Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Re: Sisters [Day 1, Early Morning, Fei/Yue Tent]

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 pm

"I am not much of a leader. sis. I don't have the knack for it and you know it." She said this not out of lack of confidence but because she saw it as fact. She saw no shame in being a follower. After all, she was to follow the commands of those above her without question.

Yue smirked. "Sou desu ka. You are seizing the opportunity to learn their ways. An admirable cause, oneesan. I believe you are more suited for the task."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

"If we are going to live here we may want to understand them," she said, looking at her sister for a moment after she slipped into her top. "Though, you are more of a leader than you think Yue. Much more."

Seeing to the last pieces of her wardrobe, smaller less important pieces, "Anyway, I was thinking I'd take out Gokiburi later today for some exercise. Shall we meet by the stables later in the afternoon?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:49 pm

"I am not afraid of leadership, oneesan. Instead, I believe that there are others more qualified for the task."

Liu Yue nodded to the suggestion. "Do you think I would give up a chance to ride alongside you, sis?" She paused for dramatic effect. "We did just complete a long trek over the span of years but it could still be fun. Or perhaps it'd be better put as, 'The ride is never over.'"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 am

"Gokiburi still needs his exercise, he's gonna go fat if I leave him in that stable for even a day," she said.

"Just as I said nee-san,you are better at it than you think you are. You're better at a lot of things than you think you are. One of these days someone else is gonna realize that."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:12 am

Yue smirked. "I am sure he would not appreciate such talk if he caught it, sis."

She blushed slightly, bowing her head to her sister as thanks. "Big sis, I can be good at something and still recognize that others are better." She had slipped back to Mekhem in order to get her point across. "I would not have had to learned from the Moto if I was already the best. I have talents, yes, but there is a strength in recognizing my own capabilities."

Still, the younger sister smiled. "My duty here is to find a man who thinks the same as you do, huh? Jeez,
do you think the best husband will be one that nags me whenever I admit to being not the best at everything?!
" She started to laugh though she soon kept her voice down. She did not want to garner too much attention from the rest of camp.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:14 pm

"Best husband for you is one who understands what you're capable of and gives you all the room you need to do it," she replies matter of factly. Giving her sister one last little nod, before turning about toward her things. For a moment she grabbed her Naginata and swung it about softly, passively, just getting the feel of it in her hands before setting it down again and finishing up her preparations for the day.

Turning the conversation right on it's heels she asked without quite looking back to Liu Yue, "So, were you thinking something like a Crab or maybe a Crane for your husband? Do you mind if he is so short that you can lift him from the ground?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 pm

The younger sister smiled as she watched Fei practice with the naginata. "I am not sure, sis. I need to learn more about the Clans to make that sort of choice." She smirked. "As for his size, I think I can manage. He'd probably care more, yeah?"
Last edited by Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:10 pm

"You don't care?" she asked for confirmation.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Yue shook her head. "I care more about his personality, ya know? I hope that we will get along more than anything, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:04 am

"Do you like a talker, or someone who shuts up and listens?" she asked further, starting to give the sense that she wasn't going to let Yue get away before she gave Fei something more substantial than that.

"Smart or funny?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:13 am

"I haven't though about it too much. Would be boring if he never spoke though, I think." She scratched the back of her head, a bit of a nervous tic. "Smart or funny? Does it have to be one or the other, sis? Both are nice."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:29 am

"Alright," she said, letting out a breath as she set aside a few things.

"So, let's see. If I am going to find a man for my sister here he needs to talk, sometimes at least. Could be funny, could be smart. Could be small, could be large," she now turned and that she was already low to the ground made it easier to just sit by her things. "So I have to look for a man who respects you but other than that he mostly just needs to breathe."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 am

Yue gave a nervous laugh. "I would appreciate him to be funny and smart, sis. Otherwise he would be boring,
yeah? I just don't want someone who jabbers on and on, ya know?
" She went back to prodding her face with her makeup, a bit less lively than she was at the beginning of their conversation. "I guess I never put too much thought into it, sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:48 am

"I'm going to have to find one with enough wealth to cover that habit of yours," she teased offhandedly as she glanced to indicate the makeup.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 am

The younger sister shrugged and she pulled out her perfume. "May I at least make you smell better, older sis?" she asked with a sly smirk. "As for my habit, I do not think it is that pricey. I still have good amount of money after the exchange. I think." She gestured to her hefty coin purse. "Money is not too important to me, anyways. If you're going husband hunting for me then don't worry about it."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts