Clans of the West (D4, EA)

Clans of the West (D4, EA)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:35 am

Kitakuhime was smart today, she already had everything prepared to meet with the Badger. She sent the letter this morning to the boy and makes sure Chi-Pu and Imane are aware of the visit. There's rice, tea and some sake –– might he wish to take some.

She waits patiently for her sisters arrival before their guests arrival.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Clans of the West (D4, EA)

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:50 pm

"Good afternoon, Otamku-sama"

Chi-Pu smiles as she exits her yurt and approaches Kitamuhime.

"Another meeting today? Who comes calling?"
Unicorn Clan | Battle Maiden | Nikutai
Gullible | Can't Lie| Doubt: Kyujutsu | Allergy: Shellfish
Honor: Exceptional | Status 2.0 | Glory 0.2 | Courtship Points 2

Profile Theme

Outfit: Purple Shirt, Brown Leather Pants, Daisho
Combat: Back Banner, Dai-Kyu, Quiver, Daisho, Riding Armor
Steed: Tianma
Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Imane was only a few moments behind Chi-Pu. She looked up at the heavens, closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

"It smells like a storm is coming sisters."

Smartly dressed, and with a smile for her fellow Shiotome, she moved to join the others.

"Good morning to you both. I'm sorry I missed yesterday's meeting, I do hope it went well?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:58 pm

"Chi-Pu-senpai," Kitakuhime gives her a cup, and moves around to pour Imane some tea, adding, "You've surely missed. Seppun Hideo-san proved to be quite interesting and knowledgeable. Today we meet Ichiro Daisuke, from the Badger Clan: from a minor Clan that borders the Unicorn's ancestral territory, I was told. We should learn more, today."

There's a glance towards Chi-Pu. "We have some time before he arrives to discuss other matters, I believe."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Chi-Pu nods and looks to both of them.

"I am not sure where to even begin. Would you like the good news first, or the bad news?"

Profile Theme

Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:01 pm

"The bad."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:49 pm

With a nod, she walks closer and beckons Imane to join. When all three are next to one another, Chi-Pu speaks in a hushed, quiet voice.

"The Samurai who witnessed the attack, those outside the Unicorn.. I sought them out after to speak with. I have learned much about this Oni, none of it good. There is much we need to learn and much we need to prepare for in order to fight them. Additionally, I witnessed Moto Khulun-sans declaration of this Onyx Champion, and learned things that distrubed me there as well. A Scorpion man also now knows about this visit Khulun recieved, so your orders from Ide-sama to remain quiet are quickly being threatened."

She takes a breath.

"Where to even begin on what I have learned...First, one of our own summoned this Oni. It seems Evil Kami tricked Iuchi Yareef into spilling blood for them. She paid with her life, but this demon now roams the lands because of us. We must spread the word that no Kami in the Empire will ever ask someone to spill blood for its blessing"

Profile Theme

Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Imane's eyes widened at the revelation. "Oni? Evil Kami? Iuchi Yareef is dead? This is most troubling."

Her face darkened. "We must destroy this demon. And the 'Onyx Champion' you say? This sounds blasphemous."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Kitakuhime raises a hand, explaining once more, "As said before, we wait for Dabo-sama's orders. Meanwhile, we should find jade to defend ourselves and look for weapons that can harm these monsters. We must to this with utmost discretion."

She pauses for a second, feeling some sort of migraine. It soon passes, and she asks Chi-Pu, "What about the good news?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm

"I am not yet finished with the bad. This Oni serves the Fallen Brother. It seems an entire clan, the Crab, still fight his forces to the south, though none speak in public about it. Then there is the matter of Khulun and the Onyx Champion. I have learned about him as well. He is similar to a threat the Empire faced not long ago, a dark sorcerer named Iuchiban. It took entire armies to kill him, and the experts think this Champion to be just as powerful. Khulun plans to ride out to meet him, because the trinket she was given was that the Kami Doji of the Crane gave to the Kami Shinjo. He says there is a common enemy we could unite on. If he had that trinket, it might mean that Lady Shinjo is in danger. A common enemy might mean the Shadow. She thinks she can reason and ally with him, or at least learn more of his reason for coming to us."

Chi-Pu takes a deep breath.

"I am sure there is more I am forgetting, the last few days have sent me to many to seek information."

She looks to Kitakuhime

"Many who already knew, mind you. I would not break your order, -sama."

Then, she smiles.

"The good news is I met with the Fox Prince. He is QUITE smitten with you, Otaku-sama"

Profile Theme

Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:12 pm

She frowns deeply, absorbing every word her dear senpai pronounces. There are several acceptance nods, until she mentions the Fox.

"...!" Kitakuhime cocks her head back, fully blushed and pointing to herself. She gags a bit too, "Q-quite smi-smitten?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:48 pm

"Indeed. I spoke with him this morning along with Moto al-Kalb-san. The Fox Prince told me our meeting the other day had left quite the impression on him. This is good news, no?"

She looks a little concerned as Kitakuhime makes a gagging face.

Profile Theme

Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:53 pm

The girl blinks, and takes some air inside her lungs to re-center herself again. "Gomen. I understood differently. He was proper with his deference, then."

Somewhat ashamed to have let that happen, Kitakuhime looks down to her cup, reminding herself of decorum, but also that regret is a sin: no need to cry over spoiled milk.

"Those are good news. Yet, he has to prove himself during this miai... in the same fashion we have."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Otaku Chi-Pu on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Chi-Pu nods.

"I do believe he will be a good match, and it would bring the Unicorn and Fox closer. Though do not think only of that. You still can have a preference, Otaku-sama. None will fault you for picking someone different if that is what you wish."

Chi-Pu looks down the yurt rows

"I met this Ichiro-san before as well. It will be nice to speak with a familiar face again. I wonder when he will arrive?"

Profile Theme

Otaku Chi-Pu

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:59 pm

This might be a untimely moment for the Badger to arrive but arrive he did. Walking slowly towards the group of three women he was a bit surprised. He had been expecting just the one, three left him more then a bit outnumbered.

Still he wasn't going to retreat, they may have numerical superiority but he was a Badger, and that was more then enough. Right?

Arriving before the trio he offered a deep bow. "Good afternoon to all of you."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts