[D4 LE] A Visitor (Hideo's Yurt) [Closed]

Re: [D4 LE] A Visitor (Hideo's Yurt) [Closed]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Far too late it suddenly hit him, and he would be ashamed at his idiocy for the remainder of the night, as he saw her freeze. Oh kami... his face went more red, and his was lost for words at what to say. What is she thinking? He opened his mouth once to speak, then stopped and closed it again, waiting for her reaction; for good or ill.

The offending part seemed to know it was the centre of attention, and reacted to it, to Hideo's increased embarrassment.
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:35 pm

She was staring. She was also turning red, her cheeks so hot that she was sure there was a fire kami in the yurt with them. Her jumbled thoughts were a mess of only vaguely connected words: no-dachi, sheath, spear, ride.

She had to... what? She couldn't breathe in, but she turned her head modestly and managed a somewhat breathless "I'm sorry!"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Hideo had no idea what to say to her reaction. He could see her reaction, and he didn't know whether she was repulsed, or interested, or terrified...

He eventually shook her head, and said quietly "you have nothing to be sorry for" his eyes matching hers after a few moments to see what she would do next. He didn't make a move to cover, although a voice in his head told him he should. He needed to see what her reaction would be next though.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:55 pm

She didn't quite know where to look, but when he spoke she knew the answer: his eyes. She brought her eyes to his, raking her gaze slowly across his body. She saw that he had made no move to cover himself further, his sword proudly on display.

She was remembering how to breathe, but her breaths came to her heavily, her bosom rising and falling with the effort. His chest was still bare, his shoulders, and it seemed to take an hour to finally reach his beautiful, dark eyes.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:15 pm

His face was red, and he watched her looking from his...sword, up his body to his face. Luckily she wasn't moving quickly, and she was trying to process, so he had some more time to think how to salvage the moment. Then Amaya looked into his eyes, and he lost his thought process as he sat up slowly, not looking away from her eyes as he did so. His breath caught in his throat as he thought through the moment, but still couldn't find the words.

She looks...I don't know. Do I say something?
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm

She wondered why he didn't speak, but then she saw how red he was, and a single clear thought broke through the chaos: he doesn't know what to do any more than I do. That thought was clarifying for her, it seemed to sweep away the unnecessary noise, and she could start to think about how to fix this.

She kept her eyes on his and carefully she said, "I'm sorry I placed you in such a compromising position."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Her speaking without a panic had helped a lot. Hideo felt relieved, she wasn't angry or scared. That helped him a lot.

"Please, you do not need to apologise" he replied quietly, not looking away from her "it is entirely my fault. It slipped my mind, and by the time I realized it was too late. I'm...I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable."

He considered reaching over for her hand, but stopped himself. That would likely make it worse he thought.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 pm

She shook her head a little, "less uncomfortable, more surprised." Her eyes left his, settling on his lips, and only through her anxiety at what he would think of her did she manage to keep her gaze from wandering any lower.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:36 pm

"I had been checking my wounds before you...with the weather I hadn't expected guests, and I had to hurriedly dress to answer the tent scratch" Hideo tried to explain. He saw her eyes dropping to his lips, and finally after a few moments put his warm hand on her cheek. "Are..are you ok?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:40 pm

She murmurs at his touch. "I m fine, Hideo-San. I should apologise for arriving so unexpectedly, but," her eyes found his and she finished shyly, "I'm not sorry."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 pm

"Nor am I Amaya-chan" Hideo replied, the awkwardness of the situation slipping away a little. He worried less about what she saw; she would see that and experience even more when they married. "I still..." his words trailed off, and after a few moments spoke again "I'm not concerned with what you have seen in the privacy of this yurt. I just hope you don't think less of me for what you have seen."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 pm

She allowed herself a frown, genuinely confused. "Less? Why ever would I think less of you? You bade me enter when I came unannounced, I was drown by the rain and you gave me tea and something to wear. You answered a girl's foolish questions and did not make her feel small."

"How could I think less of you?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Hideo was surprised that she seemed ok with everything. He started to smile, and leans in to place a gentle kiss on the womans lips. "Thank you. I'm glad you are here, it truly has made my evening. I was concerned my...state of undress would make you think less of me, but it seems I was wrong to worry."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm

"In the privacy of your yurt?" She shook her head, "I am the intruder, and I do not think any less of you." He had explained the reason for his state of undress, and though the steel in his no-dachi had been a surprise, she supposed it was to be expected following their conversation about 'riding'.

And, as his lips remained so close to hers, she carefully kissed him in return.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm

"You are no intruder Amaya" Hideo said after the kiss finished "you are always welcome. It does not matter if it's the middle of the day, or the middle of the night. This yurt can be as much of a home as your own, and it will only feel like a home if you are here with me."

He smiled warmly at her as he rested his hand on hers.
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts