Yogo Meeting (Day 4 LE) [Mizuki's Room]

Yogo Meeting (Day 4 LE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 am

Mizuki is wearing her mask while she waits for her companion.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Re: Yogo Meeting (Day 4 LE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 am

And her companion just arrives. Yuichi once again comes to Mizuki's room. She wanted to discuss something with him. Yuichi scratches the door so as to signal his arrival.

He waited until he was allowed to enter. He opened the shoji door and from the entrance he bowed to Mizuki.

'' Mizuki-sama'' He was a bit more courteous than usual.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 am

Mizuki bows and invites the other Yogo to sit. "Yuichi-san, it is good to see you. I hope the day has treated you well."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 am

Yuichi enters the room. It was just Mizuki and himself, that was good. He sat in seiza close to Mizuki.

'' Oh it has been quite a day. I thought I was going to be killed by some vicious weasels earlier this morning. By the kami, I'm quite sure that those little creatures were not natural beings. There was evil in their eyes. Probably they were manipulated by Jigoku, Ha! '' He joked... with the Dark realm.

'' How has been your day, Mizuki? Would you mind if I take off my mask?'' He asked. This time with more familiarity.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:48 am

Mizuki nods and removes her mask. "Of course, Yuichi-kun. It was, how would a Lion say, an interesting day. And that's without considering those foul creatures. Why do the Unicorn keep risking our lives with their food and vermin? Is it to show us the dangers they faced out there with the gaijin?"

Further inspection would reveal that Mizuki also did not make it out unscathed.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

'' Hahaha! You are right! Well, they are an interesting clan, I have to admit that. Did you know that Mek...mek... ah damn!...meku-hemu language is used in the Burning Sands?'' He says as he took off his mask. This was clearly a sign that Yuichi trusted Mizuki. He rarely took off his mask in front of people. He leaves it on the floor.

'' Ah, that's better. Sometimes, it's hard to wear a mask all the time.'' He commented. Most likely Mizuki shares his thoughts about that.

Yuichi adopted a relaxed posture. '' So, what did you want to talk about?... The young Yogo asked.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:40 am

"I dunno. It's nice as a courtier. Don't have to worry about make-up or if accidentally smile at the wrong time."

Mizuki smiles. It's nice to see Yuichi was more accommodating towards their Unicorn hosts. "I hope you don't mind, but the servants should be bringing dinner soon."

As if on cue, the servants came delivering a mix of traditional Rokugani food and Unicorn food. After they leave, Mizuki continues. "I was curious of what you have learned but these Iuchi. I had breakfast with one and learned a few things but for some reason telling a man you're cursed to betray the one you love most puts a damper on the whole marriage talk." The last bit was said with the appropriate self-deprecating sarcasm.

"He also misspoke, and I'm afraid that I may have been harsh when correcting him. I hope for their sake that our Clans have a friendly disposition towards each other. We'll destroy them in the courts."

Mizuki shakes her head. "Anyways, I'm curious of what you have learned."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:28 pm

'' Ha! You are right. Imagine how the Kuni must suffer, applying each and every day their paint.''

The Yogo shake his head as a sign that he don't mind dinner. Yuichi's gaze followed the servants as they brought the food. ''You know... this Unicorn food is not so bad as it looks, especially that thing called cheesu. Although I cannot understand the Unicorns' obsession with red meat. Ugh. One shouldn't eat that stuff, it's theologically wrong. '' He commented with a disgusted tone. '' But otherwise their food will be a great addition to the Empire's culinary traditions.

As Mizuki asked Yuichi about the magical investigation his face turned into a serious expression.

'' Well, actually...'' Yuichi's voice sounds quite serious.

a long pause.

'' I haven't learned anything. Damn, I have been wasting my time. But don't worry, we still have time. Gods I hate to meet people but I suppose I have no choice.'' He shrugs. '' In any case, I asked Yue to notify that I was interested in meeting with their priests. I will try tomorrow. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:48 pm

"Hai. But have you had bacon?" Mizuki picks up a piece of cheese and tries it. Has her stomach adjusted? Will the cheese bring terror to her stomach? Only one way to find out.

Mizuki nods at his report. "That is fine. I know meeting people is difficult." Mizuki smiles. "Though I must say I was happy to hear that Liu Yue seemed to think well of you."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 pm

'' I haven't. Nor I will. Like I said, it's theologically wrong to eat red meat. My kharma is already fully polluted, eating that stuff will probably ensure that my next life will be even worse that this one. Haha! Can you imagine? Even worse! ''

'' She's an interesting girl...'' Yuichi looks worried. '' Her physical disabilities made her wise. She is far wiser than most people. '' He says.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 pm

"There's always worse. You could come back a Crane." Mizuki joked. Regardless of who her true father was, she was still a Scorpion."

"Oh. Are you coming around on being here at the miai?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 pm

'' I uh...don't know...'' Yuichi sounds confused.

'' ... ''

'' I would prefer to depart from here alone...''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 pm

A look of concern crosses Mizuki's face. "I understand."

Mizuki has some miso soup. "I want you to by happy, Yuichi." Mizuki sighs. "I won't tell you how to do that. But... I personally believe we shouldn't stop ourselves from being in love. We can't stop the Curse, so why let it affect our lives."

Mizuki bows to Yuichi. "Forgive me. I talk like that, but I also hide my feelings. I'm being a hypocrite. But that's how I want to be. I want to be someone who doesn't let the Curse run her life. But I'm not yet. I shouldn't lecture you how you should deal with it. But I do want you to be happy."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:13 am

He raises his hand '' We all are. We are Scorpions Mizuki. To be a hypocrite is part of the job description. Don't judge yourself.''

Yuichi crosses his arms inside his robes. '' Every one has their own idea about how to live with the curse and I can't dictate how you or others should live with it but... We -can't- love, Mizuki. Simply as that. '' This sounded more as Yuichi trying to convince himself more than Mizuki. '' We were denied. We will never be happy...''

Yuichi's face is filled with anger. '' I correct myself. I will be happy the day I grab that bastard Fu Leng from his neck, oblige him to undo the curse and then cut off his head with my wakizashi, or burn him with a barrage of jade strikes. That day, will surely be the happiest day on my life...'' More calmed, he continues. '' Well probably the happiest day for the Empire as well.''

'' ... ''

'' Funny, now that I think about it ... it would be far easier to fall in love with Fu-Leng and then discharge the curse upon him, but I guess that plan won't work...''

'' Jigoku is such good joker. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:10 am

"Fuck Fu Leng. And fuck his Curse."

Mizuki breaks out the sake. It seems like an appropriate time. She pours both of them a cup. "My parents are happy. Sure, it's not a pillow book. And I cause father pain, but... They love each other and they are happy. That's all I want." She sighs. "I realize I am probably hoping for too much. But... I don't want to just be a Cursed woman. I am more that. So are you. We all are."

She takes a drink. "Though your idea of using the Curse against him is interesting. Though I would have to train you some in seduction."

Yogo Mizuki

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms