[D2 EA] A Picnic

Re: [D2 EA] A Picnic

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Hopefully... Dong-Ha glanced at Suteichi, wondering if he'd divulge the information to Amaya, though at the moment he seemed to be more occupied with the notion of enjoying poetry with her.

"I've met maybe three, including Bayushi-san." he tried to count all the strangers he had met. "Though I hear there is a talented diviner around, someone called Moshi-san. Perhaps Bayushi-san could ask her or him?" Dong-Ha simply assumed that the other diviner had to serve an a temple as well. How else he or she could have found customers?
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Suteichi enjoyed more of the meal and conversation with Amaya. He thought of her as nice. Too much of her reminded him of Kogo.

"This meal was delightful. Thank you again for arranging it."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 pm

"Hai, the Moshi are known to be rather pious and they do maintain those roots thanks to their exclusiveness. I could potentially look into asking...him," she said with a few nods, making the direct assumption that it would be a male Moshi, even if male Moshi shugenja were rare.

She smiled warmly and nodded in tandem with Suteichi's words. "Hai! The meal was very delightful, thank you for arranging it. I enjoyed it very much! You're a very skill hostess, Ide-san, very much an asset to your family." Her point was made with a bow of thanks.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:50 pm

"Yes, cousin. The meal was a delight." Dong-Ha offered his thanks to the hostess, granting her a bow before addressing the two Scorpions. "And thank you for your company, Bayushi Suteichi-san and Bayushi Hotaru-san."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm

"We would not want to take up any more of your time than need be. Perhaps we will meet again." He said as he stood up and gathered his belongings.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 pm

"Carry the Fortunes until we meet again, minasama!" She rose and bowed politely to excuse herself, following after her cousin.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:44 pm

She had bowed and accepted their thanks humbly, watching for a long moment as the pair departed. Now that the picnic was done she felt... odd. "Thank you again for joining us, cousin, if there is anything I can do for you, please will you let me know? She packed away the last of the food into a lidded container, arranging the dishes neatly together, the retainers would be along shortly to clear things away, just as they had helped bring everything out here to begin with.

"I feel that went well," and her voice was somewhat hollow, distant, "did it go well for you?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:07 am

Once the Scorpion had left, Dong-Ha replied. "I don't know. I had already agreed to meet her tomorrow." he shrugged. "It was nice to hear her stories of the Empire."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Previous

Return to The Dueling Fields