Back on my feet (Day 2 late Morning)

Back on my feet (Day 2 late Morning)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:54 am

Even though he had been cured of the previous night's discomforts. A poisoning followed by more vomiting then he would ever admit had left Daisuke more then a little exhausted. but after a good nights sleep and a meal he was feeling like himself once again so he decided to continue his explorations from the previous day.

Stepping into the streets of the village, he wandered somewhat aimlessly, more interested in what he might see, then any of the goods that might be on display.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Re: Back on my feet (Day 2 late Morning)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 am

Liu Yue went about her day at this hour doing something similar. She poked her head around, not really looking at anything in particular. Wonder how that wrestling with that Suteichi went. Hm, maybe I should have gone after all.

When she ran into Daisuke, she noticed the daisho at his side. She thought it proper to give him an introduction. "Ohayou gozaimasu!" she announced to him to get his attention...
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:50 pm

The greeting was somewhat sudden but Daissuke wasn't perturbe, turning he looked to see who it might be and then proceeded to look up.

Whoever this woman was she was tall, she practically dwarfed the young badger. Still he smiled and offered a bow. "Good morning Unicorn-san."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:57 pm

"Watakushi wa Shinjo Liu Yue desu," she announced, followed by a deep bow. She lifted her head and realized that the mon was quite obscure. She kept her mouth shut for a moment, hoping he'd introduce himself properly.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 pm

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Shinjo-San, I'm Ichiro Daisuke of the Badger. My clan is your new neighbors to the north." He added the second part after a moments pause. His clan was pretty obscure after all.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Yue nodded along, pretending she had any idea of what he was talking about. "A pleasure to meet you, Daisuke-dono. I hope my Clan has proven to be good neighbors." She smiled at him and looked about the town. "What are you doing here?" she asked. The phrasing was perhaps accusatory but she meant it as just a question of curiosity.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:33 pm

It was a bit weird the be called Daisuke dono, he was really no one of importance after all. But in the end he let it pass. "Oh, I'm just browsing a bit. I've always thought you could learn a lot about a town from what people are selling after all."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 pm

If there was anything Yue was to be known for, it was her strange fashion of calling people.

"I agree, Daisuke-dono" she said, in regards to learning through the wares. "I enjoyed looking at stalls during my travels."

She looked him over, a curious look on her face. "I have not heard much of the Badger," she admitted, "I would like to learn more about your Clan, Daisuke-dono."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 am

He chuckled lightly. "Most don't know all to much of my clan Shinjo-san, we aren't the type to leave out mountains all that often after all. I'll tell you what I can though. Is there something in particular you were curious about?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 am

Yue chose to start with something that she understood. "What technique does your Clan's school favor?" She held out her one arm with a proud smile. "I wield a tetsubo with my one arm." Though she was bragging, she was also hoping that this was them 'sharing techniques.'

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 am

A tetsubo with one hand, that was rather impressive. His brother would likely want to challenge the woman to a wrestling match if he was here. "Well I trained outside my clan so i can't give you as good of a explanation as one of my cousins, but our school puts a emphasis on strength, and only strength, there is no need for fancy tactics when you can crush your enemy in one blow."

"Or that's how my older brother always described it."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:28 am

"Strength?" she repeated. That earned a smile. "My school is that of heavy cavalry. Nothing breaks lines better." She then realized what he had said. "What school did you train in then, Daisuke-dono?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 am

Cavalry, he really didn't know much about it, but heavy cavalry sounded rather interesting. "I trained with the Daidoji, as a scout." He smirked. "My dad always said I was scrawny for a badger and that I took after my mother too much. So I suppose that might be the main reason for it."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:49 am

"A scout is much different from heavy infantry, Daisuke-dono," she said, almost beginning to laugh. With her smile on she continued, "When I was younger, I wanted to become a scout." She gestured up to her wounded eye. "That will not happen anymore."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 am

"That's true enough, in fact I'd say it's as different as you can get when it comes to bushi." He smirked. "Not that that's a bad thing."

At her confession he nodded. "One eye certainly does make that difficult, still seems like you've made the best of it. I don't know many who can wield a tetsubo with one arm after all."

"But could I ask what interested you about being a scout?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Next

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village