D2, LE - I Dub Thee Fluffyhair (open, expecting)

Re: D2, LE - I Dub Thee Fluffyhair (open, expecting)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 am

"You don't need to have an innate ability?" Yuuru looked surprised at that.

"What made you pick the path you have taken then?" He said with a welcoming look on his face.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:12 am

Yukarin looked around as he talked, "Hm... if we are going to be talking much longer, did you want to talk somewhere more comfortable than a dim alley with trash piles?"

Her chuckle was supposed to let him know she wasn't actually judging the situation too harshly.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:13 am

He chuckled, "I guess I'm accustomed to much worse; I hadn't noticed. We can go wherever you'd like. Perhaps a walk back to where you're staying?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:24 am

"I suppose it is getting late, and there's a slight chill to the breeze after such a hot day..."

Nodding shortly, Yukarin dusted herself off (not that she actually needed to) before starting off, leading the way.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:26 am

Yuuru followed alongside the Iuchi and asked his question again, "So umm.. Why did you take your path... And what is your current path exactly?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:14 am

Yukarin walks with hands behind her back.

"Oh, hai hai. I didn't forget, Soshi-sama. The second has simple enough answers I suppose; As to the first, I suppose that's the more complicated one. The main reason would probably have to do with being the youngest child in my family; By the time I was born, my older brother and sister were already seven, and quite accomplished in their lessons. So when it came time for my own schooling, I decided my siblings had the family legacy well in hand... and I suppose I wanted to stand out from them rather than be compared against them. Otherwise, I also felt like, while they were dedicated to preserving important ancient items with magic, that I was more interested in the mundane items that made up people's everyday lives and their culture."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 am

He nodded, "I see. So what is it you do then? Kind of a... curator for interesting items?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:28 am

"That would be my family. I prefer to think of myself as a buyer and seller of cultural curiosities and everyday necessities on behalf of the Unicorn. Something perhaps all the more important now that we have returned to the Empire proper."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 am

He nodded, "That's quite true. Have you heard of Ryoko Owari yet?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:04 am

Thoughtfulness slowed Yukarin's walking a moment before she gave a short nod, "Hai; Scorpion city, large, on a major river if I recall. Nothing else yet."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:06 am

"It's one of the biggest trading towns in the Empire. And relatively close to your lands as a matter of fact." He smiled.

"You should make a trip down there soon."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:13 am

She gave him a coy smile, "Should I consider that a recommendation, or an invitation?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 am

He chuckled, "Perhaps both. Depends on what happens here I suppose."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:19 am

Yukarin nodded thoughtfully, looking up a bit at the stars starting to appear, "I suppose you will have to let me know, so I will know whether I need to refuse the invitation two times or not, neh?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 am

He chuckled "That's not the type of thing you need to turn down twice. Turning that down would just cause me emotional anguish."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village