Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Re: Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am

“We do not know if the two are related, though possible, if so then we have chance to end this threat. There is so much happening too much wind and sand, not enough is known,” she says with frustration.

She looks at the trinket and adds, “This means something, and we need to know.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:03 am

"We almost lost you!" Baka! The Otaku nearly yells, but manages to control her tone. She spins Gekko around, maintaining Khulun's eyes locked with hers, adding, "Remember the words you gave me, above the hill, under the tree."

Looking forward, she snorts. "I do not approve this."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:09 am

She frowns and says, “At least let me speak to the others, they should know. The Iuchi and Ide are wise, you ever have my sword Otaku-hime and I am ever your friend. If they say no then we end this and never return. I give my word as Moto.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:17 am

Gekko whips his angry tail around, and Kitakuhime seems to pout for a mere moment. Perhaps it was the moment for the wise Dragon to offer advice to their allies.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 am

"Did you not speak to the others before? Who was asked about the trinket?" Udo is silent for a moment.

"I feel like this is like the scorpion and the frog story. The scorpion asks the frog to carry it across a river, which the frog agrees to do if the scorpion won't sting him. As they traverse the river, the scorpion stings the frog, and the frog asks why... the scorpion says it is in his nature." Udo stops and listens to the wind and those in the far off yurts.

"This Onyx Champion is like the scorpion. He may be friendly and offer an alliance to cross the river, but he will almost certainly sting you, even if it is detrimental to his cause..."

"There are many paths in this world. We need those who will go out in search, like the Unicorn, and we need those to stay behind, like the Dragon. This one cannot advise you what to do, for the descendants of Shinjo have a different place in the world than I. I can only tell you that if you see dark clouds, you should bring an umbrella or stay in doors."
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 am

“Yet we still have Scorpion in the Empire, if they were so untrustworthy and dangerous why have they not been crushed? Scorpion not to be trusted as their nature is lies and yet they stand side by side with other Clans,” she says with disgust.

“Thank you Sayyed Udo, much wisdom… you have my thanks.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 am

Udo bows.

"By the end of this miai, we may all have interesting bedfellows." Udo cracks a smile. Too soon to lighten the mood?

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:12 am

Kitakuhime listens carefully to each word and meaning, then, she snorts, "Fine. Talk with them. If they agree to meet, I demand the Shiotome are presen--"

What the...

She cocks her head back at the Dragon's last comment. "Nani?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 am

Khulun chuckles darkly at the Dragon words and says, “I think it is saying that means we find unexpected allies in unexpected ways or he wants to bed one of us. I have learned that Dragon words are not the same as other words.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:47 am

Gekko seems to laugh out while neighing, but the girl remains even more confused with Khulun's interpretation. She shakes her head negatively and slaps the stallion's behind to depart, "Sleep well, minna-san."

/exit

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Udo watches her go. "Alas, only the future will tell which one of you is right in this."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:07 pm

She watches her cousin go, “She is upset and I do not blame her, I mirror her caution in my thoughts but also believe that we learn more by seeing this through then to simply walk away. Future will be whatever it will be, none know what comes but perhaps the Gods and Fortunes.”

“I do not fear it.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:12 pm

"I share your curiousity and concern, though I have some relief the decision is not mine to make. Sometimes it is easier to react than to act."

"...four days. You have much time to prepare. This is good."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:19 pm

“I pray it is enough.”

“What will be, will be; first we need to understand what this object is, it seems much more important that I had considered,” she says looking at the trinket.
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:34 pm

"Indeed. It is a Crane object?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

PreviousNext

Return to Archery Field