to properly convey the little glare that earned her younger sister.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 am

"I have not met any of those individuals that I am aware of myself."

It was hard not to smile at the glare the one Shinjo gave the other, but the kumis helped, "As far as men I have conversed with and gotten to know a bit so far... I talked with a Togashi monk from the Dragon named Udo. Two different Soshi, neither of whom were priests; One Soshi Bantu and a Soshi Yuuru. And there was a Crab, Yasuki Tomonaga. No horse riding lessons promised though."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:24 am

The younger sister gave an amused look to Fei as she drank from her bowl. "Hai. You have been speaking with him."

Yukarin-dono better stay long enough for big sis to forgot about that!

Her attention turned to the Iuchi. "I am surprised you have not met any of them." She smiled brightly. "I have met all of the men you mentioned, Yukarin-dono. Do you wish for me to speak on any of them?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:01 pm

"I would be interested in your impressions of them certainly."

She frowned inwardly as she sipped the kumis; Had she been lax in her duties of meeting suitors then?
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

"Togashi Udo-dono is," she trailed off. She furrowed her brow, trying to find a descriptor for him. "He speaks in odd ways. His tattoos are odd to me. However, he has not done anything to earn my ire."

She then thought on the Soshi. "I do not know Yuuru-dono well. He was interested in seeing my kata. Bantu-dono is a duelist. He was polite when I met him."

Out of them all, her most favored was the Yasuki. "Tomonaga-san is a producer of sake. He is a pleasant and sociable man. He is more relaxed than the others." She cupped her chin. "Would you like to teach him horseback riding instead, Yukarin-dono? That may be a way for you two to socialize more."

She glanced at her sister a bit sheepishly and then back to the Iuchi. "I believe he is a great marriage candidate. At the moment, I would not mind marrying him."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:12 pm

"I am... Ide trained actually, Shinjo-san. Our horse riding training is very scant, and we do not receive horses of our own; So I would probably be one of the least qualified Unicorn at the miai to teach him."

She gave a slight blush, "Not that I would mind trying..."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 pm

"Sou desu ka." The younger Shinjo shrugged. "I would be happy to let you teach him if that is what you wish, Yukarin-dono." She scratched the back of her head. "However, I am not sure if he would take offense."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:11 am

"Ask him out to the fields," Fei suddenly added in. "Both of you. Say you want to enjoy an afternoon out, bring the horse, maybe show him a little and see what happens?" she suggested, looking to Yue with a tease in there somewhere.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:16 am

"Hmmm... well... what kind of man could pass up a chance to o put for personal time with two Unicorn maidens and a horse, after all?"

Kumis finished Yukarin sets down the cup, reveling in the familiar taste and sensations.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 am

Yue scratched the back of her head. "It may be a good test of his resolve," she concluded. "If he gets nervous, then he is unfit for a Unicorn bride!"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Yukarin chuckled, "Fair enough."

What she didn't say is she would be a little nervous herself.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:13 pm

The younger sister peered at Yukarin. "Is Tomonaga-san your favored suitor?" she asked with a big grin on her face.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 am

Yukarin looked like she'd gotten her hand caught in a cookie jar before a slight blush appeared.
"Per...haps. I only just met him though, and I am also interested in Togashi Udo-san and Soshi Yuuru-san I suppose."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 am

Her grin became wider. She was not going to relent now. "How interested are you, Yukarin-dono? I wish to know so that I may help you if needed. I also want to know if I should avoid earning any of their favor. After all, I do not want to compete with you."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 am

"Well, I wish to get to know all of them better. I have had a good meeting with Yuuru-san and he was interesting. I have a meeting over shochu with Tomonaga-sama tomorrow though."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts