Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Re: Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 am

Relax she does, her shoulders seem to fit perfectly in his arms as she leans again into his chest, the large bow of her obi pressed against his belly. She holds the cup in both hands, close to her chin, "don't let your tea grow cold, it would be a shame for you to miss out."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:45 am

"I assure you I won't allow it to get cold, but my focus is entirely on the woman in my arms right now" Hideo spoke quietly, his head resting against hers, and he idly drew circles with his thumbs on her stomach "my only wish now is to ensure you are well, and that I can assist with what has ailed you, so that you can become the warm, happy smiling girl again that I hold dear. "
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:58 am

Amaya is grateful for the cool change that had blown in from East that evening, it was warm in Hideo's arms and she did not want the summer temperatures to spoil the experience. The meeting by the Tree had raised a cold sweat that prickled the length of her back. Though she had washed away the sweat and grime before coming here, she wanted to perfect for the Imperial, and sweat dampening her collar would not be perfect.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 am

Hideo would not rush her. He was happy to allow her to calm and tell him in her own time. He moved his hands away from her for a brief moment to pick up his cup, taking a small sip before placing it down and bringing his arms to hold her again.

"May I ask what that lovely scent is?" He asked as he nuzzled into Amayas neck. Hoping a slight change would calm her enough to speak her concerns.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:28 am

Her surprise prevented her from stopping a small moan escaping her lips, and she blushed furiously at her lack of restraint. "It is called susinum. The desert is hot, hotter than Rokugan. The cultures of the sands have developed various ways of coping with this heat and the things that come with it. One is the use of perfumed waxes to cover the multitude of smells and odours they experienced. The custom began with wearing or hanging the waxes about one's person in order to keep the pleasant scent close by."

She wrinkled her nose, "wearing such heavily scented items so close, just thinking about it gives me a headache. But I find a light touch to be quite enjoyable. I was hoping that you would too..." She cleared her throat quietly and rushed on, "I had to borrow the wax. I was only 10 the last time we traded with anyone who crafted the perfumes, so I've never owned one."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 am

Hideo smiled to himself at the moan, placing another gentle kiss on her neck and nuzzling into her more. Enjoying the warmth of Amaya close to him.

"It is a quite lovely scent, and I think it suits you. I'm honoured by how much you thought of me in this Amaya-chan. It warms my heart to know you thought of me as much as I thought of you today."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:53 am

She finished her tea and placed the cup on the table. Putting one of her hands over Hideo's, it was warm from the tea. She placed the other hand on his sleeve and stroked the silk lightly. "Truth be told, you have not been far from my thoughts all of this day."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:10 am

He turned his hand over, lacing his fingers with hers. The warmth of her hand was lovely. "This makes me happy" he said quietly, moving himself slightly so he could see her face better, now more at her side than her back "you have been in my thoughts from when I left your yurt last night. Those thoughts cannot compare to seeing you with me in the flesh, but they helped me get through until this moment again."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:22 am

She thought about her day and made a face, "I trust that Lady Amaterasu's rays found you quite well this morning?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 am

That made Hideo frown a moment, but he continued.

"It found me with a headache from too much sake. I trust you were ok? Please accept my apology for any pain you suffered in the morning because of our alcohol consumption."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:36 am

"It is true that my head ached some, and my throat was dry, but it was nothing a cup of tea and some time spent in quiet contemplation could not address. Do not apologise, for I would not change the events of last night for anything." Abruptly, a spasm in her arm made the hand caressing his sleeve twitch. She blinked, her mouth forming a surprised o.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:39 am

Hideos eyes widened at that.

"Amaya-chan? Are you ok?" He pulled her closer again.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 am

Embarrassed, she stretched the offending limb and groaned a little. "It's nothing, a foolish thing," she assured. "It seems I might have over-exerted myself today."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 am

"The archery?" Hideo asked, taking the offending arm in his hands and gently stroking the length of it "it was quite a workout. Bows can be difficult to draw without hurting yourself. It sounds like you gave it your all though, and your performance was good."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:08 am

Though she was pleased, she did not say so, "my performance was acceptable. As the Unicorn rode for home, performing archery for the craft was a luxury we had no time for, so it was not something I had the honour of practising. But, as you say, the draw on the bows was quite more straining than I realised."

She looked bashful, "my arms hurt and my shoulders hurt and my neck hurts."

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts