Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Re: Wings of Darkness (D2, Early Night)

Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:05 pm

"The ninth Kami...? Otaku-sama, it may not be wise to meet. The ninth Kami rules over Jigoku." Udo's eyes narrowed to try to see the birds better.

"I am your servant in this, but be aware of who you speak to."

---

OOC: I think this is something Udo would know?
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Khulun looks to the Otaku as the birds seem to be addressing her.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Otaku-shiryo sacrificed herself to protect Isawa and banish the Ninth. How does the Dark Kami still have servants?

"Shinjo-no-kami showed us Compassion. She reached out to aid her brother, but he would not listen. Instead, he attacked her. Until there's sign of redemption for such offense, the treatment our most beloved Kami received will be retributed in greater measure."

Gekko rears loudly, his front hooves challenge the beasts to approach and then he slams them back to the ground in a thunderous stomp. "Begone!"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:55 pm

The Moto princess turns her gaze back to the Herald and waits for the reply as her hand falls to her hilt. Maybe they could have at least listened to this Onyx Champion but the Otaku had spoken.

She adds, “Maybe this Kiyoshi seeks to make amends for such an offense.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Mindshred on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:15 am

A few of the crows launch themselves into the air as the Otaku steed slams its hooves to the ground.

"...if that is the choice of the Otaku..."

The birds turn their rotting heads toward Khulun.

"...what say the Moto...?"
Mindshred

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:29 am

She lowers her head in thought; on the one hand this creature served the dark brother one who was defeated at great cost so why come to them, but on the other there could be something worth learning to make the Moto strong. There must be a reason and she was no coward and this was started with her and it should end with her.

“You have not harmed any of our people, you have acted with peace but you are a servant of the Dark Brother, Onyx Champion,” she says aloud as she considers the words.

“The Otaku have spoken and so shall the Moto, you have a message and I will hear it. Then I will decide, but know this Onyx Champion, we will not turn against Unicorn. Four days and we meet, no tricks,” Khulun says confidently.
Moto Khulun

Postby Mindshred on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 am

There's a soft rattling from the crows that might have been laughter.

"...an ally who turns against her own people... is not an ally worth having..."

A few of the undead birds glance toward Udo and Kitakuhime, but most keep their attention upon Khulun.

"...bring one from the Ide, Shinjo, and Iuchi... but no others..."

As one, the birds launch themselves into the air, their wings beating against the night as they spiral upwards into a widening gyre. A few black feathers drift downward as the birds depart, leaving the samurai along in the moonlit field.
Mindshred

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:48 am

Khulun waits for the last of the dead to be gone from sight before she says, “Thank you for coming Dragon, this mystery gets darker but soon we will know the truth of things.”

“Otaku-hime, at least we now have a name.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:50 am

Udo watches the birds leave in silence.

"Of course. I am unneeded for the next, but my thoughts and company are available to both of you... And all confidences will be kept."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 am

“Thoughts, Dragon… I am sure you have words,” Khulun says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Togashi Udo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 am

"My words are prayers for the safety of my friend. You are brave, and I fear not for your honor." He pauses.

"We have not known each other long..." an invisible blush in the dark, "but you may call me Udo. We share this thing now, and I share it gladly."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:01 am

“My name has not changed Dragon… Sayyed Udo, call me as you wish. I welcome your words as the date trees welcome the rains. We walk a dark path and I know not of this Onyx Champion, do you know of this? I should try and learn all I can before my next meeting,” she says thoughtfully.

“Ah and this is Oguro,” she gestures to her horse who ignores the Dragon and chews on the grass.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:30 am

Moto Khulun wrote:The Moto princess turns her gaze back to the Herald and waits for the reply as her hand falls to her hilt. Maybe they could have at least listened to this Onyx Champion but the Otaku had spoken.

She adds, “Maybe this Kiyoshi seeks to make amends for such an offense.”

It takes some time for Kitakuhime to process what just happened. Her eyes couldn't leave Khulun, while her mind raced through a myriad of unpleasant thoughts.

Snapping out, she replies, a tad sorrowful first, "Khulun-san..." then, somehow harsher later, "Seeking alliance against a common enemy doesn't sound like an amendment. There should be no offering from our part to earn a sincere apology. It must come freely."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 am

“We lose nothing to listen; I will not leave a thing half done. This Onyx Champion wants something, I will listen to find out what,” she says to the Otaku.

“We have four days to prepare, I will speak to he others and see.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:52 am

Gekko wiggles its head and neighs again. The Shiotome pats his neck to calm the horse down and replies to Khulun, "We have been attacked recently. That creature, now these birds. There's nothing peaceful with their actions. How come you say we lose nothing?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Archery Field