Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 am

Taking inspiration from his guests previous hosting, Hideo had arranged to have a lantern set up in his yurt, although he was unable to get any sweet meals delivered. He took time to ensure his already neat tent was in order; his tea set with two cups had been set up and the water had been put to boil. All that was left was to wait for the guest.
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Re: Party for 2 (D3 EE closed - Hideos Yurt)

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:01 am

She had taken due care to bathe and comb out her hair, and had even managed to find an Ide who could lend her a little perfumed wax. She had applied the balm lightly to the insides of her wrists and the nape of her neck, and smelled faintly of flowers and spices.

Her stomach was twisted in knots as she scratched at the Imperial's yurt, but her back was straight and she held her smile. In her hands was a small lacquer wood box, and the kugo has been placed into a soft casing and slung from her shoulder.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am

Hideo had moved to open the tent flap at the sound, and upon seeing the little Ide his smile grew.

"Good evening Amaya-san" he bowed "you look very lovely today, I hope you are well? Please, come in. The tea is not quite ready yet."

As Amaya would enter, she would see that the Imperial had used very little space. All his kimonos had been carefully folded to one side, along with a large stack of paper and a quite beautiful looking box to hold his calligraphy kit. Some papers were rolled up as well, clearly used ones. His bedding area had been neatly moved aside to allow for more space for the table, which had a delicate looking tea set upon it as well as a number of cushions to sit on. A lantern hung above it, identical to the way Amaya had hung hers, quite deliberately so.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 am

Amaya bowed and entered.

She looked around with growing fascination, the simple elegance of his possessions and the comfort of pillows made his yurt seem like an oasis in the desert. She noted the lantern, and smiled. "As you were so kind to provide the sake last night, I have brought this humble gift for you, Hideo-San."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:38 am

Hideo closed the flap behind him, moving over to the girl. He paused at the mention of a gift.

"Something to share Amaya-chan?" He asked warmly, looking at the box "you did not need to bring a gift, to have you with me again is a gift from the heavens that fills me with joy everytime my eyes gaze upon her form."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 am

She blushed, "take care, Hideo-San, lest the Kami become jealous of your sweet words." She took the lid from the box to reveal the sweets inside, one of the selections that they had (somehow) not managed to try the night before.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 am

Oh, we did not get to try these did we?" Hideo commented, collecting the box his fingers catching hers as he did so "how thoughtful, thank you. Please, make yourself comfortable, my yurt is your yurt this evening."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 am

Smiling gratefully, she carefully lowered the kygo to the floor and neatly seated herself on a cushion. She folded her hands in her lap trying to suppress a trembling that had plagued her since that afternoon.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:09 am

Hideo had watched as Amaya lowered herself. He may not be as perceptive as a Seppun guard but he could tell something was troubling her. He moved over to her, sitting down behind her and wrapping his arms around Amaya, taking her hands in his own and pulling her back against him in a comforting embrace. He rested his head against hers, and very quietly he said "is everything ok my dear Amaya?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 am

Her delicate fingers twined into his as she leaned her slight frame into his chest. She closed her eyes and remained silent for a very long. Heavily, "my stomach is unsettled, Hideo-san, surely some tea would soothe it." She wasn't avoiding the question exactly, but instead needed to somehow bolster her strength. And to find the right place to start.
Last edited by Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:34 am

Hideo placed a few gentle kisses on the girls neck, stroking the back of her hands idly with his thumbs.

"I shall prepare the tea soon, it is almost finished brewing. I may find it difficult to release you from my arms though my dear, especially knowing you are unsettled."

He eventually released her hands, moving his hands to rest on her stomach for a few moments, listening out for the water to finish boiling, stroking her stomach gently.

"What has unsettled you?" He asks gently, as the tea finishes boiling. He prepared to release her, but wanted to ensure she was ok first.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 am

She considered offering to pour the tea. With her hands unoccupied, Hideo wouldn't need to release his hold, but she did not want to offer offense. "I am frightened and I am conflicted. In the desert it all but never rains, but when a storm does come, its power and fury are terrifying to behold. I fear there is a storm coming."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:56 am

Hideo gave her stomach a few more gentle strokes before releasing her, and after another kiss on her neck moving to pour the tea. A scent of ginger filled the tent as he placed the first cup down.

The tea is blended with spices including ginger and star anise, and had a slightly spicy taste.

He poured his cup, then moved to sit behind the girl again and slipped his arms around her.

"What has happened" he asks her quietly, holding her safely in his arms "I'm always here to listen and assist you. I hope the tea helps also."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 am

Sipping the tea, "this is excellent." Inhaling deeply of the aroma, "ginger is the perfect balm to a queasy stomach, but perhaps you knew that already, Hideo-San?"
Last edited by Ide Amaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:27 am

"It was a happy coinsidence, but I was aware of this" Hideo smiled "I'm thankful to have picked the correct tea for you."

He rests his hands on her stomach,

"Take a few more sips my dear Amaya, relax and be safe in my arms."
Seppun Hideo

Next

Return to Northern Yurts