Nacshpiel? (Day 1, Late Evening)

Re: Nacshpiel? (Day 1, Late Evening)

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 am

Udo reached out for her right arm to help steady her, providing a solid support while she walked.

"This one is sorry you are unwell, Iuchi-san. I offer you all the support you need, so please let me know if you desire more."

(and just to get more conversation going in the thread...)

"I'm sorry the celebration is ending so poorly for you, hopefully it passes quickly." He looks at her. "Maybe when you're feeling better we can have a more pleasant conversation?" He looks toward the Hare. "Earlier today, a Moshi read my fortune and spoke well of budding friendships. Perhaps this unpleasant beginning to the miai will be giving way to the blessing of good company." He smiles at his companions.
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:03 pm

"Perhaps it is so, Togashi-san," Tomoe nodded as she offered Yukarin her left arm for support, so the woman could walk with as much help as she wanted... or needed.

"Every cloud has a silver-lining, right? I mean, Iuchi-san is feeling unwell now, but I'm sure after a night's rest she'll feel better, and one day, she can look back on the day she met a Dragon and a Hare that kindly helped her in her time of need?" the rabbit laughed kindly and smiled to Yukarin.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:24 am

Yukarin leaned a bit on the two as they started walking; It wasn't as if her legs felt poorly or such, but she was feeling stuffy and nauseous.

"A forshun tewwe? ...what a nishe forshun, Togashi-shama. Perhapsh it ish wike you two shay and I can wook back on tish wif a laugh.""

She appreciated the thought distraction, but it did highlight how hard it was to speak for herself though.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:05 am

Udo nods.

He is quiet for a moment, and then he begins to tell a story. It is a simple story, but it flows together well enough. He tells of the time he got caught sleeping when he was supposed to be meditating, and how he tried to explain himself as just having entered a deeper meditation.

(Sorry, kid sleeping on my arm so typing it out would be hard)

The story isn't too long, but it's long enough to get them some distance and hopefully distract the Unicorn.

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:31 am

The Hare listened attentively to the Togashi's story, keeping a calm pace in her walking for Yukarin's sake.

"Ah, I can certainly relate to your tale, Togashi-san," she said with a small laugh. "My sensei wasn't terribly impressed when I tried to steal naps during meditation either."
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Togashi Udo on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 pm

"I have grown to love meditation, but it was not always so. There is always the desire to run free, and I did not yet realize that the mind can run more quickly than the legs. And, with time, perhaps the mind can fly."

He looks toward the intenstinally embattled Unicorn. "Though I suppose a horse can run faster than the legs, too. It must be quite freeing itself."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

"You wean widing on a horsh?"

Yukarin paused a bit before continuing.

"I shupposh many would find it that way... I am not vewy good wish them myshef."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

"Yes, I meant a horse. I'm not good with them either, so you're in good company." He gives her a smile.

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:45 pm

"Well... I'm usually good with animals, but I haven't tried riding one yet," Tomoe chuckled a little. "But it seems you two have a very good starting point there. Maybe you could learn together?"

The Hare gave a wink to the Dragon.

I'm helping!
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 pm

"That would definitely be enjoyable. Are there horses that other Clans can use for riding?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 am

Yukarin certainly did not notice the wink.

"Horshesh? Ummm... I'm pretty sure dere are. Sho, you... mean... like pwactishing?"

She paused thoughtfully.

"Haf you effer wode a horsh before Togashi-shama?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:20 am

"I have not, which is why I need to practice," he says with an easy smile. "It would be interesting, and when I marry a Unicorn... it might be good to at least know the basics."

He stops for a moment. "By the way, where are we taking you? We've been walking with you, but I don't know exactly where we're going to."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm

"Well... we are gowing in jhe wight diwection. Onsh we get to jhe Unicown tentsh, go towarsh jhe norf shide."

Yukarin looked in the direction she meant, inclining her head.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Thank goodness she looked in the direction; her accent is quite strong. Or maybe it's from her illness?

"Good, thank you. Speaking of the, ah, yurts, the mobile nature of your housing is very nice. The Unicorn have learned much while far away."

Recognizing the toll walking and talking might be taking on Yukarin, he looks at the Hare. "Have you been getting along well today? I have not yet had many interactions with the Unicorn, the di..." Udo glances at Yukarin. Better not mention dinner. "Earlier being the only time."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:29 pm

"Apart from Iuchi-san here, I had the opportunity to meet a few already. Two Moto, and a Shinjo. All rather different, really, to be honest." Tomoe said with a pleasant smile. At least she knew which direction they were headed.

"Our hosts have really made an effort to make everyone feel welcome. It will be my first time sleeping in a tent like this though... but there's a first time for everything!"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center