A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Illuminated by the bright night sky –– even if partially covered –– kitakuhime walks down the village's alleys with a long and orange atifact in her hand. Gekko follows at her side, patiently chewing on the bite of the carrot he took a while ago.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Postby Soshi Taira on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 pm

(I exist to grumpily serve)

From the darkness, a dark figure emerged, garbed in dark kimono and with dark hair falling over his dark eyes. It was very dark, apart from the moonlight. So it wasn't that dark, but impressions were important.

Taira had gone to see the games event, and been driven out immediately by unacceptably public snogging. This had left him wandering the streets, pondering the way in which things seemed to have turned on their heads.

The site of an Otaku and her steed gave him pause, and he wondered what she was doing out this late, with her horse.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:44 pm

The girl stops upon sight of the figure clad in dark. The horse snorts and she raises an arm to block the probable incoming trample. She looks to the figure again, expecting it to announce itself.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Stepping completely into the moonlight, Taira bowed, and then straightened, an eyebrow arched. "Good evening, Otaku-sama. I wasn't expecting to run into you at this hour, especially with such a noble steed. My apologies if I'm intruding."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:07 am

Kitakuhime caresses Gekko's forehead, and the horse shakes seems to bow to the Scorpion. The Otaku smiles and, likewise, bows to Taira. "There's no intrusion. It is Gekko that wasn't familiar with Soshi-san's presence. Look, he seems to be grateful for the compliment."

There's a giggle. "And so am I."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Taira smiled. "I'm glad. He is truly mighty."

Glancing toward the two, he did note she hand't answered his question. Perhaps one wasn't coming. Adjusting the bandage on his forehead so scratch an itch, he added, "I was just headed back after seeing the games my kinsman hosted... It was perhaps a little more lively than I was prepared for."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:02 pm

She was honestly unaware of any questions. "Games?"

The girl gets nearer and asks, looking at the bandage, "A-are you hurt?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 pm

"Not so badly. I took a tumble learning a little of how to ride."

With a soft sigh, he added, "It was a good lesson."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:46 pm

"Your first fall, then."

She grins. "It means you're already improving. Congratulations in this achievement, Soshi-san."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:04 pm

He looked puzzled.

"I suppose. Is it a milestone to fall?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm

"It is. But only if you do not break a bone. Then you must learn how to fall again." The girl points out. "Did you enjoy the ride... I mean, while it lasted?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:10 pm

"Hai."

He chuckled.

"After I got back on, it went much better."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:11 pm

"Good. I'm glad. Who gave the lesson?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:13 pm

"Shinjo Liu Yue. She was most patient."

He nodded faintly.

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue seems to be very popular around the Scorpion, eh...

"Oh." She blinks. "I only hear compliments about her."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village