[D2 - EA] Communion II

Re: [D2 - EA] Communion II

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 pm

'' Mek...Mekuhemu? Never heard about that one. Where is used? '' Yuichi asked with interest.

'' Yobanjin? The one used by the gaijin people north of the Phoenix? hmm, I noticed it has some similarities with Rokugani but I couldn't understand what you said''

'' How did you learn about this languages? Did some gaijin taught you?''
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:13 pm

"Mekhem is used in the Burning Sands, Yuichi-dono. You are correct about Yobanjin."

Yue shrugged. "I learned when I was young from my Family." Her lips turned to a smile. "My sister is a good teacher."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:"Mekhem is used in the Burning Sands, Yuichi-dono. You are correct about Yobanjin."

Yue shrugged. "I learned when I was young from my Family." Her lips turned to a smile. "My sister is a good teacher."

'' Hmm, I should probably try and learn these gaijin languages...'' Yuichi said. He was playing with a small white round object in his hands.

'' Your sister taught you? Is she a trained bushi like you or more like an Ide?'' He asked.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Yue shrugged. "Do you plan on heading into the Burning Sands? It is not necessary to communicate with the Unicorn." She then smiled. "However, scholarly pursuits are good."

Who has my sister been talking to? Nobody ever knows her!

She let out a small laugh. "She is a bushi, Yuichi-dono. We trained in two different Schools. She trained with our Family and I with the Moto."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:54 pm

'' Hahaha! It wouldn't be a bad idea, you know. If Yakeru yoni Atsui has no Suteichis or similar fools lurking around then I should go there right now. '' The Yogo smirked behind his mask. '' But yeah, I was thinking more about learning as a scholarly persuit''

'' She trained by the Shinjo and you trained by the Moto. Why that arrangement? Do the fighting styles of those two families are different or something like that? '' He asked. Yuichi was learning quite a bit about the Unicorn with Yue's help.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:10 pm

"Suteichi-dono? Do you know him well, Yuichi-dono?" She hoped to gain more information on her sister's potential suitor; the curiosity was obvious in her voice.

Yue gestured to her missing arm with a smile still on her lips. "I trained with the Shinjo when I was younger. After my injury, I trained with the Moto." She looked around briefly for a heavy object that could act as a mock heavy weapon. "The Moto favor offense, the Shinjo favor defense. I wield a tetsubo and my sister wields a naginata."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 pm

'' Don't know anything about that pompous fool, but he is like the epitome of the haughty bastards that believe they know everything and dismiss everyone else. Don't get fooled if you ever talk with him. His mouth spits lies but his eyes say the truth. Ah! what a bastard... '' Yuichi used the story of Bayushi and Shinsei to make his point. Yuichi was really disgusted by Suteichi.

'' A tetsubo? With one hand? I can barely lift a wakizashi with both hands. '' He laughs. '' Shinjo-san must be quite a formidable warrior then. Have you thought about getting a spouse from the Crab clan? I'm sure those guys would find your abilities with the tetsubo amazing. '' Yuichi commented.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:54 pm

"Sou desu ka." She cupped her chin with her hand and thought on the matter. Well, best to see how that evening tea goes before I make any conclusions of my own.

Yue nodded. "I would demonstrate if I had my tetsubo with me." She then laughed once more. "I have been told often to speak to the Crab." She gave him a mock serious face. "However, what if I want a man from another Clan?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:20 am

'' I'm not surprised, the Crab have, arguably, the best heavy infantry in the Empire, or so they say. The Hida and Hiruma families are famous for their skill with the tetsubo.'' Yuichi told her. Then he shrugs with her question. '' Well, I suppose you could try and have some sort of arrangement between families of other Clans, but in the hypothetical case you are betrothed to one man of one clan and you want another man of another clan...then I suppose that you will be, probably, pretty screwed. '' He was being quite honest, far more than the norm of Rokugan.

'' Ha! See, we Yogo don't have to worry about such things. Nobody want us in the first place. '' He joked '' By the Kami, If i leave here married, poor of my wife. She will be the most unfortunate woman in whole Ningen-do.''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:33 am

Yue scratched the back of her head. "I suppose that makes sense. I will do my Duty for my Clan, however."

She perked her brow. "You are a pessimist, Yuichi-dono," was all she could say on the matter.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:04 am

'' Hai, duty should be paramount '' He said although he did not believe those words. At least not when you are cursed like they are.

'' Ha! Well, I'm just telling the truth. '' Yuichi smirked. '' Oh, by the way. I'm interested in that magic you call meishodo. I wanted to ask some of your priest about it, but i don't know anyone of them. Can you pass the word that I want to speak to them so as to discuss about magical and theological topics with them, Shinjo-san? I'm really interested. '' He asked.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:17 am

The Shinjo nodded. "I will do as you wish, Yuichi-dono. Is there a specific time of day you wish to meet one?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:26 am

'' I don't have much to do around here besides the competitions your clan is organizing, so whenever they are free. '' He shrugs.

[OOC]

Guess it is a good place to close the thread? Unless you have anything more to say to this crazy Yogo ^^
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:28 am

"Sou desu ka. I will ask them to send you a missive, Yuichi-dono." She gave the man a deep bow and then began to walk back to her Clan's yurts. She stopped in her tracks and looked back to him, wondering if she was actually supposed to start looking right then.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 am

'' Hahaha! Not 'right' now. '' Yuichi laughs surprised by Liu Yue's action.

'' Well if you want to search for them now I guess you could go. But I'm not in a hurry. '' He says.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion