Leader of The Gang (D4, EN)

Re: Leader of The Gang (D4, EN)

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:28 pm

“There are times for patience and there are times for action, only the Gods know which is the right way. Your way is caution mine is action,” she says confidently.

“You are as sister to me, and I will always follow you into battle but in this we shall not find agreement. Yet I still hold much love for Kitakuhime in my bosom, such is my respect.”

“The others believe in my cause, they will follow me. I offer you a chance to stand with me, we would benefit from your wisdom and strength,” she finishes.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:33 pm

She sighs, replying, "Khulun-san. I truly adore you. You're a true Unicorn warrior. A natural born leader which I draw inspiration from. Yet, to counter your own words, I will not stay inactive. I will defend the Unicorn. Yourself included."

Kitakuhime dismounts, and slowly walks to the middle of the dueling ground.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 pm

She swings out of the saddle with ease and follows in silence.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:39 pm

"I challenge you, Moto Khulun-san. If I'm granted victory, you'll stand corrected, and will not meet with this so called Onyx Champion until our own Champion allows you to do so."

She bows.

"Choose your weapon."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:41 pm

“I accept.”

“We have returned to the land of our birthright, I chose the sacred art to allow the Heavens to decide,” she says removing her hat.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Kitakuhime assumes her stance, old and almost forgotten. She zones out, feeling the rain covering everything around. With a deep inhale, she measures Khulun with a perspective she never had before.

---
Center Stance
Initiative = 21
Assessment TN 15 = 19
Information: Void Ring (PM me)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:01 pm

The young Moto finds her stance and nods at her cousin.

OOC: Center stance, Initiative: 3d10o10k2 10
& Assessment - Asking Iaijutsu + Void: 4d10o10k3 25
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Kitakuhime's hand lowers nearby her blade. Unable to remember much of the ancient art, she taps into her very essence to bid ancestors for guidance.

---
Focus = 16

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 pm

There is a flash of lighting… the heavens wanted no part of this matter it would be settled by blades not speed.

OOC: Focus: 4d10o10k3+2 18 - Kharmic strike.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:45 pm

As the thunder delays its roar, they clash. Kitakuhime strikes true, turning blade over to blunt Khulun's chest in a mighty and silent swing.

--
Strike TN 25 (1 raise for Non-Lethal, not drawing blood; 1 raise for extra damage) = 40 Success
Damage = 27

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Massacre slides free from the saya and arcs through the droplets of torrential rain going straight for the throat of her sister until the blade rests neatly against her but does not mar the skin.

It is a thin blooded strike… which is countered by a severe thumping… the heavens have spoken.

OOC: Strike with 1 called Raise to leave no mark + Void: 5d10o10k4+2 29, No damage for style... or minimal damage Damage: 7d10o10l2 10.
Last edited by Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:56 pm

More drops of water start to run down Kitakuhime's face alongside the rain. The girl sheathes back her blade and slides forward, hugging her cousin.

"May the Fortunes bless you."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:58 pm

She returns the hug, allowing Massacre to fall to her side, and she says softly, “I am sorry dear sister to have cause you such torment.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:02 pm

"No, sister. Forgive me... I hoped my strike would take your strength to go forward with this. But it is you: Khulun." She laughs a bit, gently holding the hug longer.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:"No, sister. Forgive me... I hoped my strike would take your strength to go forward with this. But it is you: Khulun." She laughs a bit, gently holding the hug longer.

“Moto and Otaku are strong, and we shall always be sisters, it is known,” she holds tightly as well for her sister’s strength.

/scene?
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields