Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Re: Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Ryuuta Tsume wrote:"I am well, Monkhbaatar-san. I suppose you match fire to wind often?"

Tsume looks at the inviting cushions and the games, seeking the unfamiliar.

"You want to take a seat?" he asks.

Then the wrestling and the kissing happened. And unlike others he was entertained. Even clapped a bit at the spectacle. Way to go Khulun! That one's yours!

He turns back to Tsume and indicates some of the cushions. "Those two are a good match," he says with a chuckle.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Moto Baatar on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Togashi Udo wrote:
Moto Baatar wrote:"But wait!" Baatar said. "A heroic cavalry commander sorties out to capture food for the hungry garrison!"

The Unicorn began building a thin line of white stones meandering out from the "castle" towards a clear area away from the Dragon's lines.

Udo picks up 5 white stones. "But some of the food was poisoned! ...by a ninja."

"What?! Black gets ninja?!" Baatar complained, outraged. "Uh... my elephants will charge the black lines to try and break through!" Selecting what appeared to be the biggest white stones (though actually, they were all the same) he started trying to create a breach in Udo's forward positions.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Ryuuta Tsume on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:
Ryuuta Tsume wrote:"I am well, Monkhbaatar-san. I suppose you match fire to wind often?"

Tsume looks at the inviting cushions and the games, seeking the unfamiliar.

"You want to take a seat?" he asks.

Then the wrestling and the kissing happened. And unlike others he was entertained. Even clapped a bit at the spectacle. Way to go Khulun! That one's yours!

He turns back to Tsume and indicates some of the cushions. "Those two are a good match," he says with a chuckle.

Tsume opens her mouth to reply, then decides to hold her hat in front of her face instead.

"Aside from the very...forceful games which I have witnessed today, do you have an you enjoy Monkhbaatar-san?"
Piranha Clan • Courtier • Prone to Sadness • Likes Animals
Glory: 1.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 0
Carries: Wakazashi, Hat
Ryuuta Tsume

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:53 pm

"I'm more physical than mental when it comes to competitions. I've tried Go a bit. I'm pretty bad at it though," he says with a chuckle. "Maybe if there's something that relies more on luck than skill."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Togashi Udo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Moto Baatar wrote:"What?! Black gets ninja?!" Baatar complained, outraged. "Uh... my elephants will charge the black lines to try and break through!" Selecting what appeared to be the biggest white stones (though actually, they were all the same) he started trying to create a breach in Udo's forward positions.

Udo picks up some of his black stones.

"The powerful charge breaks through my lines!" Udo begins acting panicked. He looks left and right. He stands up and sits down.

"While your forces are cheering their victory, they miss the samurai scaling the back wall." Udo places stones on the opposite side's castle walls. "It will soon be a glorious victory!"
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Soshi Bantu on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Bantu had been contemplating his next response to Fukawa when the impromptu grapple broke out. It completely destroyed his On, and he was about to demand the troublemakers leave the gathering when the situation eventually resolved itself with the help of Fukawa.

He had samurai making out in the middle of the room, he had go games with ninja and elephants. He shook his head in amazement, but at least it seemed everyone was having fun?
Scorpion Clan * Duelist * Bushi * Smart Cookie * Dancer *
Honor: Untrustworthy * Glory: 1.0 * Status: 2.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Daisho, Smoking pipe, Go set, Mask, Yumi
Description
Soshi Bantu

Postby Soshi Bantu on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Doji Fukawa wrote:The Doji was working out the polite response when a drunken, angry Matsu was added to the mix.

There really was only one appropriate response.

Fukawa bowed respectfully to the Lion.

"I am Doji Fukawa, an honor to meet you.....Matsu Nintoku?" she offered, trailing off on the Matsu's name as if it had some sort of meaning to her, but she couldn't grasp ahold of it just at the moment.

"Ah Matsu-san. I'm so glad you could join us this evening, I must apologise that I had not thought to provide a sumai ring for your earlier display though."

Bantu quipped as he interjected himself in the Lion's impromptu conversation.

"Perhaps there will be a more physical evening soon for you to display your talents?"
Description
Soshi Bantu

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Fukawa examined her fan as the Scorpion called attention to the Matsu's shameful behavior. The Matsu seemed to be reeking of that weird alcohol that the Moto liked, so she wasn't sure what was going to happen, a duel or a punch.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Soshi Bantu wrote:"Ah Matsu-san. I'm so glad you could join us this evening, I must apologise that I had not thought to provide a sumai ring for your earlier display though."

Bantu quipped as he interjected himself in the Lion's impromptu conversation.

"Perhaps there will be a more physical evening soon for you to display your talents?"

The Moto princess watches the Scorpion and Lion and then interjects, “So what is sum-ai? Is that the wrestling? Why no physical games tonight like the kem-ari? Sad-ane is fun… have more pictures to make jokes of?”

“If you need game we can do Buzukashi! Someone fetch a dead goat!” she adds.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm

The Matsu set his eyes on the Soshi lowering his head in apology.

"There is no need Soshi-san." he answered politely "I believe I have displayed enough of my physical talents."

It seems that the alliance between the Lion and the Scorpion had not gone unnoticed to the Matsu as his tone was more polite and courteous than what would have been expected. His eyes set on the Moto after her suggestion before letting a sigh; she might need a dead goat but he would need another drink if such were to happen.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Tomoe was going to say something to Dong-Ha until... well... Khulun and Nintoku happened. She wasn't surprised that someone like Khulun would do this in public, but... NINTOKU?!?

Either he had forever crushed her vision of what a manly Matsu man would be like, or he had just given her fodder to tease him with for months.

"Er..." after a long stunned silence after it all, she looked at Dong-Ha. "... I think I lost track of what I was saying..."
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Soshi Bantu on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:25 pm

"I must admit to a preference for the more cerebral games myself Moto-san. I decided that focusing on these would make for a more manageable event, while also providing an opportunity for someone else more qualified to host those other more strenuous games."

"Alas this was the only piece I could find for sadane, and this other game you request sounds like more of an...outdoor sport. Perhaps you could show it to me tomorrow, in better light?"
Description
Soshi Bantu

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Usagi Tomoe wrote:Tomoe was going to say something to Dong-Ha until... well... Khulun and Nintoku happened. She wasn't surprised that someone like Khulun would do this in public, but... NINTOKU?!?

Either he had forever crushed her vision of what a manly Matsu man would be like, or he had just given her fodder to tease him with for months.

"Er..." after a long stunned silence after it all, she looked at Dong-Ha. "... I think I lost track of what I was saying..."

Dong-Ha pressed his lower jaw upwards with his hand to close his mouth. The sadane had been quite something, but then the Moto and Lion had began wrestling... and then there had been a kiss. "I think that Usagi-san was about to explain the rules of the game..." he tapped the goban ever so gently "But then that happened yes..."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:31 pm

"I would like to finish the game of sadane, if that is acceptable to you, Moto-san." Fukawa requests politely. "I was waiting for Soshi-san's reply. The downside of playing games with the host is they must stop frequently to attend to the other guests, but I was finding his commentary interesting."
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Ryuuta Tsume on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"I'm more physical than mental when it comes to competitions. I've tried Go a bit. I'm pretty bad at it though," he says with a chuckle. "Maybe if there's something that relies more on luck than skill."

"Perhaps Fortunes and Winds? It isn't something I would take to court but considering the company I don't think it would be out of place. I'm sure there are some dice around here somewhere."
Piranha Clan • Courtier • Prone to Sadness • Likes Animals
Glory: 1.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 0
Carries: Wakazashi, Hat
Ryuuta Tsume

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts