[D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Re: [D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 am

Yukarin shook her head, "I have not met any of the Badger Clan at all myself."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 am

"I think Daisuke-san is the only Badger present perhaps? He is tall," everyone was tall to Imane, "with broad shoulders and blue eyes. I think he is an archer, but he must have had an off day yesterday... He told me that the Badger guard the pass our ancestors left Rokugan from, and that they have been fighting invaders who ride giant lizards."

She smiled as she imagined charging into a giant lizard on Almatar. "Oh, and we tried the sake from that Crab's brewery, but I have yet to meet him."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:58 am

Having been attending to some errand or another, Liu Fei appeared from deeper within the building. Despite hearing it all around she made her way near the entrance to be sure. Only to find exactly what she had expected. With no dire need to leave out into the storm she looked about the common space behind her, finding a small gathering of women from the different families. Well... it had been a while since she spoke to a number of her fellow Unicorn.

So, she approached the group and waited for the prime moment to offer a quick, "Greetings, everyone."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:04 am

A polite nod, "Liu Fei-San, won't you join us for some tea?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:05 am

"As long as I am not interrupting," she offered first and foremost.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:11 am

"Not at all, sister. we were merely discussing those whom we have and haven't the chance to meet." She pours, "and who we find to have our favour."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 am

Shinjo Liu Fei wrote:"As long as I am not interrupting," she offered first and foremost.

“Personally I just want to know who is kissing who,” she says cheekily.

“But it does allow us to not step on each other’s toes.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:49 am

She turns pink and coughs. It's fairly obvious that there's been someone she's kissed. Deflecting, "we already know who you've been kissing, sister-Khulun."

Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 am

“One should ride the horse for an afternoon before they accept it for a lifetime,” she says in reply.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Looking between the two speakers Fei could only allow a laugh, then spoke as she raised the cup afforded her, "If that is what we are discussing then this should be kumis or sake, not tea."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Ide Samai on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Aaaaand the 2nd Ide arrived as well. She was perfumed an dressed up for Optimap Prettification coming from her limbo meeting with Yasuki Tomonage.

"Greetings minnachan." Despite speaking Rokugani, her voice contained telltale accents that was familiar to every one of them.

"Am I too late?"
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:17 pm

"Not at all we were just getting started," Khulun offers.
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:04 pm

"I have alcohol, if Shinjo-san wishes?"

Yukarin patted something big and heavy in her bag.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 pm

“Now this is becoming a proper book club, I think? Surely you have to be drunk to read all those words. Pour me a cup or three,” she says to her cousin.

“Now we already chatted about Imane and her Scorpion… the good Scorpion. And we have Amaya and her handsome Imperial… what about the rest of you? Liu Fei? Samai? Surely Yukarin has found a gentle sword she wishes to call her own,” she inquires.
Moto Khulun

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:47 pm

"I do not know if it makes it a proper book club, but as I understand Alcohol makes anything better," she says in Khuluns direction as means of agreement. Then, to Yukarin, "Any drink you have to share would be appreciated Iuchi-san."

For the next bit, of suitors and what not. Fei let Yukarin, or someone else, fill in the first spot of sharing. Or well, what she felt like was the first spot of sharing given her recent arrival.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center