Dinner Party [D3, EE, OPEN]

Re: Dinner Party [D3, EE, OPEN]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:The Matsu arrived late, having taken a brief stroll to enjoy the cooler night breeze before attending. She entered the room, noticing the lovely floral arrangements and the diverse crowd. She finds a seat and begins to tuck into some of the food, steering clear of any items of cheese. She slipped Noburu some choice pieces.

(Big thread, PM if approaching)

A Scorpion approaches. She bows to the Lion. "Hello. This one is Yogo Mizuki. It is a pleasure to meet you.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:The Matsu arrived late, having taken a brief stroll to enjoy the cooler night breeze before attending. She entered the room, noticing the lovely floral arrangements and the diverse crowd. She finds a seat and begins to tuck into some of the food, steering clear of any items of cheese. She slipped Noburu some choice pieces.

(Big thread, PM if approaching)

A Scorpion approaches. She bows to the Lion. "Hello. This one is Yogo Mizuki. It is a pleasure to meet you.

She bows in return. "Greeting Yogo-sama. I am pleased to meet you as well. This one is Matsu Kogo."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 pm

"I admit. It is an honor to meet one of the fabled Matsu Beastmasters." She looks to the Lion. "May I give him a piece of meat?"

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:"I admit. It is an honor to meet one of the fabled Matsu Beastmasters." She looks to the Lion. "May I give him a piece of meat?"

Kogo's face lights up. "You do me honor, Yogo-sama. I am afraid that Noburu will not accept meat in company, as it is a precaution of her training. But I thank you for thinking of her." She paused. "Have you seen one of her kind before Yogo-sama?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:
Shimizu Ryori wrote:Ryori and Kyra come over "Yasuki sama I hear you are an expert on fine quality Sake, it would be an honor, I was gifted this bottle by a merchant back home and was saving it for a special occasion, this seems special enough" he looks at the Unicorn and other guests to see if anyone else wishes to try some.

Distracted from the lion, as much as one could be, Tomonaga bowed to Ryori. "Ah, you're too kind, Shimizu-san." He said modestly. "And that's a fine gift." He glanced at the bottle with a practiced eye. "I'm not familiar with that particular one, but I've had similar, and it's very nice indeed." He produced a cup.

He nodded agreement. "Mmm, Mantis-san put a great deal of work into this. It's nice to get a chance to honor our hosts, don't you think? They've clearly been trying hard to honor us."

"Hai that they have, some times they try too hard " he smiles and sips the sochu " but thier heart for the most part seems to be in the right place"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo's face lights up. "You do me honor, Yogo-sama. I am afraid that Noburu will not accept meat in company, as it is a precaution of her training. But I thank you for thinking of her." She paused. "Have you seen one of her kind before Yogo-sama?"

"Of course." She nods in acknowledgement of not feeding the lion. I'm glad I asked.

"Never. I've been to Ikoma lands as a part of my duty, but I didn't meet any beastmasters. I admit, I've always been interested by your training."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo's face lights up. "You do me honor, Yogo-sama. I am afraid that Noburu will not accept meat in company, as it is a precaution of her training. But I thank you for thinking of her." She paused. "Have you seen one of her kind before Yogo-sama?"

"Of course." She nods in acknowledgement of not feeding the lion. I'm glad I asked.

"Never. I've been to Ikoma lands as a part of my duty, but I didn't meet any beastmasters. I admit, I've always been interested by your training."

Kogo is grateful for the Yogo's politeness.

"It is an intense and unique training."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Shimizu Ryori wrote:"Hai that they have, some times they try too hard " he smiles and sips the sochu " but thier heart for the most part seems to be in the right place"

"Huh, yeah, I suppose." Tomonaga smiled as well. "You know, I really do admire their heart being in the right place, though, even if the result is sometimes a little mixed. That counts for a lot, I say."

Tomonaga took a sip from his cup, his eyebrows going up. "Well! That is really good." He smiled at Ryori. "Don't tell my family I said so, though. Don't know if they'd want me admitting that sort of thing."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:
Yogo Mizuki wrote:Kogo is grateful for the Yogo's politeness.

"I can imagine. May I ask how you were chosen for such an honor?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:
Yogo Mizuki wrote:Kogo is grateful for the Yogo's politeness.

"I can imagine. May I ask how you were chosen for such an honor?"

She nodded. "Yes. I was noted as having an early rapport with the beasts. My grandmother had been a Beastmaster before me, so it was not unusual in my family." I guess it is only natural that a Scorpion might wish to know more of their Lion alies.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:59 pm

"Hai! Kampai!" Tsukimi accepts the cup, bows her head, and attempts the Unicorn word: "tulgatsgaya?" She stumbles, it's garbled, but she tries! Before having some drink!
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Yuichi continues to indulge in drinking sake. He look around to see if he knew anyone. He noticed that Mizuki was here as well and she was talking to a Lion. Besides her, he did not recognize anyone else.

Meh...
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Butaj's sake disappears like in a magic trick and in another magic trick the cups of all get refilled. "How is the miai going for you both?" He asks casually looking left and right.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:She nodded. "Yes. I was noted as having an early rapport with the beasts. My grandmother had been a Beastmaster before me, so it was not unusual in my family." I guess it is only natural that a Scorpion might wish to know more of their Lion alies.

"Ah. So, it runs in the family." Mizuki smiles. "Have you been enjoying the miai so far?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:She nodded. "Yes. I was noted as having an early rapport with the beasts. My grandmother had been a Beastmaster before me, so it was not unusual in my family." I guess it is only natural that a Scorpion might wish to know more of their Lion alies.

"Ah. So, it runs in the family." Mizuki smiles. "Have you been enjoying the miai so far?"

She smiles. "Yes, I have. Have you as well Yogo-sama?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts