[D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm

"I am glad, it was never something I gave much thought too, but after seeing your dance that first night it awoke something inside me."

Mei closes her eyes and hums a tune as they dance. Her movements occasionally bring her close to Kemuri and she flirtatiously brushes a sleeve of her kimono across his chest before retreating.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:59 pm

"Perhaps we can develop it more." he suggested. "I am sure there are all sorts of variations we could try, together."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Mei nods.

"Life has a different outlook when you suddenly begin thinking of things you can do together with a person instead of just by yourself."

Mei lets out a muffled yawn as she hides her face behind the same sleeve that just brushed against Kemuri.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

"It certainly does. But, there are a few things we should do by ourselves, for now." he smiled warmly. "It is getting late, Mei-chan."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm

She nods and finishes her dance with a flourish.

"It is, and I believe I have a difficult day ahead of me tomorrow."

She looks sadly at Kemuri

"Whatever happens, will you be there for me?"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:31 pm

He looked down. "No. If I am there, I will want to do something. I will try to stop it or change it, and that would be wrong. I would be a distraction. I am sorry, but it is best if I stay away."

"I won't be there, but I will be with you." He held up his fan, offering it to her.
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Mei nods.

"I understand."

She looks to the fan and thinks for a moment.

"I cannot accept this, Kemuri-kun, if the others saw it tomorrow, they might think you against the Unicorn."

Her eyes however, shine in delight at the offering.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

"There is a difference between being with you and being against my clan." he shook his head. "This means one, but not the other. Please, accept it."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 pm

"I would not wish to shame you should I fail to prove myself."
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:48 pm

"I don't believe you could ever shame me. I am the one asking you to carry a fan with calligraphy that looks like a random ink spill." he chuckled. "Take the fan, Mei-chan. It will mean a great deal to me."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Mei smiles brightly and takes the fan gingerly.

"I am honored. I will wear it on my hip for all to see."

"And I wouldn't say it is a random ink spill. I can make out...at least...I think that says...."

She giggles.

"I think I know something else we can practice together."
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 pm

"There are many things. I look forward to the day when I can do them all with you."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm

"And I you. Thank you for a wonderful evening, Kemuri-kun. I would not have wished for anything else."
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:04 pm

"I will see you soon." he bowed. "Good night. Mei-chan."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [D7, LE] Fireside (Outside Mei's Yurt, Expecting)

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 pm

"Sweet dreams. I know mine will be"

She returns the bow and then begins to gather her things from around the fire
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2


Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
User avatar
Miya Mei
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron