(D1, LM) Important People Zone

Re: (D1, LM) Important People Zone

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:39 pm

After a moment, Misa gave a nod and smiled warmly. "I am certain I will meet those that have come seeking a bride from your clan that I will end up asking you about... but as far as a mount would go, I would have a harder time starting with such matters. Perhaps you could have me ride along on Gekko-kun for a few lessons?"
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 pm

She nods with a another bright smile, "Gekko-kun would be honored. I am sure. At your earliest convenience, Tonbo-sama."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Misa smiled with bright sincerity at the response, nodding. "Hai! I am certain in the next few days then. I look forward to it even! The thought of riding with the wind rushing past... it all sounds so... thrilling!" She flushed a bit as she grinned.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Kitakuhime covers her mouth to control a bit of her excitement and nods, lowering her voice back to her usual tone. "Gekko-kun is specially fast, I have to warn you."

She called him Gekko-kun, now flushes. She's really cute.

Having finished her tea and delivered the gift with a new friend, the Battle Maiden bows once more, "I believe I'll have to leave Tonbo-sama, now. There are preparations for today's event I understand we both have to deal with. It has been both a pleasure and an honor."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 pm

A brief look of disappointment crossed the blind Dragon's features, but only for a moment before it just turned into a warm smile of understanding. Misa stood tentatively and offered a bow. "If you must go, then I would have Sanmi see you out. I should prepare too for going out for the speech, of course. Still, I will write to you and hope we can find more time again soon." She softly bit at her lower lip a moment.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:35 pm

"Please, do write. Feel free to visit me at the Northwestern Yurts... or at the Stables –– if writing gets boring. It might be noisy there, but if you enjoy the wind, I'm sure you'll feel several different types of sensations out there." The girl makes ready to depart offering a final bow, and follows up Sanmi to her way out.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Misa smiled toward the sound of the departing Otaku woman as Sanmi helped show her out, smiling all the way until the door was slid shut once again... and for some time after as well.

/thread

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms