Market Day (D1-LA)

Re: Market Day (D1-LA)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:29 am

"There is a high likelihood of that, but that doesn't mean I can't still speak with my former family, and share that which I might of learned. Or at least make efforts in that direction. In way's I might be able to help more as a Unicorn then I could as a Badger."

He reach up a hand to brush a stray hair out of his face. "As for the Shinjo, Otaku and Moto. I admit I haven't had the chance to chat with any women from those clans as of yet."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Batul on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:54 am

"There is much to learn both ways." She ventured "The Unicorn from the Badger, and the Badger from the Unicorn. Sbecially since the Badger fight some of the gaijin of the north." The samurai-ko helped the samurai with the stray hair, indicating him to one side or the other as he searched for it. "The things we have learned from the Sands we bring to the Embire to share, so of course we would helb the Badger and would like to build ties with them. Brobably the Ide would have a say in trading with the Badger."

The Unicorn land closes the lands of the Badger from the rest of the Empire, so moving to and from the Badger would always have to go through the Unicorn, and this was an upper hand that the clan had over them. Already new to the Empire and Batul felt, at her young age, as an older sister to the minor clan who defended the Empire from the forces of the north.

"Any woman of the Unicorn would be honored in marrying someone of the Badger, Daisuke-san." She added to honor the guest of the Unicorn.
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:04 pm

With Batul's aide the hair was put into place and Daisuke offered her a smile in thanks. "I can't say I know much about trading, other than the bulk of what we have to offer is various metals we mine from the mountains. I'm sure my clan would be more then willing to discuss such things with the Ide though."

Her further words earned another smile from the Badger, though he would of likely been a bit embarrassed if he knew she was thinking of herself as a older sister to his clan. "Those are kind words Iuchi-san, thank you for them."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 am

"Not only goods are important, Daisuke-san, you also have knowledge of the Embire that we have not been in for many years. You have an understanding of the nations outside, and can also brovide a habbier marriage to a maiden of my clan." Was she getting too quick to relate to the samurai? Batul was too young to understand the limits of a flirt, but she understood that she was putting herself out there too soon. She gave a quick laugh and cleared her throat, recovering her composure. All was too new to Batul.
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 am

It did seem a bit much to the Badger as well, but then maybe that's what Unicorn women were like. He had never really talked with one before so he couldn't be certain. "Well I'd hope to make my potential spouse happy." He added with a chuckle.

"As I said once before I'd likely a big family and that would be a bit difficult if my wife and I didn't get along."

"I am a bit curious though, is there anything in particular you are looking for here Iuchi-san?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Batul on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:50 am

"You mean as for a husband wise?" The samurai-ko meditated, she had mainly been sent to the Miai by her sensei to get married. She had not thought about much more than that. "Well, I'm a briestess, so marrying one that knows about magic would be a good choice for me. The ways of the Embire have change, so we should try to get to date on the ways and rituals. Also want to see the combatability between the bachelors and my sisters."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 am

That made quite a bit of sense, priests always seemed to marry other priests, or at least they tried to. Well at least as far as he knew. "The comparability between your sisters and the bachelors?'

"Does that mean you are hunting for a husband for multiple people then?" It seemed a bit strange but it was certainly a possibility.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 am

"I am looking for husband for myself, but if I don't find one of the liking of myself, or I am not good for this one, then I can always suggest one sister of my clan. And it is not only about marriage, I too would like to know more of Rokugan clans." First thing was herself, of course, but how many elegible man were there? It seemed to the Unicorn that there were many more men coming for the Unicorn ladies, than ladies themselves. It was ideal to establish good relations with the most adequate for the Unicorn. "For instance, I cannot teach you or your clan about strategies to fight with gaijin warrior, but brobably one of the Shinjo can, even if not as a wife, but as an ally."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 pm

He nodded it rather made sense. "I can tell you a bit about the clans I know, but that would mostly be my own. While I studied with the Crane I wouldn't say I know as much about them as my own clan."

"I will likely take your advice though, and speak with some of the Shinjo." It could help after all.

Ichiro Daisuke

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village