[D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Re: [D4 EE] Book Club [Ladies Only!]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Yukarin neglects to mention she is not a very good rider and takes the tea with a grateful bow of her head.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 pm

“So none of you have…” she says taking a seat and allowing the question to hang in the air.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Her blush is likely sufficient reply, but she also shakes her head.

"How... do you know..? If a man wants to ... ride with you?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:20 pm

"Well, you could always ask, Ide-sama. If other signs aren't there. For me it's less wondering about if then when... But I suppose that t's different for everyone."

Long slow quiet sip of tea.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:27 pm

She sips her tea, a puzzled look in her eyes, signs? Could... she flushes brightly, could there have been signals she had missed? Had..? She shut that thought down, if she blushed any harder, her kimono might catch alight.
Last edited by Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Ide Amaya wrote:Her blush is likely sufficient reply, but she also shakes her head.

"How... do you know..? If a man wants to ... ride with you?"

She taps her chin and then says, “It is as Sayyeda Yukarin says, there are signs. I can tell you of the last time I laid with a man, his name… was Juta, he was handsome and strong… beautiful beard and strong features of man.”

“I had been injured in battle and he was first to come to side and bring a healer, it sweet and I had not known he would be so caring. My heart was warmed with his presence, he came to see me later that day and played for me the most beautiful songs so tender and so loving.”

“I kissed him, as I looked deep into his almond eyes and he was like nectar. His touch was soft, he embraced me and we were one and we ride until long into the night. I did not want it to end, but all things must,” she said wistfully.

OOC: Sincerity #unicornfacts: 2d10 11
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Well that had degenerated quickly. Imane sat and listened to the others talk of sheaths, swords and other things that she didn't have personal experience of. Well, not the euphemistic kind anyway.

Living in yurts made it hard to have any sort of privacy growing up, so it wasn't as if she didn't know about things. It was just that her thoughts on things were entirely practical, and more in line with horse breeding.

"Well that sounds nice cousin. I suppose I'm more interested in a man who looks handsome enough, like any stallion, but will give me lots of daughters."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Otaku Imane wrote:"Well that sounds nice cousin. I suppose I'm more interested in a man who looks handsome enough, like any stallion, but will give me lots of daughters."

“Any that seem able to fulfill that?” she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 am

She tapped her chin with an index finger. A little colour rose to her cheeks.

"Welllll, there was that rather athletic Soshi who I met recently. Yuuru is his name. Very fit... Supposedly he wrestled a giant snake, or so he said, and it didn't even seen to be a euphemism!"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 am

“Why didn’t you bring him to lunch instead of Sutechi,” she says.

She then does a poor impression of the Scorpion, “My name is Bayushi Sutechi, I am important… blah blah blah, I speak the words. I am pretty.”

“Boring,” she says with her normal voice.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:35 am

The littlest battle maiden looked at Khulun, considered her options and then stuck out her tongue.

"My dear cousin, you are just saying that because he thinks you are a barbarian."

She laughed musically. "He is pretty though. Should I tell him you think so?"
Otaku Imane

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:39 am

“Please do, send him to my yurt and I will compare his sword to Juta,” she replies wickedly.

“He might be boring but he has to be good for something.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:42 am

"I have met these two Scorpion; Bayushi Suteichi-sama is a bit... dry and stuffy, I suppose. Though yes, he is quite handsome. Soshi Yuuru... well he is quite enthusiastic at the very least, and a flatterer. But he seems fun, perhaps a better fit with someone more outdoorsy? He is definitely cute though..."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 am

"Stuffy? I don't think that's quite right for Suteichi-san. Have you seen him play the samisen? Good hands. I wonder if Yuuru-san plays anything?"

She looked around at the other girls. "Have any of you met Ichiro Daisuke-san, the Badger? He seems nice and strong, good taste in sake too."
Otaku Imane

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:15 am

"Suteichi-Sama is as stiff as the back of a novice rider. He seems to be earnest, which is pleasant, certainly, but should he not get his way I think he would sulk like a milkmaiden. He is talented with the samisen, but that man wears a mask behind his mask."

At Imane's question, she shakes her head, "sadly no, I have not had that honour as yet. Or the samurai who brought the sake, Yasuki-Sama?"

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center