Shinjo's Heirs (D3 - LE)

Re: Shinjo's Heirs (D3 - LE)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:26 pm

"Sou desu ka." Yue bowed to the man deeply. "I am glad you have come here to tell us this story. Is there more that we should know? More related to your Clan's duties?"

She then looked at Fei. Always the tactless one.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Takeo smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Forgive me Shinjo-san," he began, "It was not my intent to provide a history lesson. I sought out the daughters of Shinjo because I wanted to meet each of you. It is a miai after all," he said cheerfully.

"In short, I wanted to ensure you knew of our common history, but I also wanted to see if we might make suitable spouses for each other."
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:02 pm

"Nothing to forgive Kitsune-sama," she said, being sure to bow to offer better understanding of what she meant. "I am just surprised that we are being sought by not just a Kuge but the heir to a Clan as possible partners, but then I suppose that is the nature of a Miai? Still, it is just surprising to me that you are doing it so personally it is... well, I would offer praise if it did not insult you, Kitsune-sama."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 am

What a forward man. Sis seems to be handling it find, though.

"What would you wish to do, Takeo-dono?" she asked with a genuine smile. The man seemed interested in getting to know both of them. Surely he must have something in mind.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 am

"Well, I have an interest in learning more about the Unicorn as a whole and the world beyond. I am certain you encountered many fascinating things beyond our borders. Perhaps you would be willing to share some of those experiences?" he said.

"Or, perhaps if you are feeling more like stretching your legs before the night claims us all for Yume-do, perhaps we could go for a ride if there is a suitable horse for me?"
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:35 am

Yue scratched the back of her head. "I believe there are no horses to spare. You would have to ride upon my steed, Hikazume. That would leave me walking." She did not bother to mention borrowing Fei's steed. That would have been a moot point. "That leaves learning. What would you like to hear about?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm

"I suppose the thing I would be most curious about is the world outside. What did you encounter in your years before returning to the Empire?" he asked. He had almost said home, but he knew that the word might ring somewhat false with them. They had been here mere months. Home may not be the same for them as it was to him.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:21 pm

The younger sister looked to Fei and then back to Takeo. "There was a lot of sand," she said as means of a joke. She was content on letting her older sister tell the bulk of their experience.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 am

"Many peoples, many lands, from desert to jungle to," she stopped there. "We were not able to stay long ever, our long ride requiring us to remain on the move constantly. My sister and I know little rest," she gave in form of answer.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts