Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Re: Game On (D3 LE - VERY OPEN)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 pm

“I’ll eat your heart and put you on all fours!” the Moto cries giving a drunkenl ululation and attempts to tackle the Lion.

What starts as tackle turns into some awkward hug… struggle… blood curdling cuddle situation. Between the fatigue and kumis she realizes only too late this was probably a bad idea.

Yet a Moto never yields.

OOC:Initiative: 3d10o10k2 14 and Grapple + Fatigue: 4d10o10k3-5 9
Last edited by Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moto Baatar on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Soshi Bantu wrote:
Moto Baatar wrote:
Togashi Udo wrote:Looking at Bataar he adds. "I look forward to playing with you. This one is Togashi Udo."

"I'm Moto Baatar," the young Unicorn replied. "Um... do you want the white stones or the black stones? And... how do we set them up on the board?"

Bantu finished explaining the rules and helping the pair begin the game before wishing them am enjoyable game and looking around.

After being shown the rules, Moto Baatar began placing the white stones on the Go board in roughly the outline of a castle with peaked roofs, which he imagined would make for a strong defensive position.

"Ha! Your stones will bounce off of my castle like raindrops from a rooftop!" the Unicorn crowed at the Dragon.
Unicorn Clan • Samurai • Gaijin Name • Failure of Courtesy
Honor: Untrustworthy • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4
carries: scimitar, wakizashi, shochu, puppy. when appropriate: Unicorn horse, riding armor
Moto Baatar

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm

In what is being a trend, the Lion is again surprised by a shouting woman. This time however the surprise doesn't translate into a successful attack.

The Lion twists his body, staggering onto the Moto and, surprisingly, managing to get the woman in an awkward yet surprisingly effective grapple.

"I told you little foal." he slurred "You're mine."

---

Initiative - http://orokos.com/roll/506296 (Forgot to put the -10 from being surprised)
Grapple+Fatigue - 16
My embrace is stone - 38
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:43 pm

The Moto was trapped… it was only then that she realized she was a terrible wrestler… sure she could punch as good as anyone but her plan was… ill-thought out. On the flip side she was in no hurry to actually go anywhere either.

There was only one option left… the nuclear option.

“I will eat your heart!” she hisses and then kisses lips savagely. It was one part angry, two parts kumis, and many parts Moto. Moto are not mathematicians.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 pm

The Lion blinked once, then twice, then three times until he finally realized what happened. His heart might not have been eaten but at least his drunken haze lifted momentarily as a bright tomato red flush rushed to his cheeks.

"Wha... What..." he stuttered unable to chain word and word together "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

His first kiss had been robbed, snatched from him by a pelt wearing barbarian. His muscles relaxed and his grapple lost its strength as the Lion struggled to make sense of the situation. He looked at her confused before snarling "That is cheating!"

---

Grapple is accidentally broken.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Khulun laughs loudly as she stumbles back and lands on her bottom. Her reply is drunken laughter.
Moto Khulun

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Fukawa opened her fan, and deliberately looked away from the Lion and the Unicorn drunkenly making out in the middle of the event. The behavior was expected from the Unicorn, but from the Lion?!? Sake could only excuse so much shame after all.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Her laughter made his cheeks flare even brighter. He staggered towards her grabbing her with one hand.

"I... I... I won" he stuttered in anger "Despite your attempts at cheating"
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Having changed after the dinner incident, Kemuri finally returned to find the evening had progressed in interesting ways. He stood at the entrance to the tent, trying to decide what to do next.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Yuzuki on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Upon the breaking of the grapple between the lion and moto, Yuzuki started up another, equally unusual little song. This time, she did not mess up. But it was still a little weird in how upbeat it was.

Shamisen, victory theme, 1 raise for fluff: 4d10o10k3 21
Victory mood music
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Glory: 3.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 1
Carries: Daisho, Kama(2x), odds & ends.
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, hakama, Light armor when appropriate.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Hotaru was present to support an event run by her kin. She arrived a little fashionably late and saw that the event already proved itself a success as it seemed there was already a large crowd and a drunk Unicorn in the mix. Grappling too, for reasons. Yep, she continued smiling politely with a few nods of note. This shouldn't come as a surprise. She meandered off to some of the tables currently playing go instead, trying to look over the shoulders of some who were already observing the games in session.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Matsu Nintoku wrote:Her laughter made his cheeks flare even brighter. He staggered towards her grabbing her with one hand.

"I... I... I won" he stuttered in anger "Despite your attempts at cheating"

She reaches for his hand still laughing.

"If that helps you sleep at night..."
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:50 pm

He still held to her "You're mine now." his tone was a low growl "That was our bet."

He reached for another skin of kumis without moving his eyes away from her. No funny business was going to happen now.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:57 pm

“Was that the bet? I will stay by your side, for a time mighty cub, but I am no one but my own,” she laughs at the words.

“Maybe if you are lucky in this life I might be yours, truly.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Her words made him recall the constant comparisons that had been made between the Matsu and the Moto. It was if her words had been said by Lady Matsu herself when she spoke to Akodo-no-Kami. He lowered his face and released his grip when he realized he had been staring dumbly at her face.

"You know little foal." he stumbled back and finally reached the kumis taking a chug and then offering it to her "You sure are a handful."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts