Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Re: Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:16 pm

"I have disappointed you, watashi no ouji. I implore you not to be mad with me." She is grateful that he is not looking at her in this moment as her eyes brim with tears.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Hideo does look up at this point, and he sees the tears build in her eyes. He takes a deep breath, then moves his hands to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm worried, I'm nervous, and I feel powerless to assist you."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:37 pm

There is a sort of flutter, rapid movement like the beating of tiny bird wings, as Amaya takes his hands. She is drawing them away from her face. At the same time she leans in. She inexpertly presses her lips against Hideo's.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Hideo was taken by surprise by the bold actions of Amaya. It wasn't the first time she had been bold; she had shown it quite a few times this evening, but it was certainly the first time she had done something so forward.

After a few moments to catch up from the surprise, he closes his eyes and returns the kiss, his hands remaining still in hers as he loses himself in the kiss.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

When the kiss breaks, she settles back into a sitting position. Her colour is high and there is a sheepish, almost guilty, expression on her face.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Hideo looks upon her for a few moments, before starting to smile.

"You are full of surprises my dear Amaya" he slips his hand free of hers to bring up to her face, stroking it gently "I certainly didn't expect you to do that. I very much enjoyed it though."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm

"I hope I might surprise you many more times yet," even as she says this, the spectre of the Onyx Champion looms in her mind, reminding her that she might only have a matter of days for that to happen in.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 pm

"I'm not normally surprised, and so far you've surprised me quite a few times this evening. I look forward to the many ways you can continue to surprise me."

Hideo moved closer to her, slipping his arms round her and pulling her to him. Giving her another gentle kiss before looking her in the eyes and speaking quietly.

"Let us leave the unpleasant topic behind, and focus on one another, my dear Amaya. Nothing has changed for me, regardless of your choice, you are still one I wish to spend my time with."

He remained within a hairs breath of her as he did so.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:10 pm

"When you are so close," she whispered, making herself comfortable in his embrace, "it can be difficult to focus on anything but you."

Tense discussions were often described as 'heated' because that's what they did to the body: powerful emotions raising the temperature. In the stress of what they had parlayed, the back of Amaya's neck had grown hot, and the aroma in the wax had begun to vapourise, refreshing the scent and adding new and complex undertones.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:17 pm

"Indeed" Hideo whispered back, close enough to enjoy both the heat of the woman as well as the scent of the perfume "I find it impossible to look away when you are in my arms. Not that I mind, I much prefer this focus."

He dipped back down for another soft but lingering kiss, his fingers moving to run through her hair and his other arm holds her on his lap.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 pm

She murmured quietly, sliding one arm slowly around him, taking her time to enjoy the feel of the silk as it rippled under her fingers.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Breaking the kiss, Hideo nuzzled into Amaya's neck, his hand stroking down from her hair along her back. He rested his hands at the small of her back, running gentle rings with his thumbs as he placed a few gentle kisses on her neck.

"I really do like that scent on you Amaya-chan" he murmured quietly as he moved up to look at her face again, smiling warmly at her but managing to control his urges that were being tempted by the scent and the beautiful girl in front of him.

Willpower(forgot to write wp in roll):28
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:47 pm

She had gasped, and not unpleasantly, as he nuzzled into her neck. Truth be told, she was greatly enjoying his touch, utterly unaware of any effect she was having on Hideo.

"Hideo-San, yesterday you were telling me about playhouses and the sea. Won't you tell me some more about Otosan Uchi?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:04 pm

"That sounds like a find idea Amaya-chan" Hideo smiled, running his fingers idly along the girls back as he thought on what to say. Slightly distracted still by the beautiful woman in his arms, and her alluring scent, he found something to focus on.

"There is an area within Otosan Uchi, often called the Spiritual District, as it is the holy ground of the Imperial City. Religion is its primary function, with seven large temples being the main part of the district; the Temples to the Six Great Kami, and the Temple of the Sun Goddess, one of the largest temples in all of Rokugan, dedicated to Amaterasu. While the Temples to the Kami are beautiful in their own right, the Temple of the Sun Goddess actually glows. It is a quite magnificent sight. The monks that serve there are some of the most charitable of the Empire, and work to help the heimin of the Imperial City. The temples are joined together by Seppun's Path, named after my ancestor Lady Seppun."

He smiled.

"It has a number of very private spots along the Path, which are rumoured to be used by loves who wish a spot to be in private while viewing the beautiful sights of the district. As the district contains no stores at all, the focus is on enjoyment and spiritual peace instead of commerce."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:15 pm

She blushed as he described the places for lovers on Seppun's Path. Perhaps something was niggling at the back of her mind, but she pushed it away, she wanted to hear more from Hideo, not her conscience.

"You say that the seven temples are the main part of the district? Are there more temples?"

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts