[Day 4 - LE] You Got Me...

[Day 4 - LE] You Got Me...

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Even with her wide brim hat she was getting soaked as she sat stride Oguro who was less than pleased to be out in the storm. Her eyes focused on where she saw the Herald… the birds that were not alive, but also too animated to be dead.

She looks down at the relic and then back to where she first met the thing. Nothing had made sense and even now she was still fumbling through the dark.

She howls loudly at the storm, “What do you want!”

OOC: Mood music.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Re: [Day 4 - LE] You Got Me...

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:43 pm

There was nothing that soothed the Lion and every dream started the same, gruesome memories and inner demons reaching for his soul forcing him to remember all the blood and pain he has caused.

Today there was no party, no place were he could forget himself and drink himself into a comfortably numb state so he choose the second best thing. He made his way to the fields, a lone specter under the rain.

His walk took him to nowhere and when he found a moderately dry place he stopped, the sound of rain calming him and slowly dispelling the horrible memories he was forced to relive everyday. He took a deep breathe enjoying the silence.

Khulun's scream made him jolt back into atention turning to the source of the noise. He squinted his eyes and noticed the woman in the darkness. It was her. The little foal "Khulun...?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:45 pm

She turned unsure if she heard her name in the darkness and rain. She calls out, “Announce yourself!”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:51 pm

She hadn't noticed him. He considered remaining silent, making her think it had been the distant thunder playing tricks on her mind but something pressed him not to do so.

"Khulun!" he said more audibly "Do you forget those that defeat you so fast?"
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:54 pm

She turned Oguro around with ease and trotted towards the known voice, “Defeat is only temporary, Sayyed Nin-toku. Next time we shall change the battlefield and see how you fare.”

“Why do you wander out so… I did not expect anyone to be here.” She continues to ride her amount around the Lion samurai at a safe distance.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm

He sniggered at her words "Perhaps." he admitted with a light shrug "You could probably run me down with your horse and I would be none the wiser."

He thanked the rain for hiding his face so she couldn't see his tired and somber face "I needed a walk."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:02 pm

“You look like shit, not that I look much better. I was thinking something more traditional than simply running you down,” she says enjoying that image for a brief moment.

“But never mind that, what burdens do you drag with you?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 pm

His snigger turned into full fledged laughter after she told him he looked like shit.

"Never change Khulun." his laughter dying out with her question. He sighed "And what makes you think I have any burdens?"
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:11 pm

“It’s why I am here, getting soaked to the bone for little benefit,” she says honestly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 pm

He sighed and shrugged "You are correct."

"I do have burdens and since there wasn't any kumis around I decided getting soaked to the bone was a good alternative."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:23 pm

“I am sure we can find kumis if that is what you need, we can find Sayyed Butaj, he is never without kumis,” she chuckles trying to lighten the mood.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:30 pm

"Don't worry." he snickered "Besides I think it won't be a bad thing to go one day without kumis."

He walked towards her stopping at a suitable distance "So this is one of the famous Moto steeds. Quite impressive I must say."

Never had there been such an obvious attempt to steer a conversation.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 pm

“This is Oguro,” she says proudly.

Oguro snorts at the Lion as she continues, “He is a strong stallion, comes from strong line of warriors. His family has served mine for generations, it is known. All the way back to the Eater of the Dead.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm

"Eater of the Dead?" he raised an eyebrow "That is a... curious name to say the least."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:48 pm

“Moto Yuguri-no-shryo, she was mighty warrior and it is said she would consume the hearts of her enemies. Some tales say literally others say she tole many eharts of many men,” she shrugs.

“It matters not only that we remember her strength and fury, her blood is my blood.”
Moto Khulun

Next

Return to Archery Field